RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Dope BRAIN 1 20.00%
XL4REAL 4 80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-03, 12:25 PM   #16
XL4REAL

IP: A81A 8749

uppin............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........

Old 09-11-03, 07:30 PM   #17
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP: F005 00C3

I didn't care for this battle, but after the post by dope brain I guess xl4real did not have to bring much anyway.

Flow=4real
punches=4real
multi's=4real

Ya I know you had personels dope brain, but honestly they sucked, did not ryhme, and are hella played. Come anyone who has know's anything about voting can tell you your verse was just weak. It's not about 4reals post count, it about the simple fact that he did not have to even try hard to post a verse better than yours. Keep at the elevation brain, and in time your post count will increase and you can vote. I did not see anything sinsiter here...

Old 09-11-03, 07:51 PM   #18
JB1
Banned

IP: C9E3 41C0

I was expecting more from xl. But honestly there right dope brain.
You have potential, but some lines didnt even rhyme. I think you could of won this

Old 09-11-03, 07:58 PM   #19
Aprentice²
BANNED - Dumbass

IP: CFCD 5399

wasnt really feelin either of these but if i had 2 pick one id have to pick XL the other dudes personals were long and played no hate but u sed that 57 shit like 400 times and some of ur shit didnt even rhyme xls shit about nuts was played 2 but good spit yall hit this up
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=78890
Send a message via AIM to Aprentice²  
Old 09-12-03, 08:54 AM   #20
XL4REAL

Ok so uppin for the win..................................thanks for all ya contructiveness................................... ..................................................

Old 09-12-03, 11:00 AM   #21
XL4REAL

uppin............................................. .................................................. .................................

Old 09-12-03, 03:36 PM   #22
Steelfist
BANNED

IP: FD6B F0D6

FUCK THIS BATTLE WAS WACK.. BUT DOPE BRAINS SHIT AINT REALLY RHYME WELL.. BUT HE DID THIS THE FUCK OUT OF X4 REAL THATS WHY I GIVE DOPE BRAIN THE VOTE