RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-06, 08:14 PM   #16
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2BF7 6B2E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Your one of those nerd ass spelling police faggots on a forum... Realise how gay you are, and just leave...

Well how the fuck can you act like you're an intelligent person who should be looked up to without knowing how the fuck to spell?

It doesn't make sense dummy.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 01-27-06, 08:15 PM   #17
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 819D 3297

I repeat:

Your one of those nerd ass spelling police faggots on a forum... Realise how gay you are, and just leave...
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-06, 08:15 PM   #18
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

It will be fair.. everyone has this acceptance mindset like "life isn't fair" or "that's just the way it is". Fuck that, of course people say that if you're white, its ok. I believe in equal opportunity, and untill I got that shit I'm not gonna stop working for it. I mean alot of white people say they believe in it too, but aren't doing anything. It's like, yeah you care, just not enough. And if you don't care, then what makes you think people in congress care? And when people only care about their people, but are in control of a bunch of people they don't care about. Then how are you supposed to be calm? How are we supposed to go with the flow, and accept society and NOT go off on white people? I think if this is gonna be accomplished white people need to become apart of the civil rights movement too, cause believe it or not it effects you. That racist part of society is probably why my high school dropout mother will get a job over your college graduate father. And that's real.
Old 01-27-06, 08:17 PM   #19
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
I repeat:

Word @ me already owning what you said.

You're one of those faggots who laughs at people for being online...............while being online.

Track of the week:

Old 01-27-06, 08:25 PM   #20
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: B883 0CC4

Quote:
I repeat:

Rofl.

WHITE PEOPLE WHAT!

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-06, 08:35 PM   #21
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
It will be fair.. everyone has this acceptance mindset like "life isn't fair" or "that's just the way it is". Fuck that, of course people say that if you're white, its ok. I believe in equal opportunity, and untill I got that shit I'm not gonna stop working for it. I mean alot of white people say they believe in it too, but aren't doing anything. It's like, yeah you care, just not enough. And if you don't care, then what makes you think people in congress care? And when people only care about their people, but are in control of a bunch of people they don't care about. Then how are you supposed to be calm? How are we supposed to go with the flow, and accept society and NOT go off on white people? I think if this is gonna be accomplished white people need to become apart of the civil rights movement too, cause believe it or not it effects you. That racist part of society is probably why my high school dropout mother will get a job over your college dropout father. And that's real.

All I can say is good for you... Keep fighting for the cause... You wanna know the sollution though?

The sollution is changing our currant mindframe of country to country.. And uniting as one solid peoples of earth. And thats where the turnover point will occur.. But like I said before, that looks fine at face value.. But then the world will be over run by corperations and business will become the new governments (which is already happening, their beginning to start holding all the cards with space mining and satalite technology being the new fronteir). And it wont be certain races being dogged out, it'll be people that are trying to live outside the grasp of these controlling corperations..

And we still wont have achieved world peace... Well just be fighting new wars on new battlefields... Human nature is greed and the need for free will. Thats why communism never worked. And you should think yourself lucky that you arnt going to be around for long enough to see the true outcome of what you believe will be the begginning of world peace...
Old 01-27-06, 08:37 PM   #22
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Word @ me already owning what you said.

You're one of those faggots who laughs at people for being online...............while being online.

You really think you owned me by trying to correct my spelling.. HAHAHA

You come into this thread, read the points being made.. And the best you could come up with is "ohh hes got bad spelling"..

Geek ass mother fucker... You couldnt own shit if your life depended on it.. Dont get ahead of yourself retard...
Old 01-27-06, 08:39 PM   #23
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Believe me, I try to do what I can to keep the races around me united, but I keep having to explain the truth about the nature of the country and I come off as a malcolm x. Some guy who hates all white people and think's the world is out to get him. I think too many people are indenial. You basically seem like you know what's going on, but have you took a look around lately? People will somehow make it that the one race that is well off is actually the one being oppressed. Shit can't work if people are putting their ethnic pride over morality period.
Old 01-27-06, 08:42 PM   #24
Magic5

IP: 4AF5 0BD9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critic
They spoke hundreds of different languages, and had a deep connection
With the land and environment. If some of the values the aborigines had
Where used now we wouldn’t have global warming.

Hey, dumbass.. global warming isn't caused by humans! Humans may speed up the shit, but it's not like if we just sat in a patch of grass and ate some coconuts and shit that it would no longer happen.
Old 01-27-06, 08:44 PM   #25
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Global warming is caused by that gay sun being so damn hot. I think we need to find a way to make the sun colder.

-_- please don't take me seriously
Old 01-27-06, 08:50 PM   #26
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Believe me, I try to do what I can to keep the races around me united, but I keep having to explain the truth about the nature of the country and I come off as a malcolm x. Some guy who hates all white people and think's the world is out to get him. I think too many people are indenial. You basically seem like you know what's going on, but have you took a look around lately? People will somehow make it that the one race that is well off is actually the one being oppressed. Shit can't work if people are putting their ethnic pride over morality period.

Dude I agree.. Your government is most likly trying to hold black people back... And I've said it in this thread before.. When you are a minority living in a larger majority, the government of that majority isnt going to say "hey lets let this minority grow to the point where they can over-run us and take all our power"... Are they...

Its not practical... What black people need to realise though, is that its not ALL white people.. I garentee you that outside of the top levels of government.. Almost everyone genuinly wants to live in a society where blacks and whites dont see eachother as different, but instead as one peoples of a united country..

But peoples ignorance lies in the way they seek to fight the negative and steriotype everyone into catagorys coinciding with what their leaders are doing.. Not realising that everyone is different..

But yo, I got work to do man.. So I really cant sit here and type for ages or else I'ma fall behind...
Old 01-27-06, 11:21 PM   #27
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
You really think you owned me by trying to correct my spelling.. HAHAHA

You come into this thread, read the points being made.. And the best you could come up with is "ohh hes got bad spelling"..

Geek ass mother fucker... You couldnt own shit if your life depended on it.. Dont get ahead of yourself retard...

I didn't read shit. As a matter of fact, I saw 3 spelling mistakes in JUST the title and assumed how fucking idiotic you are. Looks like you're starting to claim shit you don't know about again Nos.

Track of the week:

Old 01-28-06, 12:13 AM   #28
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

You are a straight up queer... Your one of those ugly ass fat geeks on spelling patrol on the internet.. God what a fucking loser.....

Go read your dictionary you little girl....
Old 01-28-06, 12:16 AM   #29
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

And you? You call people names like it's a fucking kindergarten debate forum. You're just frustrated because you're stupid, it's ok little man, you won't be living with your mom TOO much longer.

Track of the week:

Old 01-28-06, 12:30 AM   #30
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Oh wow.. You just tried to get at me for name calling.. Then you go and call me stupid and 'little man'..

You aint shit but a bitter no talent hack thats so mad you follow me around and talk random un-intelligable bullshit that you think people will take seriously..

Get

a

life