RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-05, 06:17 PM   #16
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: F9A3 F5B3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva
if god were to come and judge me now, i don't think he'd like how i've lived from a 'christian' aspect. I have debated that god may not be real (altho always claimed that i do have faith in a higher power which to me is god), had underage, pre marital sex, have drank have smoked weed(recently quit), have done petty crimes.(vandalism and such) But through all that i've been thru in my life,i've showed compassion, forgiveness, a willingness to help others,a willingness to accept help, tolerance, i have deeply regretted the things that i feel have been a proper sin. I work hard, I appreciate what I've got and am planning to change my surroundings for the better for my future career. so i dont know what way i'm headed, more than likely heaven if God is what i think he is. so I'm jus gonna keep living my life, improving upon myself and will be there for all my loved ones.

this is exactly the thing for me.
except the debating if God real.
Because I KNOW that he's real.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-05, 06:33 PM   #17
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

yeah, u cant expect much more than that from a person, we're all flawed, as long as we recognise these flaws and live to the best of our abilities using the opportunities and education afforded to us, God can't judge us as bad. he made us this way.

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 11-29-05, 06:34 PM   #18
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'Cred
You forgot your live now nigkas line that you so cleverly edited out. get on aim.

Im on aim, but your mojo(compose) said your taking an hour off to write.

and fuck you for being so vigulant as to seeing my nigkahs line.
Old 11-29-05, 09:31 PM   #19
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A213 B79D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva
yeah, u cant expect much more than that from a person, we're all flawed, as long as we recognise these flaws and live to the best of our abilities using the opportunities and education afforded to us, God can't judge us as bad. he made us this way.

We are born into sin yes, because of adam and eve, but god gives us the chance to relenquish ourselves of the sin we were born with, onve we are forgiven for them, we have the choice to stay away from sin or close to it

nuff said
Old 12-02-05, 05:29 PM   #20
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 1D60 6506

I don't believe i've lived the life God has wanted me to in the sense i break a lot of rules. But, maybe he understands thats a sacrafice i've made un-intentionally to get in with others who break the same rules as I, and touch them in a significant and positive way, ultimately helping them live there life better, and in-directly bringing them closer to God.

It's easy to say fuck you, you don't know me to a priest who has no way to relate with a troublesome youth. So if I have to be troublesome to relate with someone that a priest can't get through to, I feel like I am just as deserving as the priest for a room in God's house.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-05, 03:33 AM   #21
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 12CD 59BB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatNigga
If god decided that now was your time, or someone on earth made it your time, would you go to heaven or hell, the way you have been carrying your life? i have renounced my sinning ways, no more sex, no more cussing(well im gonna cuss but not all the time) im gonna live the life god wants me to,

What about you?

everyone makes mistakes......and Jesus died for our sins...and it says in the Bible that when Judgement day comes and Jesus comes forth all of the Believers will go to heavin and all of the non believers will go to hell......thats just a lil statement i thought i would throw in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote