RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Bazzy 5 100.00%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-03, 05:43 PM   #1
Bazzy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Thanx Jsin
2-0 to me
I cant battle you now but I will later the week aigh dawg?
 
Old 05-06-03, 05:44 PM   #2
Bazzy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

VOTE ON THE POLL please
 
Old 05-06-03, 05:45 PM   #3
Bazzy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Thanx
Uppin votes
one more for the KO
 
Old 05-06-03, 05:45 PM   #4
ShEmY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Can't vote but If I could Bazzy took this shit wit out a doubt. Other was good but than again Trash! Nice verse Bazzy!

pzz dawg
 
Old 05-06-03, 05:49 PM   #5
Optically InViz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

bazzy got this one yo mr u were soft on this one yo


vote-B
 
Old 05-06-03, 05:49 PM   #6
Bazzy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

^^pzz and thanx for props dawg^^

Uppin votes
 
Old 05-06-03, 05:50 PM   #7
Optically InViz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

 
Old 05-06-03, 05:50 PM   #8
Bazzy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Aigh its 3-0
It takes 5 ON THE POLL to win
Uppin votes

Last edited by Bazzy : 05-07-03 at 12:36 PM.
 
Old 05-07-03, 12:41 PM   #9
Bazzy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

3-0
I need 5 on the poll to win and have it closed
Uppin votes...leave a link and I'll vote on your battle
 
Old 05-07-03, 01:09 PM   #10
R-Cypher
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Baz will take this vote. He punched. Strait forward the other one didnt really do much at all.

Vote => Bazzy <= respect to 8-2
 
Old 05-07-03, 01:11 PM   #11
Bazzy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

thanx dawg but VOTE ON POLL
4-0
Uppin vote
 
Old 05-07-03, 01:13 PM   #12
Spittin Quik
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

vote=baz
more of a complex skills, and punches
check my shit out
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...?threadid=44670
 
Old 05-07-03, 01:19 PM   #13
Bazzy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Thanx but I dont know how many times I gotta say this::
VOTE ON POLL
It shud be 5-0 on poll but its 4-0
Thanx y'all for votes
If R-cypher just votes on the poll it shud be closed and I'll win
 
Old 05-07-03, 02:47 PM   #14
Bazzy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ITS NOW 5-0
POLL SHOULD BE CLOSED AND BATTLE RECORD SHOULD BE 9-2
THANX
 
Old 05-08-03, 01:50 PM   #15
mr.spit
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

oh well
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.