RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-05, 10:14 PM   #1
Debit
Light Weight

IP:

wow at u acting hard...whoo...ya scared me...all this comming from someone with the pope in his sig and i took the honest feedback...i thanked u and everybody else for their feedback...so have a nice day...lol
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-05, 10:15 PM   #2
L.E
L.E

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debit
wow at u acting hard...whoo...ya scared me...all this comming from someone with the pope in his sig and i took the honest feedback...i thanked u and everybody else for their feedback...so have a nice day...lol

What the fuck you talkin' about..? Doomsday is better than you at audio...statin facts.
Old 04-15-05, 10:18 PM   #3
Debit
Light Weight

IP:

ok what do u have to do with this convo...stay outta my business and thank u for the feed...lol...lmao @ wishful thinking...doomsday better then me...lol
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-05, 10:21 PM   #4
L.E
L.E

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debit
ok what do u have to do with this convo...stay outta my business and thank u for the feed...lol...lmao @ wishful thinking...doomsday better then me...lol

If you can't take constructive criticism, then you won't make it far...simple as that...
Old 04-15-05, 10:27 PM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
wow what hate response from doomsday...ya audio is far from mine kid...get ya game up

that sounds lie kthe words of a pure hater. You're comparing your self to me whne I didn't say jack shit of the sort to compare me to you. Take two steps away form my nuts you insecure clown, lol.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-05, 10:31 PM   #6
Debit
Light Weight

IP:

lmao...once again...i thank u two for the honest feedback...have a nice day...grab a coke and smile...lol
Old 04-16-05, 01:48 PM   #7
Debit
Light Weight

IP:

uppin for more honest feedback
Old 04-16-05, 06:03 PM   #8
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

This track is mad hard. debit,20,then phenom ...just like that. but I was still feeling it all. perfect to me. I think tha lyrics was nice, collab was perfect...beat choice was the best...lol..,.only thing is all the talkin at the end. unneccessary to me, but other than that. I was feeling it. I'ma listen to it one more time. Vocals, and quality as usual was nice. I wanna do a collab w/ debit and 20 when I get my audition up. real talk.

RTF, battle link in sig.

-peace-
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05, 01:14 AM   #9
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

IP:

1st Cat - good flow voice was good..lyrics were ok but you came hard

2nd Cat - Good voice punches were hard...flow was ok ..delivery was also nice

3rd Cat - Voice sounds deep but flow was good..lyrics was good..delivery was nice
Old 04-17-05, 05:12 AM   #10
Debit
Light Weight

IP:

uppin for more honest feedback
Old 04-17-05, 09:49 AM   #11
Ca'lam
The Light

IP:

aight.. listenin now..

phenom - word i was feelinit kid.. but i did see how this was outa yo comfort zone.. felt liek you werent really content with the style but i mean you still sounded nice.. for real..
hook: bannans lol... i like that fucking hook.. on the real..
D-Banks - i wasent feelin the delivery at all really.. it sounded like somebody.. they name aint commin to my mind right now.. but its liek you tryna sound like em.. lyrically you were strait.. actually you had some nice lines.. but ya delivery fucked em up.. but i mean, it was coo overall..
20 - delivery was straight.. you sound like senser.. lyrics is straight.. was solid verse..

cant complain peeps.. nice chill listenin song man.. really.. i could bump this in my ride.. if the second verse was a lil better lol

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 04-17-05, 10:00 AM   #12
J-Deezy
New to RV

IP:

Honestly found no flaws in this. Shit was hot dawg. Only thing I didnt like is when u said that shit Juelz said on Back Like Cooked Crack Pt. 2. But thats cool though. Keep droppin shit yo. 1.

J-Deezy

Dat Solo Nigga

Last edited by J-Deezy : 04-17-05 at 10:04 AM.
Send a message via AIM to J-Deezy Send a message via Yahoo to J-Deezy   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05, 03:35 PM   #13
Debit
Light Weight

IP:

uppin for more feedback...just to point something out here...i find it funny how the people who have beef with me have said my verse should have been better or found more flaws in my verse then the others...strange but w/e...gotten more good feed on this then i've gotten bad from then the haters but like i said it's w/e and please before doomsday or limited edition or calamity come back here i would like to say thank u for the honest feedback...u guys can't say i don't take the constructive critiscism cause i do but like i said...thank u for the honest feed back everyone...have a nice day...uppin for more honest feedback
Old 04-17-05, 07:40 PM   #14
Debit
Light Weight

IP:

uppin for more feedback
Old 04-17-05, 10:44 PM   #15
Ca'lam
The Light

IP:

i dont have beef with u homie, you had it with me.. remember that.. im on here like twice a month playa.. but its w/e.. i came here to post feedback on a joint my nigga phenom was on. the funny thing is lmao, i didnt know u go by D-banks, so it aint liek i knew who the fuck you were by voice, cause i dont.... so take it how u want.. be easy

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup