RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Youngblood 5 83.33%
KerrDezzy 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-03, 02:57 AM   #16
$ilk

IP: 1565 5AB7

I forgot to say, that the people that voted at my threads will get voted for there threads when I can vote, whihc is 6 posts away, so if you don't mind, can you guys vote on my battle with copone?

Oh and another thing, please try to jusfge it fairly, even though I am pretty sure I whooped him.

Old 06-10-03, 02:58 AM   #17
Conflict
Banned: Compromised Account

IP: 3C09 60E1

you bitch... that's a d/r right there, you don't vote fo some1 that voted fo you jus fo that reason...........................damn...... if he poll votes i'ma get this shit closed
Send a message via AIM to Conflict  
Old 06-10-03, 03:01 AM   #18
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

IP: 8A8C 512E

dog what the fuck you talkin about. you actin like a sorry loser. dick ride my mothafuckin ass. he voted honestly and i fuckin voted honestly, shit he actually merked that nigga, so i dont want 2 hear that shit dawg damn...i hate when people talk that bullshit!!!

Old 06-10-03, 03:04 AM   #19
Conflict

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ying
[B]I forgot to say, """"that the people that voted at my threads will get voted for there threads"""" when I can vote, whihc is 6 posts away
Old 06-10-03, 03:05 AM   #20
Conflict

did u see what i put in quotes... that's a d/r son............................................... .................................................. .......
Old 06-10-03, 03:07 AM   #21
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

yea but motherfucker i aint voted on his shit yet what the fuck makes you think i did, see talkin that bullshit you dont know

Old 06-10-03, 03:10 AM   #22
Conflict

that's what he said dawg....... damn can we set this in elite front lines where we get good battlers that know a lot n get votes from them instead of all these newbs
Old 06-10-03, 03:14 AM   #23
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

tell u what lets finish this battle then we will will battle in elite like at 12 noon. but dont set it up until we got like 100 members up in this shit and until like 12 or 1 aight.

Old 06-10-03, 03:17 AM   #24
Conflict

i want this shit in there... where we get tru n honest votes all the time... we both got ova the recomended amount of wins n shit so y not... n i probably won't be able to battle you 2morrow anyways
Old 06-10-03, 03:21 AM   #25
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

dog there aint even no body up in elite right now we wont even get any votes dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-10-03, 03:32 AM   #26
Infinite Skillz

IP: C1DA C961

Vote on this shit and i'll come back with an honest vote:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=55642

Old 06-10-03, 03:50 AM   #27
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

vote................vote.......................vot e..................................vote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 06-10-03, 03:54 AM   #28
Infinite Skillz

IP: C1DA C961

Aiyyo, honestly, I've seen beeta from both of u, but I'll have vote for KerrDezzy. His punches were more developed, it lacked flow a little but made up wit punches. Young had some godd punches and a good flow, but half of his punches were confusing because of his wording.

Old 06-10-03, 04:02 AM   #29
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

vote.................vote......................... ...vote.............................vote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 06-10-03, 04:11 AM   #30
CoNstaNT
BANNED for D/R

IP: F90C 8C82

i'm gonna go with yougblood on this...kerdeez man i seen u come much betta then that shit u spit...atleast young made me chuckle a little..u did stress the girl thing though young...and u'r flow was fucked up..but the disses is wut got u my vote...lol...vote=yooungblood....11111
Send a message via AIM to CoNstaNT