RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Ancedote 5 62.50%
Opponent 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-03, 05:01 AM   #1
T-Square
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I was not feelin either vurse, I felt 50 had a few better rhymes an lines...

alright I voted
1
 
Old 04-12-03, 05:35 AM   #2
DarkHisTory
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ancedote won this becuz of betta shit than 50,
50 verse was way too basic

vote ancedote
 
Old 04-12-03, 09:02 AM   #3
inspire
.-.Marxism.-.
 
inspire's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,603
From: Lexington
IP:

ancedote... just overall better verse... i was hyped for yung 50s and it let me down... vote=ancedote
Send a message via MSN to inspire Send a message via Yahoo to inspire  
Old 04-12-03, 03:26 PM   #4
Ancedote
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

inspire...cast ya poll vote cuzzin
 
Old 04-12-03, 03:28 PM   #5
Chrit
Retired.
 
Chrit's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,862
From: Elevated beyond Description
IP:

yo, I know I already voted but can ya'll peep my battle vs skiddlezz
 
Old 04-12-03, 07:35 PM   #6
Tha Linez Drawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I vote Ancedote, 50 just aint got it...Hey could ya'll vote on my battle: Linez VS. shadow dog...peace, I'm poll votin' now...
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.