RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lethal Lyricist League > Closed Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-03, 12:02 AM   #1
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...

IP:

Vote: Rise

Overall he came much harder in my opinion

And I don't see whats wrong with bolds and shit: even if not expressing wordplay or punches it adds to the effect, using TEXT to his advantage
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-16-03, 09:00 AM   #2
Evolve
OriginIll

IP:

its 3-6 Rise... & UN its no surprise that you voted for Rise considering you changed the rules to allow all the bullshit quotes & bold & lins after i said something to about it..... fuck it

uppin for votes

**i guess since 3 of the Merk Squad affiliates have voted, it is ok if A.I. votes on the battle too. Unless UN wants to go and change the RULES .......... AGAIN**

DONT FUCKING EDIT MY THREADS.... AND THE ONLY REASON I SENT THAT PM IS BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA ALLOW IT...

Last edited by UnEmceeAble : 05-16-03 at 10:17 AM.

Old 05-16-03, 09:32 AM   #3
Atetrack define'

IP:

lmao at the supersoaker line,i dunno if it has somethign to do with mine and narcs sigs but people think ai have supersoakers now...lmao...

but yeah to the voting...rise your shit was tight you had some good punches in it but the mis use of hypens and the little dots and shit everywhere made it hard for me to process what you wer esaying the shit is a distraction,and the links i dunno,its clever but it aint battling....ai dont have 76 people in it???lmao....evolves verse was alot harder hittin gthen rise,the fraggle rock line made me laugh....

you just can't battle, STOP.......................... and go find a new profession
cause your like a straight - A- student & im guessing you want to be taught a lesson <<<<ahha niceness...

the line about the care bear was also fuckin funny....

all round it was a tight battle fom both sides and hard to vote for,but the icons and hypens in an shit in rises was a losing factor,and the punches werent direct,i mean you dissed the crew nahmean,not just evolve...where as evolve was more to the point and direct with his blows.....

vote- Evolve

Flyweight Match & im taking you lightly, mad cause I Am what you thought you might be
a NICE MC, but your NOT.. so the best you can do, is just Lose Politely

^^lmao

Your SuperSoaker Making-Me-Wet, doesent mean that you can "Spray-with-the-best"::.
You'll Pay-for-your-threats, Like "Dolphins", I got Evolve Running-away-from-the-Net::.

^^that was good...

maybe you'll actually earn some respect.. NEVERMIND, he still highlights his multi's w/ Hy-phens//LOL

^^killahhh....hahahah funny line

Old 05-16-03, 09:58 AM   #4
Orikle
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.

IP:

Yeah I gotta go with Rise on this one..Both came fucken Hard as...Evolve had a nice verse, paid the shit out of Rise but I just think Rise had a better verse, lyrically wise..

Your SuperSoaker Making-Me-Wet, doesent mean that you can "Spray-with-the-best"::.
You'll Pay-for-your-threats, Like "Dolphins", I got Evolve Running-away-from-the-Net::.

^^That line was DOPE^^

Vote=Rise.
Old 05-16-03, 10:21 AM   #5
MeNTiLL
The Golden Chyld

IP:

This battle was nice as shit...Both of ya'll came nicely...But tha only thing I didn't like was havin' to keep clickin' tha links Rise had in his verse...That got borin' and took a little away from tha effect of his verse...Now I see why I lost my battle when I had links in it...It's annoyin' to keep goin' back and forth...BUt anyway heres a breakdown...

RISE:

A.I??...yep I counted, its 76Herbs(76ers)...bitch yall Arent-Deadly....Yall-Mild::.
So I'm proceeding to "Rip Apart This lil Pussy", like the birth of R.Kellys-Love-Child::.
.....Tha first part of this was wack...But tha second part was nice...Could worded it betta woulda been dope...

"Chess, against Animal M.D's" is the Only time that you should "Play-with-a-Vet"::.
Go ahead, do 50 lines,my 20 still will make a Killing off ya 50, like I'm the Slim-Shady of Text::.
.....Tha set-up was kinda played but tha second part was dope as shit...Nice wordplay....

Cause Evolve is "Running Off Track", like He just Pulled a "Train Crime"::
His "Broken Bars" wont have HipHop Buzzing, if he went to jail, escaped and Saved Shyne::
.....Both parts of this was nice...Tha second coulda been worded better but it was still dope...

He wont do "Big things" if he had a "Dick Pump", Confessing-his-Mind-State::.
Obviously, he never seen, who he's Messing with, like a Contestant-on-Blind-Date::.
....That was dopeness right there...Tha second part was funny as shit...

Overall Rise had a nice verse...Tha links was annoyin...But it was still a nice verse...At sum points it seemed tha flow fell off tho...That took away from tha verse too...

Evolve:

^^first line speaks for its self, DONT DO DRUGS!!!.. its bad for your Health^^//
.....LMAO...Comedy like a muthafucca...Dope shit...

Truth or Dare?? Truth... you aren't as nice as your think you might be
Dare.. you already look like you're on Dope, so I Dare you to Bite Me!!//
Flyweight Match & im taking you lightly, mad cause I Am what you thought you might be
a NICE MC, but your NOT.. so the best you can do, is just Lose Politely//
.....This whole part was dope as shit...Tha truth/dare breakdown was highly ill...Tha wordplay was dope as shit too...

Well first off, get out of W.E.C trying to teach newbies & listen to your own clinics
cause any good MC knows you shouldn't use Quotes, Links, Bold Tricks & Gimmicks//
What Is This?? sounds like Kindergarden Business... he must be jus Kidding around
but its no Joke when i let my Children treat your mom's Mouth like a Playground//
Rise, then bow down.. please pay attention and learn.. then you Might win
maybe you'll actually earn some respect.. NEVERMIND, he still highlights his multi's w/ Hy-phens//LOL
.....These bars were straight fire and comedy too...Nicely worded and consistent...Good shit....

trust me, those braids are crusty... you shoud be ashamed, you are hardly a dred
fuck it im out... someone tell this Rasta Imposta that Bob Marley is Dead!!//
....This juss killed tha battle...When I read tha last line it juss murda'd tha whole battle...It was dope and funny as shit...

-----------------------------------------------------

Evolve gets my vote in this battle becuz I felt he was more consitstent wit his verse and his shit practically had me craccin' up tha whole way thru tha verse...

Vote = Evolve
Send a message via AIM to MeNTiLL Send a message via Yahoo to MeNTiLL  
Old 05-16-03, 11:15 AM   #6
Evolve
OriginIll

IP:

5-7 Rise

Old 05-16-03, 11:37 AM   #7
x-signals

IP:

damn this was kinda a weak battle

and yes i did think it was a bitch move for them to change the rule's lettin him quote and bold and shit but at the same time it was a bitch move for you to post his pic witch is not allowed aswell

now to the votin'

evole ya whole verse evoled off his pic and that concept is old and is very played there were a few highlights but i wasnt all that spectacular of a quote like the highlitin his multis line

but the rest to me was filler

rise you had alotta werd-play and shit but most of it was played aswell but i can live wit ya punchs and in that case you came off pretty nice

vote rise

take it or leave it

Old 05-16-03, 11:52 AM   #8
Evolve
OriginIll

IP:

why is this dude so corny?? the only reason i posted the pic is because of all the links and shit he posted.... you are horrible anyway so go back to Front Lines and battle some newbies bitch

Old 05-16-03, 11:58 AM   #9
Rise
..:Currently Retired::..

IP:

8-5.....Up.....thanx for the love peeps

Old 05-16-03, 01:44 PM   #10
Evolve
OriginIll

IP:

Lets go man... this is a good battle... Need Votes

Old 05-16-03, 03:16 PM   #11
deacon
I Am The Light

IP:

Yo I checked this battle out and i must say it was pretty nice. I think some of the punch lines Rise brought out were good but some where pretty typical. Evolve had some halarious stuff going on in some of his punchlines. Im giving this to EVOLVE he has mad skill that most people dont possess.

vote=EVOLVE
-1-
Old 05-16-03, 03:26 PM   #12
Rise
..:Currently Retired::..

IP:

Ok thats enough fucking Crew Votes

E i'm not trying to Sway,but more than half your votes are from A.I....Its 8-6,but it should be 7-3 if we took out crew votes...see the differents......

Old 05-16-03, 03:43 PM   #13
TrIfLiN
Flyweight

IP:

Vote Rise...
I was feeling his punches more..Bottom Line..

Oh one more thing, fuck you man..lol

Old 05-16-03, 03:48 PM   #14
Evolve
OriginIll

IP:

dawg all votes stand.... its now 9-6 you... billy and Un both voted for you.... you are up by 3... thats it

9-6 uppin... **and trife's shouldnt count because he didnt explain... but i will let it slide

Old 05-16-03, 04:26 PM   #15
TrIfLiN
Flyweight

IP:

My bad dogs, Ill quote some shit if you'd like...

Edit: nah, its cool.. dont worry about it... either way you still voted for Rise.... so its aight