RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-03, 02:59 PM   #16
illogicalbeats

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0AE5 DEDB

man i dont care what the fuc peeps say .. he made a mistake and said sorry ... now i want all the black rappers out there to issue a sorry for all the rasist shit they spew about white folks on a daily basis ... how are we gonna hate one one guy for one song..when on a daily baiss we are supossed to understand that it is ok to be rasist to white peole if you are black .. just because you are ma d.. fuc that .... and fuc anyone who dont feel me ..,. what !!!!!
Old 11-22-03, 03:46 PM   #17
Baron Mynd
Banned: Spamming

Text Record: 4-1
IP: 953D F0FE

There actually arent that many black people that say Cracker as a diss in their tracks ..

^This is your IP bitch!
Send a message via AIM to Baron Mynd   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-03, 04:35 PM   #18
Chrit
Retired.

Text Record: 75-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

Dead Prez- racist as hell.....

Damn I love that music
Old 11-22-03, 04:50 PM   #19
Baron Mynd

IP: 953D F0FE

^ Hahaha .. Dead Pres are dope, thats why.

Seriously though .. how many white people here get offended when the word 'Cracker' is used? I personally dont know to ANY

^This is your IP bitch!
Old 11-22-03, 04:55 PM   #20
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: 1B3B C284

Honestly, I've heard it like 4 times in reference to white people...other times its about Ritz and stuff...
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-03, 06:40 PM   #21
deser_eagle
duh.....

Text Record: 6-8
IP: FF0B 4A2B

Quote:
Originally posted by KaaS
it was 10 years ago whats the point in benzino bringin this shit up now

cuz benzino's a muh'fuckin pussy ass nigga.
inkwell(5-0)
eminem minis(5-3)
lyrical extasy(5-0)
whiteRwrong(5-0)
Old 11-22-03, 07:08 PM   #22
Baron Mynd

IP: 8701 65C0

^ No. Your just sooooooo on eminems dick you hate to see your little idol get his card pulled once and for all, you little fucking RB stands make me sick .. seriously ..

^This is your IP bitch!
Old 11-22-03, 07:46 PM   #23
ReAlEyEz

Text Record: 0-1
IP: B910 8CBB

yea em's madd gay for this.....i cant stand him no more
Old 11-22-03, 07:47 PM   #24
junio sixnine
Middle Weight

Text Record: 7-3
IP: 4CED 5148

ritz crackers arent white. they're fuckin tan. damn
Old 11-22-03, 07:54 PM   #25
wogzta

IP: 5C4B 9DFC

read the news section in www.aftermathmusic.com and you can find an article which says that when benzino worked with a white rapper earlier in his career, he encouraged the white rapper to say the "N" word during his rhyme... and he did.... the funny thing is... benzino not only rolled with a white rapper (REALLY? WHITE? doesnt he hate those?) and his half-white (yes thats right), but he also ENCOURAGED that rapper to say the "N" word and make a racist remark... if benzino is 40 something now, that means he would've been much more mature than eminem at 20... but benzino was smart... didnt say it himself... told someone else to do it..... but why would a black man encourage a white man to make racist remark against another black person? seems to me like benzino is determined to give white rappers a bad name

this doesnt in any way excuse what eminem said... he did make a racist remark.... but that hardly makes him a full-blown racist who hates black people.... real racists against african americans can hardly stand black people... they despise them... why in all hell would he be working for them, giving them free beats, and practising their art form if he hated them that much? and more so, he was 20. Just cos you are giving a label of "adult" at 18 doesnt make you much wiser than 17 years old. If you ask me, no one really behaves with the logic of an adult until they are 25+...

bottom line is: eminem did make a racist remark, but things can be forgiven. Dont try and tell me you've never made a racist remark, against anyone. One of you did it in even the last thread.. "fuck those white boys, i knew they were good for nothing".. how does that make you better than what eminem said? its even worse... not every white person hates black people, in fact, a very few actually do. In fact, besides the powers such as french, british, german decendent white people, most other white people (including my own race) have never done anything against black people. And even when we are called white boys or crackers, we dont really care. So why doesnt everyone just drop this stupid racial shit, its tearing everyone apart... its not really helping to eradicate racism

ps. I am NOT pro-white. Australia is a multi-cultural country, especially sydney (the city i live in). Caucasian people make up a very low percentage of my friends, basically only a few aussies and my family friends. I have more indian, asian, middle eastern, and african friends alone than i have white. So don't try and say im some kinda KKK supporter.
Old 11-22-03, 09:31 PM   #26
EvoLeNo

IP: 8AAD CEF2

hey, I'm pretty sure everyone up in hea has said somethin' or done somethin' that they've regretted. Yeah, that was stupid of him to do that shit, but that was a long ass time ago. And now, jus' fo' some attention, Benzino wants ta be a bitch and hate on dis boy. -Some stupid shit.
Old 11-23-03, 12:57 AM   #27
X_JohnnyWattz_X
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 5-2
IP: 4577 CD9A

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruklor
Eminem's white?????!!!!

LMAO...duh u dumbass
Old 11-23-03, 01:28 AM   #28
Tonya~Montana
*Is A Fake*

Text Record: 26-11
IP: EA78 D7C7

shit was fucked up sayin we bout money...first it's looks!!!job/career......then money!!!!

i'm just fuckinnaround........
Old 11-23-03, 06:10 AM   #29
jasheen493

IP: 0653 9A41

First of all Em is def. wrong for sayin what he did, break up or no break up. But it is no different than what a lot of black rappers say all the time.

Em disrespecting woman should not be tolerated any more than Benzino or any other rapper. Benzino is flinging mud and that shiat is landing on him as well.

As for making money off of the backs of black folk... what the f*ck do you think Benz and Mays are doing? Exploitation is exploitation no matter the race of the person doing it. Is it somehow better to be exploited by someone of your own race? Where is the logic of that?

Plus, Em don't need black folks to buy his album in order to be successful. His biggest audience is white suburban teens. Go to an Em concert and look into the crowd.

People, don't get pissed with the messenger, get mad at the message. Ignorance is ignorance no matter whose mouth it comes out of. If we are going to hang em for things he said well before he ever became who is today, then we need to hang those who are still saying this type of shiat.

Em isn't the only person in the rap community with some explaining to do...

it ain't about race, its about respect

Also i've been reading a lot of the posts that have been printed since this came out. I find it funny that you codemn Em for saying racists comments now but you never said anything when he disrespected gay people or used the words bitches and hos before.

Also its funny because you're mad at the generaliztions that he made in the tape and the use of the N- word but you are quick to refer anyone that defends him as whitey or cracker or a punk faggot. before you start jumping in someone else for the racist comments they say maybe you should look at the racist things you say your ownself.

oh by the way, yes i am black, but the color of my skin has nothing to do with my opinion, it is just taking the time to unbiasedly look at the situation and maked an educated decision on the matter.
Old 11-23-03, 08:42 AM   #30
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: 8BEC CACE

People on Em's Dick<Em is Racist