RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
brainsurgeon 5 83.33%
KRYPTIK~FLOWZ 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-03, 04:09 AM   #16
KRYPTIK~FLOWZ
BANNED

IP: 4D62 B819

uppin forhonest votes...where reme at honest votes ....ill hit ya shit up
pcnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Send a message via AIM to KRYPTIK~FLOWZ  
Old 09-03-03, 02:02 PM   #17
KRYPTIK~FLOWZ
BANNED

IP: 7CDB B2D7

^^^ why u ridin his dik ORD perfetc u no ho won this uppi nfor honest votessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssss

DROPA LINK
Send a message via AIM to KRYPTIK~FLOWZ  
Old 09-03-03, 02:13 PM   #18
mc thrilla

IP: 1A44 4E63

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=77628

hit this up to niggas holla

punchs gave it to brain i thuoght he came a little bit harder than flow did
wordplay i gave it to brain
multis i gave it to brain didnt see very much from flow
good battle props to both there can only be one winner and i vote for brain and hit dat battle up niggas be sleepin on it holla

Old 09-03-03, 02:14 PM   #19
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

IP: E7FC C34C

kriptic thats' low shit.. he aint dick riding nobody and suggestion's gay -- i don't need to sway votes -- i let them decide FOR THEMSELVES -- UPPING

Old 09-03-03, 05:03 PM   #20
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally posted by brainsurgeon
kriptic thats' low shit.. he aint dick riding nobody and suggestion's gay -- i don't need to sway votes -- i let them decide FOR THEMSELVES -- UPPING

Old 09-03-03, 05:07 PM   #21
CRYP']['
BANNED for D/R

IP: 6DED 74A3

Flow: Brains flow was shit so he lose there
Punches: brain
Metas: brain
Similies: brain
Creativity: brain
Multies: Brain
Enjoyment: niether

Brain had an overall better verse, it was very complex, but the flow was kinda fucked, dont write ur shit like that unless u guna spit on the mic dog, peace

Yo brain hit this up with an honest one, thanks bro, sorry i cant vote tho

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...4054#post754054

Old 09-03-03, 05:23 PM   #22
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

PLEASE DON'T VOTE UNLESS YOU HAVE !00 POSTS.. I DON'T NEED FREEPOSTS.. GOT TO UPP THIS SO MANY FUCKIN' TIMES ALREADY!!.. PEACE

Old 09-03-03, 05:53 PM   #23
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

Quote:
PLEASE DON'T VOTE UNLESS YOU HAVE !00 POSTS.. I DON'T NEED FREEPOSTS.. GOT TO UPP THIS SO MANY FUCKIN' TIMES ALREADY!!.. PEACE

Old 09-03-03, 06:04 PM   #24
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

Quote:

Old 09-03-03, 06:15 PM   #25
$pitacular
You talkin to me?

IP: AE7D DE0F

yo this was hard to decide....

reason is because kryptik came with honest freestyle that was probably created on tha spot as he typed, where as you can tell that brain took A LOT more time to compose his shit....

another thing is that kryptik had an actual rhyme scheme and flow where brain had madd punches but the flow was inconsistant at best....

I will have to give it to Brain, because a battle is about punches and he DID rhyme (not impressively though), although you had to really read it carefully to see the structure....

vote = brain

yo kryptik keep it real dog I can tell you are a true mc, you just gotta watch out on this text shit (as you can see from losses on my record) sometimes being the better mc doesn't win the battle... these cats want punches and humor. stay up

yall hit this up with an honest vote:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=77495
Send a message via AIM to $pitacular  
Old 09-03-03, 07:15 PM   #26
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally posted by spitacular
yo this was hard to decide....

reason is because kryptik came with honest freestyle that was probably created on tha spot as he typed, where as you can tell that brain took A LOT more time to compose his shit....

another thing is that kryptik had an actual rhyme scheme and flow where brain had madd punches but the flow was inconsistant at best....

I will have to give it to Brain, because a battle is about punches and he DID rhyme (not impressively though), although you had to really read it carefully to see the structure....

vote = brain

yo kryptik keep it real dog I can tell you are a true mc, you just gotta watch out on this text shit (as you can see from losses on my record) sometimes being the better mc doesn't win the battle... these cats want punches and humor. stay up

yall hit this up with an honest vote:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=77495

let's be honest.. when you get good you don't need to prewrite to drop a good verse.. since i been on this site i been keystylin' each verse so don't make it like i cheated that bitch.. he had his verse ready before me and dropped 20 minutes after he gave me 30 minutes to keystyle.. and that's how it goes.. mine was a straight HONEST keystyle so don't start speculating based on your skill kill.. better textee = better abilities, plain and simple.. UPPIN, sorry to bitch but i counldn't resist

Old 09-03-03, 08:26 PM   #27
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

Quote:

Old 09-03-03, 08:29 PM   #28
$pitacular
You talkin to me?

IP: AE7D DE0F

aight brain my apologies, maybe I misjudged you. Shit, at least I explain my damn votes... and at least I vote, which I don't recall seein your vote on the link I posted... but no beef.

I still stand by what I said, maybe I'm wrong, but that's how it looks to me. If you really keystyled that shit then you deserve props, but work on tha flow yo LOL peace
Send a message via AIM to $pitacular  
Old 09-03-03, 10:31 PM   #29
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

Quote:

Old 09-03-03, 11:40 PM   #30
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

Quote: