RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-03, 09:12 AM   #16
B-RiGhToUs

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 554A 44F1

first line defintiely had it own tone into the whole poem. You had really great rhymes backed up with the emotions and techinical skill of word structure to really put the reader into the position you were in (if thats possible...) and to kinda feel that pain you were in. Im not usually one who lets emotions fly easilybut i will say that those words aren't somethin you just "hand out" to just anyone. Its so sad to hear they lose meaning becuase someone left there mess behind on your heart. lemme just say this, when and if i ever say it i mean it, and you wont see it by just my words but my actions too. Awesome poem though, really intense and got me thinkin bout things.
P-diddy
Old 11-06-03, 01:56 PM   #17
Mistake

IP: 0CC4 90CB

this is ill, mos def, used tha right vocab and expressions, loved this poem. not much i can say bout it.

great poem, also ill be able to talk to you one night without mah computer messing up. lol.

~WoN~
Old 11-06-03, 05:05 PM   #18
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Text Record: 1-0
IP: F005 00C3

Again Thunda you amaze me, a spectacular vent. I am going to label it a vent, but one with reasoning and structure. Very good use of vocabulary and like Necro mentioned the technical elevation really removed some of the emotion. In a vent this is a good thing, because it allows the reader to really understand what it is you are venting about. I am so sorry were let down, but in life we learn from experience. This is just another one of those experiences that will ultamatly conprise your life. I wish you the best of luch=k int he afiars of the heart, but before true love can present itself, you need to have a measure of not so true love. This will make that final leap into true love and matromony even more special with a realness you can taste (not only feel). I am very proud to see you contructively address your emotion and mistrust. Great drop.

Good luck and much love...

Bounce
Old 11-06-03, 09:02 PM   #19
Calisto

IP: 739C DB67

yea it definatly was a learning experience, one that I have to soak in the realness of before trying to pacify my feelings about it. But you're awesome and don't be sorry, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger an this most definatly has. Thank ya sweetheart! Peace