RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > Free Agents
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-05, 11:59 AM   #16
Kamikazee
Tha Truth

IP: 0825 899A

^^^^^^^^lmao AMEN to dat fam......................Yo S.O. come to Military Mindz

[B][CENTER]Tha Truth
Old 03-21-05, 12:07 PM   #17
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

Grafh I battled Invektive and Red Bull certified vets who have you battle no one on this site respects you everyone says you should leave RV and quit rapping even your own leader said it you are weak as fuck I know for a fact if I battled you Grafh I would muder you and what is your record fuckin pussy I'm threw talking to yall Tony Green out!

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-05, 12:09 PM   #18
Hammer
Light Weight

Text Record: 6-6
IP: CD98 49E3

holla at the crew man.

We got four bad ass members so far and we're lookin for some more.

Look out for the tryout thread called:

Teletubbies Tryouts
Old 03-21-05, 01:43 PM   #19
*DipSet*
Obscure Intelligence

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 4BD0 87AE

ok NOK=fuck NO yall cant hold my style
Military Mindz=yes a good leader and a good solid roster
and Teletubbies=wack yall cant be shit with a name like that yall got to be SHIT and that means you always will be a NOTHING crew

-:Me V%S J.Burkez:-

-:Me V%S BiZzo:-

Dont Become a Number

on my shit list
Old 03-21-05, 03:08 PM   #20
Kyleon
Yeah,This Account = Alias

Text Record: 12-10

my own leader said i was wack...LyricalFlowz?...naw he didnt...and im not with TE anymore herb...and ya Red Bull is certified VET....Invektive isnt..he's just good,Lol....
and i've battle Hotshh!(1 of top 5 on RV),Ambient,Red Bull,Konfliktz and more....Tony Green stop acting like you're hard and been here longer than me cuz you dont know who's vet and who is...and ya actin like ya know who've i battle...bitch ya wack like every kat in here says...and if it wasnt for BuckShot ya wouldnt be with NOK hoe...you would still be a fukkiin free agent cuz ya wack....step ya game before talkin ish...and more people in RV respect me more then they do you....and if they dont who gives a fuck its a fuckin interenet board...stupid noob....and like i've said before learn how to spell bitch....and im gonna reveal my overall record on here after i PM strobe some things about my alias's and when my open battles close.....so tony dont worry about me....werd

PS - ya just got OWNED....
Old 03-21-05, 03:17 PM   #21
~Tony Green~

You replied back to everything except my battle challenge HAHA its true the only thing Grafh is good for is to talk shit and duck battles HAHA.
If NoK doesn't want me why when I was leaving J Dot said no your family stay man HAHA.
And Buck aint even in NoK no more you really are a dumbass I should of known with a name like Grafh.

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-05, 03:26 PM   #22
Kyleon

haha i said if it wasnt for BuckShot ya wouldnt be in NOK...i never said he was still with NOK....dumb fagboy...and when a crew is runnin low on MC's they gotta beg kats to stay....and i didnt know there's a challenge out just for me...maybe ill go check that out....i've should've known that you were a noob with a name Tony Green and has Light Weight under there name still,Haha
Old 03-21-05, 03:31 PM   #23
Kyleon

wait nevermind cuz ya never made a callout...shittalker....will i wouldnt battle ya anyways i have 6 battles open and im in 2 leagues at the moment sotahts what good bitch....werd
Old 03-21-05, 03:32 PM   #24
~Tony Green~

A I only been here since Feb you been here since December 04 and no one still respects you HAHA.
And running low go to NoK crew forum and check out our roster and Tell Tony Green does it look like we running low on members
And I didn't call you out in bitched slapped I called you out in here.

Old 03-21-05, 03:35 PM   #25
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

stfu up....no one cares....this is the most pointless thing i've seen yet

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-05, 03:35 PM   #26
~Tony Green~

HAHA ducking as usual if you have 6 battles opened why are there only links to 4 of them.
I think gorilla boy Grafh is scared of Tony Green.

Old 03-21-05, 04:34 PM   #27
Kyleon

nigka cuz i only have 4 on of them links cuz of characters issues....if i could i would put all 6 of them...im gettin one of my battles closed so that'll be 5...then ill get one more vote against my oppenent and ill have 4 battles open...then ill battle you...werd...
Old 03-22-05, 10:09 AM   #28
Untraceable
..Rv Sucks..

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 2-1
IP: C34C 4F12

drop a tryout for emericas finest.......*tryout link in the sig*

Send a message via AIM to Untraceable Send a message via Yahoo to Untraceable   Reply With Quote