![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| whiterapper19 |
|
7 | 100.00% |
| Opponent |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered User
|
IP:
I meant an hour and a half since u start writing
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered User
|
IP:
and scratch changed the time limit if u look a little closer
Quote by scratch: If u don't have ure shit done by tonite ure disqualified |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
ight....Whiterappa got this one...yo scratch yo lines needa be longa but they say a lot...its still good, but that 8 mile line made u lose it..its been used to many times....
Vote: Whiterapper19 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I think this battles is already over, but I read it and I mean, WTF everyone that voted for Whiterapper19 is smoking crack, you need to work on your punchlines and come up with a better alias kid, that is the type of thing you see on a chat room. Scratch definatly had this with his tight ass flow adn his disses really came hard, and I'm white even. heh, that's the reason I think you lost this scratch cause your dissin a white boy and shit and most of this board is white.. But I mean, I'm white and I know you won this battle I liked the "You ain't an Em-cee your an Em-fan with a whack name" that shit was tight. Good verse. but even though the battle is over my vote goes to Scratch
PeAcE |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
whiterappa... big upz.. this ones urs
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|