RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
OLI_DOGG 0 0%
GaT_BlaStA 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-03, 12:25 PM   #16
-ElocuShun-

IP: 9B6A 1F1E

aight oli was right on this........this was one wak ass battle..........................but i gave it to oli jus for havin a little.....i mean little bit of creation.....vote=oli

make sure ya hit this up
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=83476

Old 10-05-03, 12:29 PM   #17
.:K:.
Hooked

IP: BEC8 6A9B

YO MAN U GOTA POLL VOTE BUTTHX NEWAYS JST POLL VOTE PLZ............................................... ...............PZ http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...15&pagenumber=2 ..............PZ

Old 10-05-03, 12:38 PM   #18
-ElocuShun-

IP: 9B6A 1F1E

wot ya talkin bout i have poll voted.......................................now one of youz two have a look at tha battle i posted......................

Old 10-05-03, 12:38 PM   #19
2 Slikk
- aka The Remix -

IP: 4A07 0B2E

Oli dogg has my vote for better wordplay and punches.both did great, better luck next time.
vote- oli dogg

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=83447

Old 10-05-03, 12:48 PM   #20
Tonya~Montana
*Is A Fake*

Thumbs down wtf???

IP: F425 D968

boooooooooooo!!!!!!

this had got to be the weakest battle in rb history...

gat showed know skillz.....everything was weak...you'll be 0 - 40 at the rate you going......

i seen betta from oli dogg....at least you hit with one good punch...other than that this battle was gar-----bage!!

vote od

Old 10-05-03, 12:49 PM   #21
HighDro

IP: 3AE5 5785

VOTE=Oli Dogg

punches-OD
flow-OD
metta-OD
multies-Tie
vocab-OD (but not really any)
structure-Tie
i was feeling ODs spit better it was more interresting ~1~

if u dont like the vote then battle me n if u dont then your a bitch n leave it at that ~1~
Send a message via AIM to HighDro Send a message via Yahoo to HighDro  
Old 10-05-03, 12:51 PM   #22
A~Young~Gunner

IP: 399E F0FD

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=83418
can yal vote on this battle and my battle against infinity

Old 10-05-03, 01:15 PM   #23
Hooked

ITE UPPIN (4) PLZ VOTE THX.+ HIT DIS UP http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...15&pagenumber=2 THX YALL......................................PZ

Old 10-05-03, 01:49 PM   #24
Hooked

ITE YALL LST UPPIN(5) PLZ VOTE............THX............................... .....................................PZ

Old 10-05-03, 04:51 PM   #25
Hooked

yo does ne1 no how 2 get animated pics underneath?....................................... ..........................................pz

Old 10-05-03, 04:59 PM   #26
Nitemarre
BANNED

IP: 31FE 1589

Blastas verse was straight. It rhymed at least but it was weak. No real wordplay, metaphores, analogies, similies or somethin.
Dogg's verse had a lil mo in it, and most people should know what a fuckin hurst is.
Dogg got em though.

Old 10-05-03, 05:06 PM   #27
Emerge

IP: E64E 38D4

this battle was wack as hell why did yall agree to 6 lines? thats fukin stupid yall atleast coulda done 10 lines wouldn have taken more than 5 more minutes anyway i cant say i felt any of u fus "verses" mainly because they were all one liners and i cant stand one liners oli dog u suck badly and ure last line was stupid why did u stretch that shit out for man? ure an idiot dog fo real anyway my vote goes to that other kid because his flow was not all stupid contrary to olidog and thats about it cuz no one was better than the other at punches wordplay or anything else for that matter

im not tryin to hate at all just being honest no beef yall
peace

vote-blasta

hollllllllla

Old 10-05-03, 08:45 PM   #28
HK The Great
Light Weight

IP: EBC0 4DD8

yo this was a pretty weak battle yo, yall should have just spit some proper shit so atleast u can show some skill... well anyways
none of u dudes had anything worth quoting and it wasnt all that funny or nothing, u just basically found some words that go together and put them at the end of sentaces and shit... i cant poll vote but if i had to vote...

VOTE - Gat Blasta

Old 10-05-03, 10:18 PM   #29
GaT_BlaStA

IP: CF37 33E4

well if i had like one full fuckin day to prewrite then it wouldnt be a whack battle...i dont give a shit if your comp was down...this is bull shit my 5 min thing verses his full day prewritten....bullshit!!!

Old 10-06-03, 09:37 AM   #30
Hooked

prewritten fuck u man n herbal y u keep runnin bitch we need 2 battle............................................ ....................pz