RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-05, 01:26 PM   #16
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: B52F C281

shit was nice ...and word at doin a doomsday esque outro...ur voice is so distinctive its mad, u kick in and got prescenc elike a mofo, forcin me 2 listen n shit..lyrically it was pretty dope 4 a free (if its a free u neva knwo wid these net freestyles), u rode the beat well and came up wid sum clever concepts...dopeness man...

ill edit wid a link so u cn RTF..Peace

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 04-26-05, 01:27 PM   #17
bushdafive'nine
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3078 E863

good drop l;iked your flow and lyrics good drop you return tha favour on my diss to wordfag its audio
Old 04-26-05, 06:43 PM   #18
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 8D1D 0114

damn im feeling this
good flow damn the lyrics were good some nice vocab used in there good emotion iunno theres just a thing to this that makes me like this i think its just yoiur voice its jsut good. but this was tight. peace

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-05, 07:19 PM   #19
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 3240 794D

hmmm, this was ok, not the best i've heard from you, your rhyme scheme and lyrics were good, but you sound the same in every track you do, now, if you make a cd or something to show out,it will sound drab because of this,mainly, in the music business, as you know, they look for different style, something that pops out, i liked the dialogue in the middle, some funny stuff, but you're overall delivery wasn't as good or ear catching as some other songs you've done.

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 04-27-05, 01:05 AM   #20
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 0FF6 9AD3

werdness, I'm liking this, I also liked the beat unlike some in here, lol...this was hott for a freestyle duke, I like the same lines other people quoted so I won't say the same shit again and again, but werdness, keep it yo[U Pee...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-05, 02:01 AM   #21
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

Text Record: 23-12
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 6A18 CF2B

This freestyle was nice as freestyles go. Like the more pink than Cam's Closet shit, had to bring that bar back like 2-3 times. Nice mix and skit at the end. You the Shit Triple N.

-CJ-
Send a message via AIM to CounTREE Jay Send a message via Yahoo to CounTREE Jay   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-05, 03:44 PM   #22
Debit
Light Weight

IP: 666C F77E

fluid u never did a hook for me way back in the day...u were susspose to do a hook on a track i was gonna work on but u never did...ya excuse was that u and seventhird share recording equipment...i don't need the fucking hook now so oh well...thought i'd remind u of that
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-05, 03:47 PM   #23
Debit
Light Weight

wow @ ya soundclick fluid...and that's not a good wow...lets just say when i heard the hook on 6 million ways to die...i died 6 million ways...
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-05, 07:18 PM   #24
the omen
tha illest

IP: 28AD 5545

debit.... you are an imbicile.... a straight dufus..... you are a clown.... where ya big red nose at??? u are one of the worst rappers i have ever heard and u seem to clown on everyone... 70 percent of this site would shit on ur lips homey.... how bout if we set up a batle between u n me. loser has to leave tha site forever....pz!!!!!!

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-05, 08:36 PM   #25
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: BBE8 536F

listening
lol nice intro..
hmm i actually like the beat so i don't know wut the others are saying..

iight listening to lyrics..
LoL.. yea flow is off at a few places which proves that its a freestyle..lol like the part wen u say.. "hello everyone.. this is y triple_N is so fantastic" hahaha..lmao wth? who the hell was that guy talkin like he's arabian.. haha.. is that you? lmao.. funny as hell..

overall pretty good.. 7/10

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-05, 08:43 PM   #26
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

lol i already knew trip was dope with tha freestyle i found that out in the yahoo cypher.....nice free NNN
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-05, 12:40 AM   #27
Debit
Light Weight

wow omen...get off of my nuts please...u want attention from me then diss me in a track...have a nice day
Old 04-29-05, 03:41 AM   #28
Debit
Light Weight

i'm glad u think about other people shitting on my lips...that shows what kind of gangsta thoughts u have in ya head but please remove ya mouth from my balls...have a nice day
Old 04-29-05, 09:49 AM   #29
the omen
tha illest

......duz that mean that im more gangster than you....? ya sig is too big i dont wanna read your pointless beef n e more... im sick of it.. and if you wont battle me to get kicked outta tha site.... mite as well have some fun widdit. this site is so cot damn dead nowadays mite as well try n spice it up, so from now on im just gonna fuck with u untill something funny happens to make me go MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

..........oh yea and then im gon take a doodie on your lips.......illl hollah

[/b]
Old 04-29-05, 09:55 AM   #30
the omen
tha illest

damn, i just overveiwed all of the posts in this, and it seems to me that when threads become popular, like this one (alot of veiws and replies) the thread becomes a freeposting arena. btw, i listened to this again n i def dont beleive its free... dunno, im not tryin to expose trip as a liar or n e thing but in my oppinion 99.9% of the free's on the net are just people who cant write n e thing amazing so they record their tracks and post them as freestyles so that they can b like "it was jus a freestyle nothin i realy sat down and wrote for an hour n put my heart into" but realy........................ i dunnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dunno, ive hit up some beaster frees before when i getinto in and that "ZONE" comes along where u dont hit a pause n jus rip shit to shreds, but this could quite easily be one of "^^^THOSE" free's.... no offence, im just stating my oppinion of netcee freestyles in general...

[/b]