RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
2003 Soldier 2 28.57%
DarkForce 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-03, 05:38 PM   #16
Speek.E.Z.
Old School Sexy...
 
Speek.E.Z.'s Avatar
 
IP: CB28 E7E2

I think dark hard the better flow and punchs, My fave line was
bitch, ur rhymed flowed like a tight asshole wit consitpation,
ya ur name tells it all, even if i was ya dick u couldnt beat me to get an ejaculation/
I think thsi battle was real close but dark came a bit harder

vote===dark
__________________
Acro Nim
Initial, Period
We're Coming For You
 
Old 06-07-03, 05:39 PM   #17
Ricochet.
BANNED
 
Ricochet.'s Avatar
 
From: London, UK
IP: 9B91 D0C6

Damn darkforcr this ISSS gone be tight but we gotta get more votesss
upping............................//////////////////......................................
Send a message via AIM to Ricochet.  
Old 06-07-03, 05:42 PM   #18
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

I think dark force took this one np

.................................................. .................................................. ...
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-07-03, 05:47 PM   #19
a-g
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 508E 446C

my vote goes to darkforce because he came a little bit harder with the punch lines and the wordplay but the is onbe of the best battles i have seen in a while
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.