RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-05, 08:38 PM   #16
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 0C81 5418

anybody else hearing that sound?....

listen closer ya'll....

by gosh golly, it sounds like pants being unZipped, pulled down and someone taking a ripe SHIT all over Doomsday

-DIES LAUGHING @ THIS THREAD-

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-05, 08:41 PM   #17
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BCF9 43C7

good post dooms...

but what's will all the hate from these bitches?^^^
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-05, 08:47 PM   #18
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: B73C 3D1E

if you clowns really have legit questions go make a new thread and ask em. dont' derail this one.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-05, 08:48 PM   #19
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
good post dooms...

but what's will all the hate from these bitches?^^^

mysery loves company man. someone aint' getting nowhere and they want to hold you down as well.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-05, 08:50 PM   #20
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

i asked you legit questions, Doomsday. You basically saying "None". To my question of what is the record label?

[Oh, I know this part sounds familiar.] But, okay well Let's Hope This Helps People that post in the future.

Don't try so hard to clown me in my thread and turn around and get clowned in your own.
Old 08-18-05, 08:53 PM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
i asked you legit questions, Doomsday. You basically saying "None". To my question of what is the record label?

[Oh, I know this part sounds familiar.] But, okay well Let's Hope This Helps People that post in the future.

Don't try so hard to clown me in my thread and turn around and get clowned in your own.

:sigh: actually no, I answered your question here: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204947 before you even asked it. Reading is fundamental.

Now you're trying to turn this into a Doomsday interview. If you want to ask questions, go head. Just don't do it here in a completely irrelevant post. Go make a new post and I'll answer em. Why wouldn't I, seeing as I already did? smhh.....

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-18-05, 08:59 PM   #22
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

:sigh: why would I look for that thread for an answer I asked in here? I should be telling you reading is fundamental. Yeah, ok.
Old 08-18-05, 09:01 PM   #23
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:

yes I do think he got...well, um...CLOWNED.

buahahahahahahha

known my ass
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-05, 09:02 PM   #24
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
:sigh: why would I look for that thread for an answer I asked in here? I should be telling you reading is fundamental. Yeah, ok.

So you're basically saying "My ignorance is your fault, Doomsday"!! Good job. Your ignorance isn't my fault and it isn't your solution, it's your problem. And once again...reading is fundamental.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-18-05, 09:04 PM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
yes I do think he got...well, um...CLOWNED.

buahahahahahahha

known my ass

of course you do. you're on what ever bandwagon is against Doomsday. And of course LV is on the nuts because LF is and them two closet lesbos are connected at the clit so that's no surprise either, lol.

Any more dumb-ass questions that I already answered?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-18-05, 09:04 PM   #26
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

LOL @ thinking you clowned me... nigga you don't realize that at the end of your post you said the EXACT same thing I said in my original post for the thread. It was MY OPINION look a few sentences down and you will see that word. And I didn't even edit my post. So owning me in that thread was a failed attempt. I chose not to argue with you there because that was a real immature way to come in a thread and you think you right so keep thinking that way. But now I come at you, you want to be like "You clowns can stop, blah blah." Man whatever. I'm done.
Old 08-18-05, 09:09 PM   #27
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
LOL @ thinking you clowned me... nigga you don't realize that at the end of your post you said the EXACT same thing I said in my original post for the thread. It was MY OPINION look a few sentences down and you will see that word. And I didn't even edit my post. So owning me in that thread was a failed attempt. I chose not to argue with you there because that was a real immature way to come in a thread and you think you right so keep thinking that way. But now I come at you, you want to be like "You clowns can stop, blah blah." Man whatever. I'm done.

aiyo...who would take Dooms serious?

THink about it...

I was being impatient in a thread and Tito replied, "Q, bear with us on this one"

So, Dooms IM's me and says, "I think Tito is closeted because he called you his QBEAR"

^^uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...DUH

And this is the man y'all wanna follow into the sunset?

lol

Hell no.
Old 08-18-05, 09:11 PM   #28
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:

umm..where the hell did I say any of this is an opinion? Maybe those reading skilsl I just asked you about are worse than I thought. This is what I REALLY said:
"And this is not an opinions thread seeing as there's no validation of anyones work here at all. This is a documentation of the process of getting recognized by a label and is filled with facts and actual company protocal. It's not my "opinion" of how these things are reviewed, it's actually how they're reviewed."

Where anywhere in that are we saying the same thing? Your thread = ALL opinions and you're teling people shit liek its' facts. This thread contains no opinon of mine what so ever. Your thread evaluates peoples songs, mine dosen't evaluate jack shit, soo...why do you feel the need to compete with me? Who give a shit? lol, do you value your net fame so much?? Wow.

But it's pretty smooth how you drop the topic once you relized that everything you asked I already answered. Good job at the three of you for making asses of our selves, LOL. But yeah...once again, if you have and actual question, feel free to make a thread about it and ask me what ever. I'll answer it.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-18-05, 09:14 PM   #29
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
aiyo...who would take Dooms serious?

THink about it...

I was being impatient in a thread and Tito replied, "Q, bear with us on this one"

So, Dooms IM's me and says, "I think Tito is closeted because he called you his QBEAR"

^^uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...DUH

And this is the man y'all wanna follow into the sunset?

lol

Hell no.

Umm...no. I said it looks like he said "Q Bear wid us" as if he signed you up for something and it STILL looks that way. That's the great thing about tone of voice on the internet.

But what's any of that have to do with the topic of this thread? You, as always, are spewing hate. That and turds striped with busted condoms. Word to that LOL

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-18-05, 09:15 PM   #30
Tha Q.
OYD

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz