RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-05, 08:18 AM   #16
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: ECB3 36A0

I wouldnt touch lady fiya with a stick...
No offence ta her

She just aint my type....

*Freepost*

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-05, 08:32 AM   #17
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

SHAME!!!....LMFAO DIES..thaz wrong fam.....straight kurupted

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-05, 08:42 AM   #18
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

lol, Aint my fault man

The girl looks plastic, She looks like one of those girls who always out too impress, i like my women...Real, an down too earth, ya know?

Gotta be down too ride with her boy thru anythin, Lady looks like a girl who likes the attention more than she'd like her man........

Old 02-14-05, 11:33 AM   #19
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: 3EBC C15C

What Yall Mess With Each Other Cus??Who Said She Wass Interested In You.........

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-05, 04:51 PM   #20
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 34D2 D886

wow Dopeman, you tryna take low shots in shit.. you wasn't sayin that in my pic thread... and everybody that knows me personally offline.. Daz (from RB), Triple, VanGo, SPuL, Troop, CJ, 20 Grand and many more would say i'm down to earth.. i dun look plastic.. Jesus you prolly like Michael Jackson's changes or something... You don't know me aight.. so we gon leave it at that, and no i don't like attention more than i like guys.. but i ain't being a whore on this site just cuz a couple of net-cats say they like my pics.. (unlike sum females on here)... i'm alwayz gon be myself, i ain't out to please nobody especially not off no fuckin internet.. so before you start talkin out yo ass learn something.. u making urself look dumb, throw up a pic then respond.. and point number two i never said i looked good, and never thought i did, so get ya facts str8. Trust me, this bitch a true rider.. you ain't gotta worry about that, stay behind ya fuckin keyboard.. Most of y'all fuckin males get horny off keyboard bitches, i keep myself out that catergory if that makes me "perky" or whatever, o well. U ain't gotta like me, nobody does really.. that ain't gon change me in no way, i'mma keep doin me, worry about how you doing not me.. comprende? Bout time some muthafukkas respect females on here, not every female on here is a hoe, aight and i dun have pics to over/undershadow my skillz.. food for thought, right before you start talkin sidewayz.

and hell naw i ain't mess wit Dopeman.. @ kordozar... he don't even know me off the net.. "alwayz out to impress", impress who? lmao.. are you fuckin serious? *dies* i'm done..
Old 02-14-05, 05:09 PM   #21
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 34D2 D886

and btw, Dopeman, i made a call-out a WHILE ago, and then u were tryna do a bet or sum shit on how i would give you my number (w/ hotshh)... and i asked if you wanted to battle, and yo ass said naw, you str8.. but all of sudden, i'm stuck up for not givin u my number in a fuckin call-out thread,(yep, i never forgot) nigga please... Just cuz i dun play games wit niggas don't make me not real, that's word.. I'm loyal to my boyfriends, i hold my nigga til our bond break and that's what you call real.. If my nigga had business to take care of, then I'mma roll wit him. I'm sayin this from experience. Fuck your hoes/ women, nobody gives a shit about them.. this thread had nothing to do wit yo ass.. so don't even say shit. That's why when you left, nobody gave a shit.. cuz all you do is talk negative to everybody, try helping people out.. maybe even yourself, shit.. i never disrespected you, number 1 cuz i dunno you.. i dun start shit on here, most of the time i speak my mind.. that's why muthafukkas dun like me.. but who cares.. most people need to hear the fuckin truth that's why this site is "not getting nowhere's" in sum circumstances.. i dun need friends, and i dun give a shit of what you think of me or any other female.. u dun have to respect me nor does anybody on here.. but i dun walk around sayin negative shit like that's gon boost my rep.. i think it's nice people give me my props or w/e.. but THIS IS THE GODDAMN INTERNET.. it's coo to chill on and relax and "argue" wit people like you, but at the end of the day. I do NOT go to sleep thinking bout.. what does everybody think of me on RV.. i give respect where it should be, i vote on battles, battle mofos on here every now and then, respond to poetic scriptures, songs, open mics (where nobody be at any more).. I drop support EVERYWHERE on this fuckin' site so dun tell me what the hell being "humble" is or even down to earth.. i dun walk around like i'm greater than anybody, my bitchy side shows often but that's when i'm strongly defendin something..
Old 02-14-05, 05:12 PM   #22
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Fiya, i got as far as ''i wasnt sayin that in your pic thread'' in the first post an ''i made a callout'' in the second post

sorry hunnie, i got no time for all that font, well i do, i got time ta waste, just too lazy ta read em both...

could ya brake em down for me?
please?

awww, ya ever so kind lady

Old 02-14-05, 05:20 PM   #23
Wet Willy
.::Outside The Circle::.

Text Record: 4-0
IP: 3A98 C9B3

1.dopeman stop being a punkass bitch 2. Fiya would merk you 3 fiya is not plasic looking 4. she the most down to earth girl i know. so step ur bitchass self back.. before u have to get sonned...
Old 02-14-05, 05:21 PM   #24
Wet Willy

fiya made up my name for me too LMAO.. Ear Ational... funny as shit.. i wish she was my valentine... but on the real dopeman u keep talking shit u bout to get fucked up..
Old 02-14-05, 05:22 PM   #25
SPuL™
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 33-6
Audio Record: 6-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D3C0 ADFE

happy V-Day Fiya!!!!!

oh, and weerd @ yo post.
Send a message via AIM to SPuL™   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-05, 05:23 PM   #26
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Just cause you wanna get in her cyber panties dont mean shit......
If shes ''Real'' as you claim, she aint bout too cyber you

An i'm sure the plastic black barbie doll can look after her damn self

an i never once said she couldnt beat me, i never even said one thing about her lyrical talent, i said shes plastic an comes across as the type of girl that likes attention more than her man, you keep your big old head out of our conversation in future

Old 02-14-05, 05:26 PM   #27
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 6CB8 12EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeman

an i never once said she couldnt beat me, i never even said one thing about her lyrical talent, i said shes plastic an comes across as the type of girl that likes attention more than her man, you keep your big old head out of our conversation in future

Point is, you don't know Lady Fiya in real life, at all... So shut your motherfucking mouth... Period... Don't even respond in this thread again unless your apologizing to her, seriously.
Old 02-14-05, 05:27 PM   #28
Wet Willy

lmao at me wanting in her cyber panties.. thats funny shit.. naw me and fiya is tight.. and im not some immature nigga like u thinking about "net sex".. and im not about to let some punkass bitch talk to her like that...
Old 02-14-05, 05:29 PM   #29
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

LOL.......

Talk ta her like what??

Aight you bitches are actin like chicks right now......

Lemme make this all better an lie for y'all

Ooooh lady fiya is so down ta earth, she would make the perfect valentine, i love her almost as much as everybody else on this site do, because she is the opposite sex!!!!

...........Fuck y'all

Old 02-14-05, 05:30 PM   #30
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: CA60 0C6F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeman

Lmfao Cyber Panties Tha Fucc Lmao Shit Sound Homo Lady You Should Battle Dopeman..........

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote