RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this shit?
Infinitig 5 71.43%
Mexicano 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-03, 10:26 PM   #16
brabbit
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 6FA7 7304

infinite G took this shit.. not by far but jus by lil good battle both sides..............................

vote - infinite G................................................. ................................
 
Old 06-05-03, 10:49 PM   #17
infinitiG
Banned
 
infinitiG's Avatar
 
From: Great White North
IP: 3B25 B995

yoyo just uppin for votes, ill return the fava
.................................................. .........................
 
Old 06-05-03, 11:31 PM   #18
Jackmioff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

Pretty Weak Battle.. Both Can Come Better I Bet, InfinitiG
Got this One.... Pretty Close, Ehhh.. Breakdown,

infinitiG::

Man im embarrassed to be reppen the same record as Mexicano//
Hes gayer than Menudo, spitten out shit from his moms burrito//

^2.5

When it was proven that you were a Mexican for a fact//
I heard that dogg from Taco Bell go out of his contact//

^4.0 lool..

As a matter of fact a bunch of yo peeps smuggled their ass back//

^^1.0

To save themselves the shame of being associated with your game//
Cuz when it comes to lame imma have to bow out and give you the fame//

lol.. 4.5

Fuck I just realized I wasted my first 7 lines on you//
But to you, im sure that’s nothing new//


You used your first 3..lol blah, 3.0

Stealing all coke from the crack heads you screw//

1.0

lets get into the nitty gritty and talk about a real mc//
one that goes by da name of infiniti// oh wait dats me//

Umm.. 3.0

when I was 4 they wanted to put me in a penitentiary//
armed robbery, for jacking the rhymes from the nursery//

2.0

dogg I haven’t even read your rhymes yet but I know there gonna stink//
I held off from swearen cuz I know don’t like that, instead of saying cock ill call you a dink//

2.5

wonder how I knew this? Well its called a past link//
Like you said, theres a 20 line limit, so if your gonna vote read dis shit again
To remember why im exquisite

2.0

Overall:: 24.5





Mexicano::

Aiight, now I've signed up, so I guess I can respond /
infinitg, your rhymes are weak, be-gone //

1.0 ehh..

My last post had one word, it said "test" and that's it /
But it was still a better spit / than any of your shiit. //

Ehh.. 1.5

This is my last post here, and it's only-tha-first. /
Cuz I can kill you queer, with only-one-verse. //

2.0

You think that you can use "gay jokes" fo'-this-game? /
Hypocrite, you're just a bitch, and so is Lois-Lane //

umm 1.5

a.k.a. fasho, whatcha sure about you homo? /
You think your rhymes are strong, but they ain't even so-so. //

2.0

So take notes and listen to the shiit I'm confessin. / You're just a student, biitch, I'm professin. /
And if you got 5 bucks, I'll give your ass a lesson. //

Played.. but iight.. 3.0

Fuk it, i'll give you lesson one for free. //
Mistake number one: tryin to step to me. //

hmm 2.0

Now if you wanna hear lesson number 2, /
then get out your wallet, cuz it's gonna cost you. //

lol.. 3.5

Say what dawg..what's that you say? /
Wal-mart lets you put @#%$ on lay-away? //

wtf 0.0

Well I'm not wal-mart, and lesson 1 was free, /
but lesson number 2 just cost your ass some dignity. //
for reall i am out

Chill wid da lesson shit.. 1.0

Overall::17.5

Vote::infinitiG
 
Old 06-06-03, 10:53 AM   #19
Jackmioff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

Quote:
Originally posted by infinitiG
yoyo just uppin for votes, ill return the fava
.................................................. .........................


Return it..lol
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
 
Old 06-06-03, 05:08 PM   #20
infinitiG
Banned
 
infinitiG's Avatar
 
From: Great White North
IP: ABEA 3BF4

just uppin for votes...........................one............... .................................................. ......
 
Old 06-06-03, 05:49 PM   #21
Smokin Dro
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 9BD2 F24F

infinitiG get my vote he was better overall
to da otha nigga hope u elevate
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
 
Old 06-06-03, 05:53 PM   #22
EnVy Ny
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 01E3 39A9

well im black and my girl is half mexican and half puerto rican but i dont think u representin dem dat good dawg good shot but infiniti gots yo mexicano keep elevatin u were a couple sick lines away vote=infiniti
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.