RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-04, 03:39 PM   #16
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8D48 2106

blakcs n puerto ricans/dominicans/cubans......If they gots the booty......they should be in......
Old 08-03-04, 03:43 PM   #17
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: 443B 917E

^^^

well talking about them hairy women......lol count me out.....lol.......i shave 2-3times a week so....

and yo what ya think about them jamaican gurls that shake it really well??????????

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-04, 03:47 PM   #18
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

i still think they remind me of tribal dances and they have large noses and lips which remind me of baboons and gorillas they dont look human

but there r some very amazingly good looking ones like alicia keys shes amazing
Old 08-03-04, 03:51 PM   #19
FLooZe
.Don't Looze The Flooze.

Text Record: 8-7
IP: A621 A1C1

^^R u racist or sumthin?
But I, myself I prefer chicks dat are in between,half white n half blac,yknow what I mean? I dont like too black n I dont like too white.I really dont like ghetto booties tho.Anything is fine usually as long as its hot n sexy.

The Definition. period.
Send a message via MSN to FLooZe   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-04, 04:27 PM   #20
Mizz_Undastood
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
black girls turn me off wen they shake their ass it reminds me of those tribal dances in africa i see in national geographis and those black women over thewre r all hairy and ugly so i prefer the white girls they jus look better latino girls arent bad either they jsu like tan white people

^lmao....i agree that them african chicks ova der do be lookin nasty....But u cant say that about alllllll black chicks.....cuz i aint even like that, i shave my legs and look very clean...n i dont really shake my ass, cuz i dont like partys to much....so see u cant say that bout er black chick ....u must have had a bad experince

btw....my lips are not big they are perfectly shape and my nose is not huge i look as normal as normal can be

~In life theres a reason you laugh twice as much as you cry~
~Cuz it may be hard to live, but twice as easy to die~
-Mizz Undastood
Send a message via AIM to Mizz_Undastood   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-04, 04:43 PM   #21
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
IP: 8D48 2106

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXtayve
^^^

well talking about them hairy women......lol count me out.....lol.......i shave 2-3times a week so....

and yo what ya think about them jamaican gurls that shake it really well??????????

nice(those shakin women but not those nasty african discovery channel ones)...................lets see if ya can shake it
Old 08-03-04, 04:55 PM   #22
DON
Middle Weight

yo avanish yeah im racist wtf u gona do about it and like i said not all black chicks are like that look at alicia keys shes very good looking but avanish fuck u dont judge wat i like if i dont like them monkey looking big lipped fatass broads too bad shove it bitch
Old 08-03-04, 05:05 PM   #23
SONIC

Text Record: 0-1
IP: E198 D20B

Alicia Keys is a Mutt..It's all about Stacy Dash, that is a fine bitch. White women are just ugly to me, and the colorless thing doesn't work for me. AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THIS RACIST RAPPER HE'S JUST MADE COZ HE'S WORTHLESS AND BELONGS TO A WORTHLESS GROUP OF PEOPLE.. lol, what a loser
Old 08-03-04, 05:08 PM   #24
DON
Middle Weight

haha ur a nobody u have no talent u bit ur verses jus read them u battled nobody worth it i duno how u got ur record cause i would easily beat u.ur mad cause white people made u thier bitch bout 150 years ago and ur my bitch and u cant stand it.if anything black girls are ugly white girls are higher on the evolution chain ur all a step below us like dogs are to humans haha ill say w/e i want.dont be mad cause ur women got big ass lips fatasses and huge noses.and they brown like shit.sonic u jus mad cause basically u suck u kno im better and i own u if u got so much shit to say jus try it bitch quit talkin shit
Old 08-03-04, 05:09 PM   #25
DON
Middle Weight

this sint an argument u can keep ur oversized lips ass and nose ill keep the supermodels fact is this is a discussion about our preftrences not whetehrr u think im worthless if u got so much to say jus battle dont talk aight bitch have fun pikin my cotton pc
Old 08-03-04, 05:31 PM   #26
Mizz_Undastood
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

what u sayin is really fucced up....u aint even have to take it that far 4real

~In life theres a reason you laugh twice as much as you cry~
~Cuz it may be hard to live, but twice as easy to die~
-Mizz Undastood
Send a message via AIM to Mizz_Undastood   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-04, 05:42 PM   #27
SONIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChase
blakcs n puerto ricans/dominicans/cubans......If they gots the booty......they should be in......

I agree
Old 08-03-04, 05:52 PM   #28
SONIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
ugly white girls are higher on the EVOLUTION chain ur all a step

LMFAO.. EVERYBODY REMEBER WHAT I AM ABOUT TO WRITE..
THERE IS ONE REASON THAT SLAVES WERE FREED AFTER THE CIVIL WAR,THAT IS BECAUSE RACIST PEOPLE ARE ILLITERATE AND RETARDED, NOT TO MENSION GOOD FOR NOtHING..

ANSWER THIS, IF HE WAS SO FAR UP THE EVOULUTIONARY LATTER, THEN WHY CAN'T HE SPELL? LMFAO.. What is the "EVOLUTION CHAIN" LMFAO..

It IS A FAct The Indo-Europeans Adapted to the ICe Age For Thousands of Years, Until You Just Lost all Traces of Being Human, By having No nutrition, No Sun Light to Produce Vitamin D, So Eventually You became a wreckless mutant, who travles and tries to take over shit like animals..

White GIRLS ARE PALE, Breath smells like Bolony, They Are Mutants, and are not Original humans, They are all ugly Viking looking creatures.. Horrid, They smell like wet Dogs, and are Weak.. White Men are Played out too, No one cares about Slavery because iv'e had money all my life, and Slavery never affected me, haha.. So You'll Always be a Mutant in my eyes, and i'll be Stronger, Faster, Bigger, Smarter, Badder And Better Than You or Any Pizza Eating, Worthless, Washed Up Italian.. LMAO
Old 08-03-04, 05:55 PM   #29
SONIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz_Undastood
what u sayin is really fucced up....u aint even have to take it that far 4real

Don't worry about it, It's handled^

Anything that he says after this will just prove my point, so enough said..
Old 08-03-04, 06:22 PM   #30
DON
Middle Weight

uh sonic shows how dumb of a nig u are. white people developed exactly hopw you said but they did have direct sunlight.we are the next form of human our dna is more advanced then yours.so you dont have to like us but fact is the reason why nigs were slaves is because of the natural way of life.you eat cows because cows are lower than you.white slaved blacks because they are lower than them.haha OWNEEEEDDDDD