RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-03, 04:51 PM   #16
DthsMissingAngel

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C1DA C961

In a way, I know what the dream meant, but in another sense, i dont. I think this was just something flipped. Cause one of my best friends died in my arms because of a driveby. I think that this dream was just switched around to give me a perspective on my life, to show me who truely loves. I guess I have my own perspectives on this. Kind of makes u wonder, Was it actually a dream? I dunno. I realize the consiquences of my actions and believe me, im changin. lol, its like ask the ones that know me. Even tho there is somethin buggin me, but cant be told. Just too personal i guess. Thanks bounce. I can always count on you for feedback on my stuff. I love ya for that, and other reasons. Most respect. THANKS HUN!
Old 11-25-03, 09:38 PM   #17
jusblazzette

IP: 85D2 AAD1

im feeelin it u touched all da bases n everything i liked it cuz its like i can feel wut u felt wen u wrote keep ya head up 1
Old 11-25-03, 11:36 PM   #18
DthsMissingAngel

IP: C1DA C961

Thanks for the feed, it is much appreciated. Keep it comin.
Old 12-04-03, 09:24 AM   #19
B-RiGhToUs

IP: 554A 44F1

yeah it definitely had a self persepectiveness of what it feels like to be the first person in this dream, but i bet that sounds kinda surreal you being there and witnessin it n all........sad story but the thing is we dont need to remember how we let go the day they left but the times we had cherished with them. hang in there, your a great poet so dont go doin anything crazy wed miss the hell out ya(lol)
-peace
Old 12-05-03, 10:54 AM   #20
DthsMissingAngel

IP: F718 7AAD

Thanks B. It crossed my mind once or twice, but no action was taken. And because of that, I have my b/f to thank. Along with everyone that has been there for me, and supporting me. Thank you for the feedback, it means a lot to me.