RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-03, 09:14 PM   #16
WORD~PERFECT

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 19AF 50C1

uppin
Old 08-17-03, 10:33 PM   #17
LikeWise

IP: C1DA C961

Check..

Yall have MUCH potential..You kind of staggered in the solid content area tho..Don't get me wrong, i like the batlish free-keystyles and wot not..But it gets old..I'd like to see both of you on a actual topic..Not just self praise and talking of violence..

On a good note..Wordperfect has a pretty original style with some nice ideas..Looks like me before i was solid with multis..Oh! ..Both of you need work with multis but you rhymed so much eternally and with short lines that it took nothing away..Well it did but nothing away from my attention..Still flowed nicely..

6.5/10

1ne
Old 08-18-03, 12:46 AM   #18
WORD~PERFECT

EXPLAIN WHAT ARE MULTI'S
Old 08-18-03, 12:51 AM   #19
Split.
Suspended Suspense

Text Record: 7-3
IP: E0A0 6C4A

ya, i just read over my rhyme again, and it seemed to have like 2-3 words that rhymed with eachother in every sentence, looks pretty multied out to me...
Send a message via AIM to Split.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-03, 01:03 AM   #20
Audo

IP: 525C 0482

One Word...HOT!!! WORD~PERFECT killed it as usual, but SplitSouL spit nothin but fire too...great collab...yo SplitSouL, lets collab someday...just PM me if you down...

I give this a 9/10
Old 08-18-03, 03:29 AM   #21
LikeWise

IP: C1DA C961

Normally i'm not much into feedback..Reply to my only piece tho..Because i'm about to break the whole shit down..And explain to you what a multi is..If you will read my work..You'll see in some spots like 12 syllable multis..Here you're lucky to find 3 or 4 syllables..But check..

We mathematically-rip fractional m.c.-tactically-
Anti rule abiding- to the law of gravity –

Matically/tactically/gravity...It's more than one syllable..Yes..It's 3..BUT..The rhyme is simple..It's content-less and the multis in there overshadow your content..The idea in multis is to make the piece better, not ruin it by sacraficing content for multis..In this case you used three rhyming words which had no complexity, commonly used and even used improperly..In my opinion..Just for the fact that you've rhymed and wasted abr because you havn't said anything really besides you rip emcees..And that can be good..As long as you're creative...But you wasn't..You just rhymed to be rhyming..So it seems..Indeed tho, there is a three syllable multi..The significance of the multi?..Uhh..Lol, just do better multis then one word multis..Because with mathmatically/tactically...Gravity..What does math work with?..If you did it correctly it'd looks something like..

Mathmatically/Rap-Tactically/Past-Gravity...Doesn't fit the rhyme scheme but at least the words actually multi off one another now..

get fucked up like orgies while sky diving-
chances of surving-are 1 un a gugaplex-
opposite 1 in the ratio of aids when fucking without laytex-
I aint the best- but I carry that complex-

Ok..First rhymes wih nothing..Or at least not till you get to surviving..But should def. be more than that to it..Throws it off..Would NOT work in audio..Not to mention this whole section has not ONE multi..Guggaplex/latex/complexYou have one syllable in each line that rhymes..Gugga/la/com--Doesn't rhyme..Then Plex/Tex/Plex...They rhyme..Only one syllable tho..Which IS NOT a multi

With an ego like ven diesels-
and if being me is a sin….. my reflection is twice as evil-

This part i thought was nice to give you props..I'm not all negative....Twice as evil/Like ven diesels...As/Ven don't rhyme..BUT you can make them..Word manipulation..This is propably my favorite bar from you..Niceness..

meaning lets reflect on who I am on open text-

No multi..

the wrong one.. by height and skill you look to measure-
to my insight-in the time it takes me to rip your name with ledger-
you would of typed mine on your subject header-

Again..You're rhyming one word here..The content is not at all shockin..Typical shit with a common rhyme scheme..Very simplistic..

I was born for this-the reason I was ment to exsist-

For this/exsist..NO multi..For/ex does not rhyme..sist n this do tho..Still not a multi.,.And a VERY forced rhyme..

My word is born……dialect-
Twist- words and leave carpul tunnel on the alphabet-

This is one of your nice ideas..Could have been real sick..Didn't take it to it's full potential but none the less..Nice!..Again..No multi..Unless you count alect/phabet..As a two syllable multi..Which would be gay seeing as how di/al...Fuck it up..And again, it's only one word..

Kill similies-with these tendencies-
from my complex abilities-
when I blaze mics ,you acquire joint disability-

Again..You're throwing words in there at the end which are commonly used by people who want to look complex..The key to having good vocab tho and a complex rhyme is making it complex thru the whole piece not just the ending rhyme words..Check..Kill similies with these similies from my complex ability?...Am i missing something?..Lol, not clowning man..It just isn't ill..Or good..More like fillerishness..Not a word..Just what i think of it..Haha..The last line here i sensed you was going at a punchline but didn't quite make it around..But it was better than the first two..

