RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-03, 11:43 AM   #16
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?

Text Record: 31-15
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6F04 D90F

Hi Chrit.
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-03, 11:47 AM   #17
Chrit
Retired.

Text Record: 75-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

^^^
Hi hottie...

Please dont freepost like that anymore...

It makes the herbs want to follow suit....
Old 11-09-03, 11:49 AM   #18
Dimez
GÄÑg§tå Gu®£

Text Record: 18-2
IP: 98B7 00B1

^ aww just like u do chritty boy

</center>
Send a message via AIM to Dimez   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-03, 11:54 AM   #19
Chrit
Retired.

Text Record: 75-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

^^^
I only frepost in the freepost forum anymore...

Back on topic

Young Buk is garbage...

50, Yayo are aight
Banks is nice
Old 11-09-03, 04:53 PM   #20
MonStar

Text Record: 0-1
IP: B157 F101

banks is the best in g-unit by far...hes sick...50 isnt bad, hes got a nice flow and hes always bringing some nice hooks..but 50 was alot better in his 'guess whos back' days, he had nice lyrical content then....yayo is nice but young buck, he fuckin sucks...they need to get rid of him and bring in somebody else...
Old 11-09-03, 05:06 PM   #21
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?

Text Record: 31-15
IP: 6F04 D90F

Sorry Chrit.

And Yes...Banks Is The Best.
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-03, 05:07 PM   #22
PostMan

IP: 6387 1717

Who the hell signed yungbuck into gunit anyway???? how the hell did he hop from cash money to g-unit............ he is GARBOSO. cant wait till yayo back... although he aint as good as 50 and banks yet he made a better addition then yung buck..

@chrit. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING. your better with words LOL. that guy tryed to flip it to a race issue..... and i wasnt about to go there
Old 11-09-03, 06:55 PM   #23
I.M.LEERY

IP: 06FE 7553

Banks....Dope
Yayo.....Decent

The Rest Are Garbage....And PostMan do NOT give me that shit
about being from that streets....cuz thats where im from...50 cent
is just garbage.....
Old 11-09-03, 08:40 PM   #24
Ruckus_SG

no

IP: 20D8 1078

banks is tha only one g unit that is all around pretty good. 50's flo is real whack, its like he jus talkin but his hooks and how he became to be a rapper is what i respect. but overall i dont like 50 cuz he dissed tha wu tang clan fo no reason, whats up wit that??
Old 11-09-03, 09:29 PM   #25
Kclipz 4 Murkin

IP: 5855 B959

yayo i like personally out of them then banks
Old 11-09-03, 10:28 PM   #26
Young P
I'm Better Than You

Text Record: 43-10
IP: 958F ED04

Postman... Wow...

Fucka Postman...

I Know Where He Comin From...

All He Sing About Is How He Got Shot Nine Times And Is So

Gangsta While Everyone Else Is A Wangsta...

By Da Way...

Come Down Kensington...

Obviously You Dont Know Philly...

Suberbs...

HAHA...

And Wow...

I'm Really Sad You Lost Respect For Me...

Never Heard Of You...

-P
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-03, 10:47 PM   #27
PostMan

IP: B20F 67F7

^who the fuck are you?? a textcee??

let me break it down ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR IGNORANT ASS.

1. you stated that all he raps about is how he got shot.. if you copped his fucking album you would see how FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE. he mentions it what 2-3 times... maybe 5 at most. but let me ask you this IF YOU GOT SHOT 9 FUCKING TIMES AND SURVIVED YOUD BLAB YOUR LITTLE CHILDISH MOUTH OFF EVERY CHANCE YOU GET..... THE MAN IS LUCKY TO BE ALIVE.

2. you said he says everyne else is wanksta....... WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THIS???? only people he disses is MURDA INC. maybe like 1 other person...... and he doesnt even use the term wanksta often.......

HAVE YOU HEARD THE CD??? tell me what many men has to do about everyone being wanksta... THE SHIT IS ABOUT REAL LIFE. when you dont have to hide your cds from your mom anymore cop a 50cent cd..... cop some underground shit... im guessing you only hear his radio shit... WHICH BY THE WAY HE HAS TO MAKE IT COMMERCIAL SO RETARDS LIKE YOU WILL BUY THE ALBUM.

damn i hope this breaks it down for you people..........

P.S. dont say SHIT ABOUT REPPIN PHILLY AS HARD. I know a nigga who came from philly to Los Angeles aint know shit...... gangs and survival is different out here nigga...... real shit kid..... now stop making me waste my time...........

P.S. I NEVER HAD RESPECT FOR YOU...... I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE..............
Old 11-09-03, 11:17 PM   #28
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

Text Record: 2-1
IP: CEF5 716F

Quote:
Originally posted by PostMan

^So if you feelin a rapper then you hoppin on his dick? so if i like eminem im on his dick..... if i feel tylib kweli im hoping on his dick? let me say this one more time
OF COURSE YOU DONT FEEL 50... YOU LIVE IN THE SUBERBS...... HE DIDNT EXPECT YOU SPOILED WHITE KIDS TO UNDERSTAND/RELATE TO WHATS GOIN ON IN THE STREETS.... ITS FUNNY CUZ NIGGAS IN SOUTH CENTRAL LOS ANGELES STAY BUMPIN HIS SHIT.... CUZ THEY RELATE TO IT... SO YOU SUBERBAN NERD YOU NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE 50.

You're a fucking idiot. No offense.

But the truth is that if you really be from the streets then you should shun gangster rap and gangster rappers. The fact is that such tyranical tyraids are formulatively perpetrating negative stereotypes of the inner city life that is a direct result to keeping you down. It's gangster rap music and the stereotypical image of a black person being villinous that most black people can't catch a cab, even if he's got Tori Amos in his CD player.

As for the white suburban kids... if you've ever checked record sales, you would realize that it's the white suburbanite children that keep gangster rap floating. They are the ones that buy the music. Without them, NWA would never have gotten their foot in the proverbial door. Without NWA's Dr. Dre, modern rap music as we know it, especially Eminem and 50 Cent, would not exist as we know it. And that is directly due to the FACT that ninety percen to sales in rap music towards gangster rap is bought by white kids.

Aint no hate in what I'm saying, just the facts ma'am.
Old 11-09-03, 11:54 PM   #29
MultiVersEal
Banned: Compromised Account

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: DA31 987B

aight young p you live in a big city but have you ever seen coke in your life? no how about bud even? have you flipped shit? no so do you carry a piece? do you have to hustle to survive? because you prolly answered no to all of those questions then whats the signifance of you livin in philly.

ps necromancer your audio is really fucked up ;(

back to topic from what ive heard i like lloyd banks. i think hes better than 50 though.
Send a message via AIM to MultiVersEal   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-03, 12:10 AM   #30
PostMan

IP: B20F 67F7

ok this is my FINAL post in this thread. im sure all of you will be happy...........

@necro... shut the fuck up.. plain and simple you sound stupid... your statement shows in itself that you have no street smarts...... you worrying about some stupid stereotypes... nigga shut the fuck up... what do i give a fuck about that shit????? is that gonna help me eat nigga..... y am i worried about what some stuck up white people (and sell out blacks) think about the innercity... get a realality check..... WHEN DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT RECORD SELLS HAVING TO DO WITH ANYTHING... i said niggas in the hood relate/feel his shit... people like you listen to the shit cuz you wish you were like him... why i dont know.. but nigga.... you wack anyway so y am i arguing with u??? ...... just keepin it real..... no offense.