RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Duce I Rae 5 100.00%
Gauge 88 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-03, 04:11 PM   #1
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
Posts: 345
From: Niagara falls
IP:

haha
.................................................. .................................................. ...
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-05-03, 04:23 PM   #2
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?
 
~HoTTie~'s Avatar
 
From: Why? So You Can Stalk Me?
IP:

duce took this by a whole lot....his punches were better and he had a more smooth flow....88 u jus need a lil bit more work and you'll be able to beat someone
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~  
Old 06-05-03, 05:23 PM   #3
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
Posts: 345
From: Niagara falls
IP:

OK votes can poor in now anytime... damn people dont vote around here at all... alight hit me up................................
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-05-03, 05:24 PM   #4
dw.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

yo duce u down 4 a battle i'll set it n u spit first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Old 06-05-03, 05:25 PM   #5
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
Posts: 345
From: Niagara falls
IP:

Yeah but later tonight cool with you........................... cauz im not in the mood to spit right this moment.....................
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-05-03, 05:27 PM   #6
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.
 
youngblood's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,662
From: where im at
IP:

i think duce got this shit by betta punches. ey duce check out my battle against rythemic tendencies and poll vote for the best verse aight!!!

poll vote- duce
 
Old 06-05-03, 05:52 PM   #7
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
Posts: 345
From: Niagara falls
IP:

One more vote will do................................................ ................................
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-05-03, 06:04 PM   #8
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.
 
youngblood's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,662
From: where im at
IP:

ey duce check out my battle against ryrthemic tendencies and poll vote for the best verse. i poll voted you already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Old 06-05-03, 06:09 PM   #9
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
Posts: 345
From: Niagara falls
IP:

YO vote
.................................................. .................................................. .....
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-05-03, 06:14 PM   #10
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
Posts: 345
From: Niagara falls
IP:

lalalalalala a vote would be nice.............................................. ............................................
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-05-03, 06:17 PM   #11
Feeble Minded.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54275

......,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,. ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.yhjthdfgkrjgfasdfgasd

vote there////

second guy gets this easily. better everything..
 
Old 06-05-03, 06:21 PM   #12
MC KILLA-T
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Yo go hit my shit with a NO SHOW VOTE and I will hit your shit with a honest vote!!!!!!!!!

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=53105
 
Old 06-05-03, 06:31 PM   #13
Kautious
A cold killa
 
Kautious's Avatar
 
Posts: 845
From: ontario
IP:

duce killed this kid in all aspects
vote duce
please vote on this
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...4036#post504036
__________________
KAUTIOUS

PhSyCoLoGiCaL LyRiCiSt
Send a message via AIM to Kautious  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.