RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-04, 11:54 PM   #16
FLooZe
.Don't Looze The Flooze.

Text Record: 8-7
IP: F93C 3EBB

yes there are withdrawal symptoms,ive had em:
me and my friends smoked weed everyday for 5 months strait(pretty much everyday,if not every,then once every 2 days)and then i decided that i wanted to quit for a bit cause my lungs were fucking dead.so i went total cold turkey and at night in my bed i was shaking and shit and was feeling weak.it sucked real bad and i went back to doing it like a week later.fuck now i only do it like on weekends and whenever i have a chance to cut down,i do.but yall think im making this up to make you believe im right so i dont give a fuck what yall think.

The Definition. period.
Send a message via MSN to FLooZe   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-04, 11:57 PM   #17
- Troublesome -
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 84AD 8ED3

that has to be from something else...do you drink or anything?

cause weed would never cause withdrawals, it's a depressant
Send a message via AIM to - Troublesome - Send a message via MSN to - Troublesome - Send a message via Yahoo to - Troublesome -   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-04, 11:57 PM   #18
FLooZe
.Don't Looze The Flooze.

i drink like once a week.

The Definition. period.
Old 05-27-04, 11:58 PM   #19
FLooZe
.Don't Looze The Flooze.

i did shrooms like 3 times a month also.

The Definition. period.
Old 05-28-04, 12:12 AM   #20
Lil-trip
Middle Weight

lol...

IP: C359 7D74

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgfatha_13
yes there are withdrawal symptoms,ive had em:
me and my friends smoked weed everyday for 5 months strait(pretty much everyday,if not every,then once every 2 days)and then i decided that i wanted to quit for a bit cause my lungs were fucking dead.so i went total cold turkey and at night in my bed i was shaking and shit and was feeling weak.it sucked real bad and i went back to doing it like a week later.fuck now i only do it like on weekends and whenever i have a chance to cut down,i do.but yall think im making this up to make you believe im right so i dont give a fuck what yall think.

Nah its true...there are the cats who are smokin a couple times a week, but fo me every pay had at least n ounce to go off of for 2 weeks than my bro had half n ounce combinin those to blazin hella before work n after, then on weekends off blazin n lots of drinkin n of course the blazin for the hangovers..

Now as for the shakin, Weed itself if used enough has the "Potential..' of bein used as n anti-depressent due to the fact that your body or yourself becomes used to that as your main stable reality..

I took a break off it n at nite it was a harder to catch some rest n i woke up hella bitchy n a lil more pissed off, now if you cut back slowly n give yo body time to adapt thats difference...otherwise a complete cutoff from somethin you do daily will cause effects no matter what you do, so i agree with dawgfatha...n anyone who doesnt see the Potential of cuttin off somethin that you do on a regular basis is jus about as naive as a nigga comin out n sayin..."I smoke weed all the time, one joint wont get me high..' lite this then mother fucker lol n check out whos high haha, peace...
Old 05-28-04, 12:44 AM   #21
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 403D 72A8

yea u didnt havewithdrawl symtomps and the kid who said he was shakin from not smokin bomb i think us lyin

O.Y.D.
Old 05-28-04, 12:52 AM   #22
E Looch
Heavy Lies The Crown

Text Record: 19-4
IP: 9C6F EFFB

naw it aint

only if u a tru smoker an have nothin to do all the time is that shit addictin to u

^ even after it says if u dont understand dont vote

some people that are mods on here
Old 05-28-04, 01:14 AM   #23
Lil-trip
Middle Weight

yo Elooch

IP: C359 7D74

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Looch
naw it aint

only if u a tru smoker an have nothin to do all the time is that shit addictin to u

Yo bro, how do you upload custom avs...? jus curious was flippin through n only givin option for pre ones n i don see yours on there n you seem like you would kno this site a lot better due to the posts, holla back peace

Tupac Shakur

No longer living in fear, my pistol close in hand, Convinced this is my year...

Death is only as big as you make it, treat it as if its from Harlem n learn to Shake it...

- Lil Trip

Top 3 Battles Currently Needin Votes
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=127582
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=127742
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=127560
Old 05-28-04, 11:07 AM   #24
White Noize™
New to RB

IP: ADF4 FFF4

Yeh The Effects Of Gettin High Are Addictive But Weed Itself Can Only Become Addictive If Its Been Spiked With Some Other Addictive Drug, Like Maybe Sprayed With Heroin!

..::||ThE : bOi||::..

Old 05-28-04, 11:16 AM   #25
Gunit101
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-5
IP: E3CA 7CA2

i think its sort of addictive but who cares

Old 05-28-04, 11:33 AM   #26
White Noize™
New to RB

IP: ADF4 FFF4

Money Is Tha Problem, People Run Outta Money Hella Quick On That Stuff Cos They Just Want More And More!

..::||ThE : bOi||::..

Old 05-28-04, 11:35 AM   #27
Wicked One
Ill Nigga Alert.

Text Record: 42-19
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: B95D B791

Sometimes...But It's GOOoooooddddd.....But yeah it's not that addictive to me...
Old 05-28-04, 11:39 AM   #28
dren
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: ED9F 61C9

fuck what anybody says, even doctors...

weed is highly adictive, the feeling it puts your body in is highly adictive. it's not physically adictive though like some of the hard core drugs are. heroin and others.
Old 05-28-04, 11:57 AM   #29
- Troublesome -
Light Weight

IP: 84AD 8ED3

^See...that necessarily doesn't mean you're addicted. You enjoy it so much that you continue wanting more. That's not being addictive...that just means you like it. If you eat a good ass steak, and the next day you want another one...that's not being addicted.

An addiction is a compulsive physiological and psychological NEED for a habit-forming substance. The keyword being NEED. Just cause you want it all the time, doesn't mean you need it. If you really needed to stop you could.

Weed is a natural substance, the only way it could cause any withdrawals or any form of addiction are if it has been chemically altered. Only chemically altered substances can cause addiction. Examples: Heroin, Cocaine, Crack, etc. Those are just the most common substances.

They all contain several different substances and are all chemically altered in some way.

Weed is all natural, and in no way addictive.

Now there is another definition of addiction however. Yet if used in this way...addiction does not mean that you can not stop using or being involved with a certain product. It just means that you yourself choose to be involved with it and in no way does the product itself cause the addiction. The only form of addiction is your love for the product. It's basically the condition of being habitually or compulsively occupied with...or involved in something.

Now that definition is referring to general every day products. A child can be addicted to video games...but in no way is it a result of any chemical altertation that effects your mind or body. IT's just your own choice to indulge in the product so much. Some people are addicted to fast cars.

This is the only form of which a person can be addicted to weed.

As I said before...it's the safest known theraputically active substance. That means safer than most of the prescriptions coming over the counter at your pharmacy.

Hence, weed is not addictive unless you, yourself choose to be addicted to it. In no way can it cause an addiction itself.

I rest my case
Send a message via AIM to - Troublesome - Send a message via MSN to - Troublesome - Send a message via Yahoo to - Troublesome -   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-04, 09:41 PM   #30
FLooZe
.Don't Looze The Flooze.

dude,coke is natural and highly addictive.and dren,you right,its real addictive.

The Definition. period.