RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-06, 09:04 PM   #16
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Stop being a meanie and shit.
Old 01-27-06, 11:23 PM   #17
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: B883 0CC4

Yeah yeah, raw pwnage.

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-06, 11:32 PM   #18
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2BF7 6B2E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopesfall
Uncle Sam is a fictional character you tard.

And i dont really know what you guys are complaining about. There always was racism, theres always going to be racism. You think racist white people are going to just "give up" and start understanding what you, the people they hate, are saying?

Its not like you're slaves anymore, you have all of the rights i do as a white male, if anything, you have more because of what your ancestors suffered. Which is ridiculous, we have to kiss YOUR ass, when YOU didnt even suffer. I dont even know what the hell my ancestors went through, but they probably suffered persecution at one point or another also, but im not demanding money for it, and frankly, i dont give a shit. What happened to ANYONE who was persecuted is wrong, and shitty, but hey, its over and it doesnt affect us now. So move on.

We only complain because our people are supposed to be sooooo equal when you know damn well that's not true. Lots of shit eventually gets blamed on black people. For example, people are under the illusion that a bunch of black people are on welfare and it's all our fault that the country has to pay for it when in all actuality, white people are on welfare more than black people even by the percentages.

Plus, the fact that our people were oppressed leaves us with almost no history. For a 200 year block in time, all my history is some slave songs, some rebellions and a couple smart black folks' essays. You white people however have that whole period of time to advance as a society and gain knowledge. Then when we weren't under slavery anymore, YOUR people thought my people were idiots because they never had the chance and all that shit carries to this day.

I don't dislike white people or want to "complain" but the shit that is the truth gets looked down on as if it isn't such. I can't even try to speak truth without getting a bunch of sarcasm 99% of the time.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 01-27-06, 11:34 PM   #19
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
We only complain because our people are supposed to be sooooo equal when you know damn well that's not true. Lots of shit eventually gets blamed on black people. For example, people are under the illusion that a bunch of black people are on welfare and it's all our fault that the country has to pay for it when in all actuality, white people are on welfare more than black people even by the percentages.

Plus, the fact that our people were oppressed leaves us with almost no history. For a 200 year block in time, all my history is some slave songs, some rebellions and a couple smart black folks' essays. You white people however have that whole period of time to advance as a society and gain knowledge. Then when we weren't under slavery anymore, YOUR people thought my people were idiots because they never had the chance and all that shit carries to this day.

I don't dislike white people or want to "complain" but the shit that is the truth gets looked down on as if it isn't such. I can't even try to speak truth without getting a bunch of sarcasm 99% of the time.

Thank you soc. Thank you.
Old 01-27-06, 11:36 PM   #20
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

Who cares if you have no history? You cant sit there and act like if you did have such a amazing history it'd really pay that much difference on your everyday life. I dont even know what the hell my history does, nor do i care to find out, because its not going to change anything. At least you know what your history is, good or bad. And you think lots of shit gets blamed on black people? This whole thread is putting blame on white people for your problems. So fix it! Making a thread on RV about it, in my eyes, is equivalent to saying "word" after hearing a pro-black movement speach. Get out and do something about it if its that big of a deal to you.

And how is it not true that you're sooooo equal, youve come a god damn long way, you act like you're still being owned by a white man and picking cotton. NEWSFLASH! You're free!

Merciless Cult.
Old 01-27-06, 11:37 PM   #21
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Hopesfall.. this thread isnt about blaiming white people.. it's the complete opposite.. wtf is wrong with you.
Old 01-27-06, 11:39 PM   #22
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
For example, people are under the illusion that a bunch of black people are on welfare and it's all our fault that the country has to pay for it when in all actuality, white people are on welfare more than black people even by the percentages.

How the fuck do you figure you're not pointing the finger at me?

Look at his god damn post you fucking idiot.

"people" are under the illusion.. hmmm, noww whooooo on EARTH would you be referring to?!?!.. then you jump directly to talking about white people being on welfare! Connect the dots you dumbshit.

Merciless Cult.
Old 01-27-06, 11:41 PM   #23
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Lmfao.. Wtf.. you took that and just ignored EVERY single other word in that post? Are you sure you're white? You're complaining like a nigger now hopes.
Old 01-27-06, 11:44 PM   #24
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

Im not complaing at all, im just fed up with all of this "hand me everything" shit.

Its not like the government is holding your people down, and if your people were sooo god damn tired and as "Fed up" with the racism in this country as you say they are. Why the shit dont you actually fucking unite with the god damn issue instead getting guns and shooting each other for wearing different colors?

Merciless Cult.
Old 01-27-06, 11:44 PM   #25
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: AF88 6884

Go deph and soc!!!!!
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-06, 11:46 PM   #26
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Lmao omg have you looked at this thread at all? Jesus.. what do you even think this is about? Baking soda?
Old 01-27-06, 11:47 PM   #27
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 2BF7 6B2E

Quote:
Who cares if you have no history? You cant sit there and act like if you did have such a amazing history it'd really pay that much difference on your everyday life. I dont even know what the hell my history does, nor do i care to find out, because its not going to change anything. At least you know what your history is, good or bad. And you think lots of shit gets blamed on black people? This whole thread is putting blame on white people for your problems. So fix it! Making a thread on RV about it, in my eyes, is equivalent to saying "word" after hearing a pro-black movement speach. Get out and do something about it if its that big of a deal to you.

And how is it not true that you're sooooo equal, youve come a god damn long way, you act like you're still being owned by a white man and picking cotton. NEWSFLASH! You're free!

I'm not blaming white people for shit, I am blaming BLACK people for not living what they agree with. I say white people because that's the majority and the main are the racism comes from, no other reason. PEOPLE are convinced black people are the welfare group, not WHITE PEOPLE, but PEOPLE. Asians, latins, blacks AND whites PLUS whatever other race there is. Plus, I AM going to do something about it all whenever I figure out how I can actually get the attention of people long enough for them to start living something rather then just agreeing with it. It isn't that easy nowadays bro.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 01-27-06, 11:50 PM   #28
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lmao omg have you looked at this thread at all? Jesus.. what do you even think this is about? Baking soda?

Dude, Indeph, you're gay. Shut up, and leave the conversation.

Im actually understanding Soc, and im putting my two cents in on the situation. THAT is the point of the thread, to try and understand each others point of views and why, etc etc. Your last two posts have said "do you know what this thread is about? LMGMGG im fucking gay"

So shut up and die.

But yes, Socness. Alright alright, i get where you're coming from now. But what i dont understand, is why if you all have such a "mutual" dislike for the way you're being treated in society etc etc, it shouldnt be that hard to unite right?

Merciless Cult.
Old 01-27-06, 11:50 PM   #29
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: AF88 6884

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph

who me?

but fo reel, I agree on exactly what soc said in first post. shit was well put. you tell 'em soc
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-06, 11:54 PM   #30
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Dude, Indeph, you're gay. Shut up, and leave the conversation.

Im actually understanding Soc, and im putting my two cents in on the situation. THAT is the point of the thread, to try and understand each others point of views and why, etc etc. Your last two posts have said "do you know what this thread is about? LMGMGG im fucking gay"

So shut up and die.

But yes, Socness. Alright alright, i get where you're coming from now. But what i dont understand, is why if you all have such a "mutual" dislike for the way you're being treated in society etc etc, it shouldnt be that hard to unite right?

Umm no, you were the 1st to come in here and accuse us for blaiming whites for everything. You leave the conversation.