![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.
|
IP: 932A D079
You Are Really Gayer Than I Thought haha...Inspire Merked You By Paying The Fuck Out Of You...Then Pussy Couldn't Handle It So He Had A Cry And Said I'm The Best...Lets Battle...I Didn't Contradict Myself Dickhead...You're Just Simply A Loser And Will Never Gain My Respect..Not That You Probably Care But I Don't See You Gaining ANYONES Respect From This And If You Don't Care Bout Respect Then Most Definitely It Won't Gain You ANYTHING...YOU ARE...STILL WILL...AND WILL ALWAYS BE A FAG...I Don't Get Why You Can't Get Over It And Get A Life...Oh I Would Up My Pics If I Could Fucken Afford A Scanner You Fuck...And You Said OH Couldn't See The Pic Jokes Coming...You Could Always See Them Coming...Yet When They Did...YOU HAD A FUCKEN CRY...YOu Are Sooooo Fucking Foolish...For Real...Take A Look At That And Just Realise How Fucking Stupid You Are...You Have NO ARGUMENT......GET OVER IT!!!!.......
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
.-.Marxism.-.
|
IP: C390 5181
Lol... Amend.. Take You.. And Your Ears... And Go Back DoWn SoUf kId...
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
....:::-Punchline-:::....
|
IP: 2B63 E9DE
I ACCEPT and AMEND, ive been here longer then u kid, ask Shadow
me, blade, rage, adapt, MenTill, Men'e'styles, messiah, lol @ u now, set it up n seen as tho u bitchin so much u spit 1st, post the link to the thread in here wen u set it up......1... |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
....:::-Punchline-:::....
|
IP: 2B63 E9DE
and it has to b text cuz i got no pc.....
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.
|
IP: 96BF 70BB
Jeah! Fucken Omega In The House!
...haha.... |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
RB's Grandpa.!
|
IP: 5233 978C
Check Your PM Omega.....Oh And Dont No Show Like You Did Last Time We Was Suppose To Battle. LMFAO
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 9F4E 230D
^^you notice how NOBODY has ur back.....its cuz.....they all know ur a veteran nothing and is way outa his league...
fall back....slowly....but surely................ur wack most times when duns talk this they gotta crew or a few heads to back them up so far u jus been clowned by us and everyone else too stop digging ur grave its far to deep allready B.I..itch |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
RB's Grandpa.!
|
IP: 973D 9B56
Ok^ Thanks
![]() |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
.-.Marxism.-.
|
IP: CE9D 2F27
^Goodbye Amend...
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
RB's Grandpa.!
|
IP: 973D 9B56
Ok Guy
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.
|
IP: 8A68 4533
Yeah Word To Your Siggy Man!
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
- Infinite -
|
IP: 015A A62D
hahahahahahahahahahahaha orikle did u change his sig or somin or is amend stupid enough to put that in there.....lmao
__________________
INFINITES MP3'S |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 3FF9 C72A
i think hes trying to be sarcastic ,but its not really working... :/
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
RB's Grandpa.!
|
IP: FDB4 C052
Hmmmm Darn, Not A Sarcasim Failure
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
RB's Grandpa.!
|
IP: FDB4 C052
Obviously Im Not Gonna Get One Of The SO ILL K.I. Members To Battle Me Since Im Not "Worth The Time".......Its Funny Though Cause When i I Put Some Of Yalls Names In Search, Thats All I See Is Yall Battling Some Nameless "Not Worth The Time" Newbie.
. . Close This |
||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|