RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-03, 09:24 AM   #16
Trah Siph
Masquarading 4 U

Text Record: 13-5
IP: 6F9E F23B

roscoe ain't bad, but his flow is off and he ain't all that...........

I think obie is the illest, he's different but image sells (eg. 50, aight rapper but image makes him propel)
Old 10-01-03, 10:04 AM   #17
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B691 B3C4

Quote:
Originally posted by wogzta
obie aint wack, ur just a hater who cant take the fact that rappers who have deals are making more money than you while your stuck here battling on the net

and i bet u heard got some teeth by obie trice, that song is horrible you cant judge a rapper by one song... listen to oh! or the outro f/d12

Were you talking to me? If so...don't lol.

I'm not a hater. I'm just bitter that people this bad get paid for doing this...
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-03, 03:36 PM   #18
Tonya~Montana
*Is A Fake*

Text Record: 26-11
IP: DC9C A8DF

bonecrusher iight.......can't stand nelly tho
Old 10-01-03, 03:39 PM   #19
Gene Pool
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-2
IP: E8A9 7A28

I have to agree. rap industries are puttin out new names like the mass production of sunfires and most the new names have just about the same quality of those piece of shit cars. like hell I'll watch MTV or whatever one day and see videos from bands that I know of then watch it again like a week later and there's like 30 new bands (exaggerating but u peeps know what I mean) so all the music industries are just puttin out shit that sells, it ain't about the music or the style no more just bout the fuckin money. like look at the pop music fad. britney spears puts out one video then bout a year later what do u get, 98 degrees, snow, backstreet boys, christina agualiera (however u fuckin spell it) and so on and it's the same shit with rap nowadays unless it's underground cuz underground artists it seems are the only ppl that are left able to put out somethin decently ill and at least their all original unlike these mainstream assholes that just keep sayin the same shit they've been sayin fo the last 5 or more years.

but that's juss my point of view. just puttin my own word in.

<center>Corrupted Visions</center>

<center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>Giving Sight A Third Eye</table></center>
Old 10-01-03, 05:24 PM   #20
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 2DF8 44D6

I blame MTV and BET for spoon feeding the public with bad Hip-Hop.

Obie Trice is complete garbage....and I heard a few of his songs to determine that.
Send a message via AIM to MuhThugga   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-03, 08:38 PM   #21
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

IP: 586A 10A1

OBIE TRICE is NICE...that "average man" track made me a believer.
Old 10-02-03, 09:17 AM   #22
wogzta

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 074E 074A

no bruklor, that wasnt aimed at you, it was aimed at the guy who started this thread, although i dont agree with you either. at least your hating was shorter, and easier (and less painful) to read at midnight

obie is ill....
Old 10-02-03, 09:37 AM   #23
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: B691 B3C4

Alright. I can respect that, because you put it respectfully.
I don't like Obie. But, that is my opinion. You like him. And that is your opinion. (Or preference depending on how you want to look at it.)

Thats the thing about music, different artists for different listeners.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-03, 10:48 AM   #24
wogzta

IP: 074E 074A

^ yeh, i guess you're right... soz, no hard feelings?

But personally, i think obie is a tight rapper who has a great future, and that wont change unless he releases a wack second album
Old 10-02-03, 06:07 PM   #25
PostMan

IP: 5D5F 1CA6

i peeped his album.. is not as bad as i thought.. its worse. only reason i could stand it was because of all of the FEATURED artist. but its just an opinoin. like that one guy who says im a "hater" just cuz he is making millions. i say you need to look within yourself and realize you know NOTHING about hiphop nor do you respect rap music. Just because someone is making millions of dollars off of their music DOES NOT mean that you have to like them. that just shows us that you dont know nothing about rap/lyrics. you just like people that sell well.. so im guessing your personality offline is a "wannabe", and im pretty sure that this isnt the first time you have heard that...

anyways im gaining respect for some of you.. and LOSING alot for most of you... specially the ones who say "obie is ill"...
Old 10-03-03, 01:02 AM   #26
wogzta

IP: BDF5 302C

^ tell me, how old are you, and how long have you been listening to hip hop? unless you started listening to it when Run DMC were popular, dont say shit about me not knowing anything about hop hop. Obie is a good rapper, and he deserves to be making millions, whether you like it or not. And i know more about lyrics than you could ever hope. Just cos i lyk obie doesnt mean i dont listen to pac, biggie, nas, talib kweli, common, DMX, eminem, canibus, royce da 5'9, jay Z, xzibit, dre, ras kass, onyx, wu tang... etc. not all of those rappers sell well (eg. canibus) but i still think hes the best fucking lyricist who ever lived. so shut your mouth and get your facts straight before you decide to accuse me of something...
Old 10-03-03, 01:03 AM   #27
wogzta

IP: BDF5 302C

hip hop*.... haahahahaha hop hop... lol (how stupid of me)
Old 10-03-03, 05:41 AM   #28
*Y_nOt*
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: CEF5 716F

Skillz and knowledge dont matter anymore.....Its all about who you know and not what you know!!!

" So for the 2nd time [The Pharisses] summoned the man who had been blind and said
"Speak the truth before God. We know this man is a sinner."
"Wether he is a sinner I do not know."
:The man replied:
"All I know is this...Once I was blind and now I can see"
John 1x 24-26
Old 10-06-03, 02:49 PM   #29
Gene Pool
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-2
IP: E8A9 7A28

I second that totally. like I said before hip hop just ain't hip hop anymore, it's a fuckin marketing scheme juss to make money an it's sick. like before, the only ppl that know their shit or knew their shit are either dead, under rated, underground, or they've quit the game an that's that even eminem is startin to fall out. he's just not spittin like he used to. yes he is still a damn good rapper and he has dope lyrics and beats he's juss not tellin it like he used to and that's what's happenin to mainstream hip hop nowadays. now I dunno if u peeps feel the same way. juss statin my oppinion not tryin to offend anybody peace.

<center>Corrupted Visions</center>

<center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>Giving Sight A Third Eye</table></center>

Last edited by Gene Pool : 10-06-03 at 02:53 PM.
Old 10-07-03, 05:58 AM   #30
prophiit

IP: 9B33 081B

Quote:
Nick Cannon is my hero, dont ever make fun of him again... BITCH