RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Pestilence~ 4 44.44%
Opponent 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-03, 03:12 AM   #1
J.T. KNUCKLES
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

haha
ya say my name once in ya first BAR WOW thats a start//
you betta stop fuckin around before you get rolled away like shopping carts//
I aint bitchen this battles like a Slut I already fucked Had It but I don't want it nomore//
If I win this I'll take it as an extra prize you should be suprised I even let you read my verses wit ya own two eyes//
you 0-1 man you musta freestyled tha last battle am I right must of cuz I get nautious everyline that you write//

fuck this man.........not even worth it

Last edited by J.T. KNUCKLES : 04-19-03 at 06:58 AM.
 
Old 04-19-03, 03:16 AM   #2
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
 
13th Disciple's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,650
IP:

......heres a tissue.....damn...seriously you're worse than my bitch dude....
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz
 
Old 04-19-03, 03:17 AM   #3
J.T. KNUCKLES
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

STFU OK let tha votes come in.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Old 04-19-03, 03:28 AM   #4
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
 
13th Disciple's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,650
IP:

uppin
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz
 
Old 04-19-03, 03:37 AM   #5
Young_Buck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

13th beat u

although i am questioning whether that was written or free
 
Old 04-19-03, 03:47 AM   #6
J.T. KNUCKLES
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

0-1 me uppin
nice explanation buck made lots of sense

Last edited by J.T. KNUCKLES : 04-19-03 at 03:55 AM.
 
Old 04-19-03, 04:22 AM   #7
~SHELZZ~
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

OK ima pick apart this battle like vultures on roadkill...
best of 13=
like a lottery ya was simultaneously hand picked/categorizin'
ya in two different subjects one a faggot two just anotha punk bitch///// ok nice

anotha battle finished without the chance of a start/didn't see
it commin' i crept up silently like a deadly fart/ripped ya apart/
took out your heart/grand slammin your rhymes like this
was wrigley field park//////good closer..but you said the last was directed to pest....where? your verse looked written then you came back at pest again showing your mite
pestilence expressin your emotions of anotha mark bitch
challengin me you took the shovel and dug your own ditch/////nice but the rest of ya verse was played out man ive seen tha rest of that.
worst of 13=
makin' your rhymes ghost stunnin ya wit my lyrical plasma pack
verbal lasers surroundin' your flows wacko jacko wants his
lyrics back/ whos jacko? michael? you coulda worded it betta

which isn't allowed on the polls/jockin' my flows/stealin' mo'
rhymes than a florida seminole/tryin' to smoke on a lyrical
bowl/switched it when your back was turned but still
enjoyin' that asshole/////that whole thing sucked lol I didnt know seminoles stole rhymes? asshole....bad wordplay man.

ok Pest

yo quit commin on wit that prewritten shit..15 minutes how bout 10 I like to kill quick//
so put down ya ink stick follow yo instinks and stop rappin against tha hottest pestilence//

so we gonna see whos dead serious but at tha end of this battle we'll see whos "dead" and whos "serious"//
so don't say you gonna put up a freestyle mr 13 disciple look at you 23 and rap you still tryin to discypher//(look at his cp)
nice wordplay and punch!
then pest replyed to 13 1st freestyle

ya say my name once in ya first BAR WOW thats a start//
you betta stop fuckin around before you get rolled away like shopping carts//
I aint bitchen this battles like a Slut I already fucked Had It but don't want it//
If I win this I'll take it as a extra prize you should be suprised I even let you read my verses wit ya two eyes//
the last bar waz weak pest but nice ass comeback

All and All cmon yall know 13 verse was written no doubt his 2nd wasnt give him that one but pest hit him with wordplay punches and flow.......and they were personal......13 punches no wordplay no nothing not even personal punches

MY VOTE=PESTILENCE

p.s I think the battle wasnt even close pest got this one.
 
Old 04-19-03, 04:31 AM   #8
J.T. KNUCKLES
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

woooooooooooooooow play for play shelzz ok thanx for explainen 1-1 uppin
 
Old 04-19-03, 05:17 AM   #9
KroNoX
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

First of all I don't care about the arguement you both are bitching about.
13th had some nice multies and nice punchlines and I felt his verse

Pestilence you had some nice lines but a just a little less hard punches so i wasn't really feeling it

Vote = 13th

return the favour
vote on my battle vs MonsterC

cheers
 
Old 04-19-03, 05:22 AM   #10
J.T. KNUCKLES
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ok..............damn all newbies votin 1-2 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ oh yea KroNoX whats a multi?....just askin
 
Old 04-19-03, 05:54 AM   #11
KroNoX
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

what the fuck you bitchin me for ?
Calling me newbie wtf ?
You could have asked for some clearification in a normal manner dude.....
 
Old 04-19-03, 05:59 AM   #12
J.T. KNUCKLES
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

aight wasnt bitchn? yo its aight man I just asked about multis thunny? but nomore freepostin eather vote or don't post.1
 
Old 04-19-03, 12:30 PM   #13
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
 
13th Disciple's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,650
IP:

whateva....good lookin on the votin tip....i'll be returnin' the favor......uppin
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz
 
Old 04-19-03, 01:13 PM   #14
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
 
13th Disciple's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,650
IP:

uppin
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz
 
Old 04-19-03, 01:18 PM   #15
Conflict
Banned: Compromised Account
 
Conflict's Avatar
 
From: NewCastle, PA
IP:

13th discipline got my vote, vote for hardwhite4 vs. kerrdezzy
Send a message via AIM to Conflict  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.