SplitSouL:
"Mysterious yet serious how this raps got cats fearin us,
rappers are curious, till a tap to the head gets them delirous

This is so whack to me, sorry man...Serious/Fearin us?(Rofl!)/Curious/delerious..Come on kid..This format is played out..The syllabic sounds and rhymatic words are all preschool..Who rhymes those words together?..A newbie...Someone who is just now getting the feel of rhyming..Don't get me wrong..I would use those words if needed..But you said absolutely nothing clever or creative in your opening lines..

sawin off caps so furious,while WORD mirrors the experience; i make yall inferiors consider me to be the most superior,ill attack your exterior, watch you fall apart like our society, weak verses ignite me, often intice me, to start lyrical sobriety,

I actually felt this part in your verse a little..But still..The multis are simple as fuck and i'd rather not sacrafice so much content as to say "weak verses ignite me, intice me..."..It's just picking out words man..Say something important or ill already...I did like this part a little..But if i was beside u and u started spitting this..Even in a freestyle..I'd laugh at you..Just isn't up to par..

but i can't yo, im to drunk in its glory,i rap in the early morning, the evening, even when the rain is pouring, my vocabulary is off the hook according to those who adore me,

The rhyme scheme here is much better..Flow is pretty nice..Content again tho is really basic and fillerish..Havn't made a punchline or metaphor yet..

elevating my rhymes, keep me soaring to new hieghts,
battle rap some cat, then crash him like 9/11 flights,

OH OH OH there's a similie!...To bad it was weak and played lol..No offense man..But you can't tell me the 9/11 lines are not old/played..Plus there is no multi here..

this shit is tight, we rap evil audible, some words spit so quick it doesn't even seem possible, attack when not plausible, you defeatin' us, not probable, WE FUCKIN UNSTOPPABLE, ya lyricals not topical,

Content's elementary and the rhyme scheme is pointless..You're just rhyming with no actual cause..What is the topic here man?..I've never seen someone jump around so much with content..Shit is starting to get weak for real..Again..The multi's here are all basic..Multis are praised and noticed when you put difficulty behind them while maintaining strong content..You have done none of that..

while ours defeat all with skills sick, battles decided before hand, when at war with Split and WORDs clique,

NO multi....And it's whack..

we rip yall like a thick dick between the hips of a thin chick,blade hits ya g spot, ya stomache is now a ditch, blasphemy is sin bitch,

This is whack..No multis..IF so..Where?..A thick dick/Thin chick..Thin don't rhyme with thick duke..Thick dick / Thin Chick / A Ditch / Sin Bitch...Sin bitch n Thin chick is the only multi but you fuck the whole thing up by having some basic ass content and abusing the multi potential..You can't jump sounds like that and make it sound good..Either way all thewse people who are praising this like it's the shit either need to stop riding or learn more about the hip hop fundamentals..

and you goin to hell, spit on our names, we disfigure ya body, so your parents couldn't tell, that you were you at one point in time, the grand design scheme of ya rhymes forced us to destroy ya body and mind,

Where's ONE multi?..What the hell are you talking about?..This shit's whack man..Some of it makes very little general sense..And don't come on here talking shit like "You just don't understand..I guessa i'm to complex for you"..Because that's nbot true..What your saying is just pointless..

you pissed us off, now we ready and willing to destroy,exact some damage to ya enzymes, before we deploy a whole convoy of 10th degree mc's who chew you up and spit you out like a doggy toy, boy,

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHMY GOD...That seriously has to be the gayest thing from this whole drop..No more comments..

you should know that we be stealin the crown, workin ourselves outta the underground, perfect with words and verbs, conform em all into a conglomerate sound...

No multi but it was better than most of the rest of the verse..You need ALOT of work done..Help..Elevation..All that shit..This must have been a keystyle...

WORD~PERFECT:
and im still renown with nouns-
diss you clowns- for bringing rapbattles property value down-

No multi at all..Sorry duke..Plus it is pretty weak..

no wonder rappers spit ghetto-
we aint striving for better so we settle-
but I pedel-raps version of heavy metal-

Haha, this flow was hott..The content was ok as well..Again tho..Your rhyme scheme is ALL SO basic and you would be so much better if you converted to a more complex style of writing than this simple shit..

bang your head to this-
if your wack then bang your head with-
brass knuckles on your fists-
till you seaisure then pop an embelizm-
see only in an eclipse-
until you learn to respect realism-from a realist-
point of view-stop trying to get speed addicted-
kids to hype you-
there’s only 31 lines but I delivered 300 hits-
do the math in minutes as far as this jme and SPLITS-
joint I got 5 on it-

The only multi in here in the last two lines..Dime and splits/Five on it..

So tell me, yall know multis huh?...

I know some shit i said may seem like hating..But i'm just giving critique..I've been rhyming a VERY long time..So it seems, consistently..This is a beautiful start for an emcee but far from advanced..Keep working tho, like i said..Alot of potential here..
Old 08-18-03, 04:01 AM   #22
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

Text Record: 14-7
IP: E7FC C34C

fuck me -

that's long - shit

the breakdown i mean
Old 08-18-03, 03:32 PM   #23
Split.
Suspended Suspense

IP: D73F 4A17

so ur sayin this would be a multi: this aint over the beams of the rover, seems so much closer, the hit will leave you keeled over
Old 08-18-03, 04:20 PM   #24
WORD~PERFECT

I SEE WHAT YOU SAY BUT MATHEMTICALLY TACTICALLY AND GARVITY DO HOLD CONTENT MATH IS USED TO MAP STARTEGIC ATTACKS THUS BEING THE TACTIC ANTI LAW ABIDING NEWTONS LAW TO GRAVITY IS WHAT COMES UP MUST COME DOWN SO IN THAT IM A STATING MYSELF AS A SUPREME BEING OF WAR.IS DOES FIT.

Kill similies-with these tendencies-
from my complex abilities-
when I blaze mics ,you acquire joint disability-
FIT PERFECT TWIN SIMILIES SAY YOU "IS" YOU IS ILL YOU IS THE MAN SEE I KILLE WHOM USE THOSE TERMS WITH MY OWN STYLE(ABILITY)TENDENCIUES IS THE CONTSNAT DISPLAY OF ABILITY-
BLAZE MIC JOINT DISABILITY IS THE PUNCHLINE.BLAZE/JOINT

I SEE WHERE YOUR COMING FROM AND YOU ARE RIGHT I DONT HAVE GOOD MULTIS IM STILL A LIL LOST TO THE MEANING BUT HAVE A BETTER GRASP AS FOR THE WORDS AND WHAT THEY6 MEAN I NEVER THROW FILLER LINES EVERYTHING HAS A MEANING INBTO THE RHYME.
THANK YOU THOUGH FOR HELPING I APPRECIATE SINCER FEED BACK
Old 08-18-03, 10:18 PM   #25
LikeWise

IP: 4577 CD9A

so ur sayin this would be a multi: this aint over the beams of the rover, seems so much closer, the hit will leave you keeled over

The beams of the rover/seem so much closer...That works fine outloud and you have a very nice inner rhyme scheme going..BUT..seems so much closer/leave u keeled over....Isn't a multi..

Seems/leave....That can work alloud..But..so/you/..Don't work..keeled/much..Don't work...over/closer works..See ou have to make each multi you use rhyme..Like

Seems-so-much-closer when we-roll-hung-over, i need-no-luck-clovers ta beat-those-dumb-soldiers.

It doesn't really have a set content, i know..But that would be the correct way to multi off "Seems so much closer"

seems/we/need/beat...All work ...so/roll/no/those..All work...much/hung/luck/dumb..All work..closer/over/clovers/soldiers..All work...

I notice that they all do not rhyme perfectly..Thy are partially slant rhymes ..But once you incorporate the multi and say it out loud..It rhyme near flawlessly...

Understand a little better or do yall not really care? (lol)

Either way, i hope yall can grasp the feel of it a little more...

Stay up, 1ne..
Old 08-19-03, 07:30 PM   #26
Split.
Suspended Suspense

IP: 25F8 D8C9

i wouldn't have kept askin about it if i didn't care, any honest feedback that someone can give that helps me elevate i listen too.
Old 09-13-03, 06:07 AM   #27
WORD~PERFECT

uppin
Old 09-13-03, 06:13 AM   #28
Otherwordz
Banned: Compromised Account

IP: 4577 CD9A

multi- showed-thugz-my wristwatch...followed-bloods-and-Crip-walked...yup...nice collab fellaz...hot shit being dropped by the both of ya...Split...I hope to collabz wit'cha sometime...I would say the same about Word~Perfect...but we collab like every night...lol...
Send a message via AIM to Otherwordz Send a message via Yahoo to Otherwordz   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-03, 11:41 AM   #29
2hOt4tV

IP: 2117 F61C

THIS SHIT IS FIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! WORD IS TIGHT but I LIKE SPLIT SHIT MORE,STRAIGHT FIYAH!!
Old 09-13-03, 01:19 PM   #30
rule
..Soft Focus..

Text Record: 21-12
IP: 608A 4341

definitly a hot callab...good flow...good metas an punches..i liked it...off the hook..split sopul...impressive verse...same wit u word...how shit peace