RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-06, 07:46 PM   #16
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelo
Animals just evolved from dinosausrs?

I dunno, man...Hate to think about shit like this, but If I had to have an opinnon on the matter, I'd say I'm all for the whole evolution theory and against the idea of god, heaven, hell and all that type of shit lol.

The evolution theory CAN coincide with the bible. But thats cool if you are against the bible and shit. Im not stoppin ya
Old 03-03-06, 07:48 PM   #17
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 17C1 F6ED

Well alright then....

so...what religion are you?

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 07:58 PM   #18
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelo
Well alright then....

so...what religion are you?

Good question... -_-

Religions are limiting, so I wouldnt classify myself as a member of a particular religion. I could argue for and against christianity, but usually im against it... There's probably a little bit of buddhism in me, but im not a buddhist. I believe there is either a spiritual force or some kind of spiritual entity in this world, but im not quite sure what.
Old 03-03-06, 08:01 PM   #19
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 17C1 F6ED

Yea, I do believe that we cant be the only things on this planet..weither it be a spirtual force or somthin unexplainable or anythin of the sort....theres a countless amount of miles out there, so somthins gotta give.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-06, 02:51 AM   #20
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Well, on this planet there are like...red ferns, ants, white-tailed deer, bats, grizzly bears, black sage, daisies, crocodiles, alligators, walruses, elephants, giraffes, just to name a few.
Old 03-04-06, 02:23 PM   #21
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3750 C7BB

If you have faith, there's a reason for it, it's not blind belief. Someone like myself wouldn't believe in God if I was just told to, so I know my faith is realistic. However, there's no point in trying to say shit to you because you're one of those atheists who will never ever believe anything because there aren't "facts". So next time you believe in anything that someone else doesn't believe in, just remember thats how we feel about God.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 03-04-06, 03:01 PM   #22
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: 2BB8 FC02

everyone types like paragraphs in this bitch....
its funny as shit.
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-06, 03:43 PM   #23
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Yeah, so funny that people actually care about having an intellectual conversation. We're such fags.
Old 03-04-06, 04:25 PM   #24
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: 2BB8 FC02

exactly........
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-06, 05:15 PM   #25
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
If you have faith, there's a reason for it, it's not blind belief. Someone like myself wouldn't believe in God if I was just told to, so I know my faith is realistic. However, there's no point in trying to say shit to you because you're one of those atheists who will never ever believe anything because there aren't "facts". So next time you believe in anything that someone else doesn't believe in, just remember thats how we feel about God.

OK. If everyone has a good reason, then why is it most of the christians I ask about their faith either dont give me a straight answer, or say something stupid like "I grew up as a christian" or "How could God not exist?" or "Because Jesus died for our sins" etc etc etc... Reasons like that just dont cut it for me. Im open minded, but im not foolish enough to believe something without proper reasoning. I think you'll find that a lot of christians dont know shit all about their own faith and their own religion.

And I believe in plenty of things other people dont believe in, so I know how you feel. You're thinking "why can't everybody just believe in God and be saved...? Theyre destroying themselves in the long run. Don't they understand?"
Old 03-04-06, 08:50 PM   #26
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP: 94A2 DED2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
OK. If everyone has a good reason, then why is it most of the christians I ask about their faith either dont give me a straight answer, or say something stupid like "I grew up as a christian" or "How could God not exist?" or "Because Jesus died for our sins" etc etc etc... Reasons like that just dont cut it for me. Im open minded, but im not foolish enough to believe something without proper reasoning. I think you'll find that a lot of christians dont know shit all about their own faith and their own religion.

And I believe in plenty of things other people dont believe in, so I know how you feel. You're thinking "why can't everybody just believe in God and be saved...? Theyre destroying themselves in the long run. Don't they understand?"

Well, to some people thats a good enough reason. You have to look at the fact that 95% of people PERIOD are stupid as hell, it's not just Christians. If you went to the Middle East, there'd be people that way about Islam and if you went to Israel, there'd be people like that about being Jewish. I don't want everyone to believe in God yo, I just want people to understand where i'm coming from with my beliefs. I've been through shit without slipping and falling back and I honestly don't think I could ever do it myself, to me, there has to be a God for a trillion reasons. However, i'll be real, I do doubt him sometimes, but that doesn't mean I don't have the faith.

But I am really weird in all aspects, I can never speak for the average person.

Track of the week:

Old 03-04-06, 10:14 PM   #27
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Exactly. So youre saying it doesnt piss you off, when dumbass people give your religion a bad name? Its not even my religion, and they piss me off... it should be worse for you.

And do you mean you doubt his ways or you doubt his existence?
Old 03-04-06, 10:41 PM   #28
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

What's your AIM/MSN? I'm going to get into b-boying and I need the advice of the best. D:
Old 03-04-06, 10:54 PM   #29
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP: 94A2 DED2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Exactly. So youre saying it doesnt piss you off, when dumbass people give your religion a bad name? Its not even my religion, and they piss me off... it should be worse for you.

And do you mean you doubt his ways or you doubt his existence?

Hell yeah it pisses me off, but I realized that sometimes, you can't cause turmoil within a group because people get offended and can't understand what you really mean. You remember the "Why a lot of black people piss me off" thread I made? Case in point.

And it's me doubting his existence and his ways, there's just so much you can see before you stop and say "Why would God put us through this?", feel me?

Track of the week:

Old 03-04-06, 11:03 PM   #30
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Yeah I feel ya.

my aim is onemanband713 and my msn is bboy_alloy@hotmail.com