RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Graphic Arts
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-05, 11:15 PM   #16
Delphia Dahmer
Philadelphia Shelfin' Ya

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-2
IP: D4CC BCDF

been out the game longer than you been in it, and i can still own you
which is sad.

and ive been at it on/ off for a bout a year...
just because i actually have a life and i do stuff aside from coming on RV to make sigs, doesnt mean im not as good as others who been at it for years.

if you summed up my total time in hours, it would be maybe......2 months of actual work.
i go to high school, so aside from finals, and tests, and homework and all that other bullshit
i dont get on the comp much.

so with that said, you can all stop the nonsense of you thinking your good at something, and stfu.

half my stuff is wack as fuck?
you havent even seen half my stuff
im betting that if we posted 10 of our best works, i would easily own you.

not to mention i only have about 20 total maybe.

SOUNDCLICK

Send a message via AIM to Delphia Dahmer   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-05, 09:32 PM   #17
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6BFF 5DD7

I Love You

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-05, 09:35 PM   #18
Delphia Dahmer
Philadelphia Shelfin' Ya

Graphics Record: 0-2
IP: D4CC BCDF

lmao. idiot. i give up.

*hates on your rap game instead*

SOUNDCLICK

Send a message via AIM to Delphia Dahmer   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-05, 09:45 PM   #19
atti?

IP: 28AD 5545

I Think Rv Doesnt Like Them Because They Can Lack Definition...
To Him He See's Whats There...
Nothing Above Or Beyond, Just Whats Right In Front Of Him...

So When You Creat Something Like The First One...
Its Like, Pretty Colors... Yes, Buuuuuuuut...
Were Is Its Defined Purpose, Where's The Meaning If It Lacks An Actual Object...

So To Please Him AND Keep Your Style...
Just Find That Medium...
For Instance With That First Piece...
Make Your Abracts Form Something...
To Me It Looks Like A Flower, Just What I See...
So Use The Exact Paterns And Such In The Lines Of Rose Peddles And Stems And Leaves, Ect...
But Have Some Sort Of Definition Of The Rose...
Then For The BG, Make Sure Not To Use The Same Colors As In The Rose...
But Use SHADES Of The Same Colors...
Just Make Sure They're Completely Different Shades Of That Color...
So That The Rose Stands Out But Everything Still Blends...
But Dont Make The BG To Complacated With Brushing Because The Focus Should Be The Rose...

Or Another Way To Creat That Definition...
Is To, Around The Rose, Add The White Glow Effect...
And Have It Transend Into Whatever The BG Color You Want Is...

I Dunno, Im Just Tryna Help You Apeal To More People...
Cuz It Seems You Kinda Wanna Do That...
And From What I've Seen I THINK This Is What Rv Wants...
And Why So Far He Hasnt Apreciated Your Work...
Dunno, Try It Out If You'd Like...
.One.
Old 06-12-05, 11:00 PM   #20
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

i really think you should lay off RV if you hate it that much; you come here and criticize people that they have no life and suck at graphics, when all they really do is do it for fun. how hard is it to leave non-provacative feed and give tips on how to improve, if infact you can perform as big as your talk. seriously, you're getting worked up over internet graphics. i dont think anyone on this site has bragged about knowing or being able to create the best shit the internet has ever witnessed, so ease up on the "im greater than all you bitches because i have a real life" fucking act, its pathetic man.......i dont have a problem with you, i know my shit wasn't that good, but i do it for kicks, and pretty much everyone on here does it for the same reasons, so lighten up a little. let people do what they want to, it has no affect on your life what so ever, if infact you claim to have an important life off of the computer.

word, and these are pretty retro distilled, third one is your best....'cause of the colors, i think

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-05, 11:58 AM   #21
Hoodz Prophet
^Hoodz Legend^

Text Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 3-0
IP: BB2C 69E1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV_Iz_Boot-E
its not abstract grunge
fuck is it with your under-amatuer artists.
its lucky to even be considered grunge
and im sick of distilled doing the same shit, and all these underachievers thinking its good looking "abstract grunge"

wtf is abstract about it? cus no one knows what the fuck it is and its ugly as fuck, meaning its clearly undefined?
and if you call a stormtrooper being abstract, then your an idiot.

these poorly brushed, poorly used color schemes, with poor text signatures should be completely laughed at, as it was the style half a year ago, and the people who used to do it have elevated greatly.

its just a poor excuse of graphics, and its a disrespectful action to successful artists, as each of these takes about 10 minutes, obviously, and fucks like Daubs say its nice.

god, i know why i left this site now.
a good gfx head, please explain it further.

well well well....seems we have a predicament....for the record....these do suck.....BUT i don't think ALL of your work suck....the thing is they do lack definition you'll put an object inside of the sig and just brush the hell out of it therefore masking your skills with brushing making the sig look messy, hurried, and unprofessional....so basically it came out looking like doo doo and feces (yes i realized thats redundant) i don't think of this as abstract grunge and yes abstract is an old style from when i first came into graphics or RV period the color schemes look like you just did a whole bunch of color balance gradients now i don't know which technique you use for color balance but basically it looks like you did this

Desaturate, Color Balance, Gradient, Duplicate Layer, Invert, Color Balance, And So On

then when you were finished you added a picture brushed over it and didn't even bother to erase some of the brushing....now the two sigs i have right now i took time with the brushing i didn't take as much time on the color balancing as i should have but i think it came out rather nice and yes i used a render and a PSD but i can actually cut which i've proved many times before so all of you just shut the hell up and if you're gonna do it....THEN DO IT RIGHT....goddamn now i can get off that proper typin shit i feel smart as fuck now lmao

Gunn Play: RV's Original Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
your the dopest at everything ive ever seen you do
Send a message via AIM to Hoodz Prophet   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-05, 02:16 PM   #22
xFuture Rainx
New to RV

IP: C7C7 E3B0

..anyway... i like the last one the most....i jus dun like the txt overlay on the first one...i like the style tho..and the colors...ppl usually dont use all of that color which makes it stand out...which i like.....props hot ish

..Next time you want to paint with razor blades and need a canvas use my skin..

.:All I Got Is One Love:.
Old 06-15-05, 11:41 AM   #23
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 2021 0174

Atticus, man, That was some useful information I see what your sayin.

But everyone else, I moved on from RV Graphics. I'm on Graphics sites now, and this is abstract. The whole things evolved, or whatever you want to call it, From When You did it months ago. What I'm making is appealing to me, and I like how it looks. And So Do Many Many other people. Just Because I dont follow the styles of Rv, doesnt make my shit wack, maybe in your opinion, but not in a graphical opinion. I'm not gonna go all ego on you like a couple people here, but i dont suck, and i know that, and im not as dope as i could be, and i know that aswell.

I do this for fun, which is why i dont mind the criticism, in fact most of this made me laugh.
But I dont do the whole 'rapper sig' shit, I never really like that that much, as soon as i got photoshop, I was only using brushed backgrounds, I used stock like 3 times.

In My Opinion, The RV Style requires much much much much less talent, it does require some, but its basic. Its like, images on top of images, with a bit of blending and erasing, thats about it. I know it takes some talent, but its basically trial and error. And Abstract isnt just brushing.

Sticking Feathers Up Your Butt Does Not Make You a Chicken.

Hoes

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote