RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-06, 10:24 PM   #16
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 94A2 DED2

Because you don't treat them the same. If they say something that reminds you of something gay, you're going to treat them differently than you would with someone who's not gay. And even if you think you're treating them the same, you really aren't, you'll subconsciously (like Q was saying) treat them differently, whether noticeably or not is subjective.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 05-28-06, 10:37 PM   #17
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F972 0E70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic.
More then just subconsciously, gays seen as inferior is instinctual. Basically, if you're gay you can't reproduce and carry on the species. So basically, if you can train yourself to ignore other instinctual urges and shit, like the need for food three times a day or something, you should be able to look past homosexuality on the instinctual level. On a subconscious level though, people just have to learn to analyze themselves and see that they are doing something and it is for a certain reason. Most people are scared to do that though. I know for a fact that when I was at Disneyland with my uncle this weekend, (who is gay) I felt more uncomfortable sitting next to him than anyone else and I know it's subconscious. I couldn't help it at the time, it takes training of the mind, but really, how many people out there based off of the average person in the world, would actually take the time to do that?

You kind of answered your own question in this thread btw.

i feal like this in a way
you could apply this to people who are starving them selfs and to people who are parinoid pyschos
Old 05-28-06, 10:49 PM   #18
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
i feal like this in a way
you could apply this to people who are starving them selfs and to people who are parinoid pyschos

^^I don't quite get this.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-06, 10:51 PM   #19
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor
depends on what it is that i hate...if the sumthin i hate is in my face constantly or where i have ta deal with it like almost everytime i come across it i'll never be able ta deal wit it, but if it like doesnt come out to where i almost dont notice...like if a gay guy just acts like a normal person and doesnt do anything ta remind me then yes i can bare the fact that they have sumthin i hate

how does that not sound logical??

It doesn't sound logical because people are different, with a wide variety of personality types. Therefore, every gay person is different, and acts differently. How can you judge someone based strictly on their orientation? Two people can act just the same, but, if one person is gay and does it, that makes it unacceptable to you?
Old 05-28-06, 11:40 PM   #20
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

IP: 7EF8 1A9B

With all honesty Q...real talk...i dont think being gay is right and all...but I dont knock it if you are or who ever...I have no reason to point a finger at anyone because of that....and I dont think that being gay changes anything about anyone...if you are you are....the word keeps going whether you are or not....people get to focus in other people's shit and should really worry about there own...thats the way i see it....

24\7
Send a message via Yahoo to Unfulfilled   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-06, 12:22 AM   #21
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 2268 F392

Q.. For fuck sake man..

The straight up fact is..

Faggots do things that normal people think is disgusting and wrong.. So there will always be prejudice....

Learn to fucking live with it and stop shoving your faggotness down everyone elses throat you fucktard...
Old 05-29-06, 12:24 AM   #22
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Lmao Nos's political incorrectness is actually refreshing when it's not directed at my race and promoting white superemacy.
Old 05-29-06, 01:32 AM   #23
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 9133 0431

i treat people equal no matter if they diffrent or not so why are ya'll sayin its wrong for me ta treat people equal if they diffrent...i think that be racism...im sayin i'll treat a gay person equal to anybody else but if they hit on me or act girly or do anything else that anybody else would do or act ta piss me off then id treat them the same way as i would treat a straight person that pissed me off...if a gay person is cool im gon act cool wit him just like how i would wit a stright guy....i aint gon bash his head in just cuz he's gay..but ya'll makin it look like if a gay guy is gay then i should treat him diffrently and this is comin from Q himself.....

ya'll sayin even if i hate homos i should automatically start shit wit somebody like Q personally because he's gay......which isnt the case like i said equal respect...i aint gon hate the person because he's gay..thats his decision or what he's born wit whatever...but it just grosses me out thats all

Last edited by Mentor : 05-29-06 at 01:35 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-06, 03:11 AM   #24
Tha Q.
OYD

my bad for the double post people, but, this i-net is acting retarded.

EDIT: Why waste the post? I'll reiterate my main point here.

Whether you know it or not, your thinking/beliefs regarding sexual orientation is influenced by how you were raised and taught. This is true whether you're aware of it or not. If something is ingrained in your head from childhood, which hatred and intolerance of other cultures like homosexuality is, then, it'll effect your thinking, regardless of whether or not what you're taught is true. I'm challenging everyone to subvert the lies, at least challenge them. Get to know individuals before you judge them. And, don't judge someone based on superficial qualitied. You'll be sorely disappointed if you find out your judgment of them was incorrect, based on what you THINK YOU KNOW about certain cultures and how the "are".

Bias and bigotry are wack.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 05-29-06 at 03:35 AM.
Old 05-29-06, 03:20 AM   #25
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor
i treat people equal no matter if they diffrent or not so why are ya'll sayin its wrong for me ta treat people equal if they diffrent...i think that be racism...im sayin i'll treat a gay person equal to anybody else but if they hit on me or act girly or do anything else that anybody else would do or act ta piss me off then id treat them the same way as i would treat a straight person that pissed me off...if a gay person is cool im gon act cool wit him just like how i would wit a stright guy....i aint gon bash his head in just cuz he's gay..but ya'll makin it look like if a gay guy is gay then i should treat him diffrently and this is comin from Q himself.....

ya'll sayin even if i hate homos i should automatically start shit wit somebody like Q personally because he's gay......which isnt the case like i said equal respect...i aint gon hate the person because he's gay..thats his decision or what he's born wit whatever...but it just grosses me out thats all

^^And, I'm telling you that it's unlikely that you treat people equally when you think subconsciously you're superior to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfulfilled
With all honesty Q...real talk...i dont think being gay is right and all...but I dont knock it if you are or who ever...I have no reason to point a finger at anyone because of that....and I dont think that being gay changes anything about anyone...if you are you are....the word keeps going whether you are or not....people get to focus in other people's shit and should really worry about there own...thats the way i see it....

24\7

Again, this isn't a matter of whether being gay or str8 is right or wrong. This is about treating INDIVIDUALS differently because of an inherent and ingrained belief that heterosexuals are superior to gay people. I'm saying it's wrong to not consider individual differences because of those biases. People have been taught these things, whether blatantly or subconsciously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lmao Nos's political incorrectness is actually refreshing when it's not directed at my race and promoting white superemacy.

Yep, it really is refreshing to see someone make ignorant comments about another culture, esp. if you're not involved.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 05-29-06 at 03:23 AM.
Old 05-29-06, 03:33 AM   #26
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

how the fuck is sucking dick a culture? How the fuck is taking another mans dick up your ass a culture?

Culture; the act of developing the intellectual and moral faculties especially by education

Your in here tryna justify your actions constantly , I seriously think you feel bad in gods eyes for you dick sucking,asshole fucking problems.

You claim people are disciminating against you, grow a fucking head on yoru shoulders and get ove rit you whining little girl., Basically people get fed up when you speak about things that heterosexuals find disgusting. Based on this site only, you post pictures of gay sex.
Then you expect respect for your sexuality, kid you have no idea. I pitty your parants.
Old 05-29-06, 03:56 AM   #27
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 2268 F392

Yo Q..............Serious question..

Do you ask god for forgiveness every time you suck a cock..?
Old 05-29-06, 04:05 AM   #28
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Rofl @ mimesis's post that he deleted. Ill, back of the bus. Classic.

Lmaomalmfaom. I didn't want to catch heat and get called a racist, even though my intentions weren't meant for that. You know you thought that was dope though.
Old 05-29-06, 04:08 AM   #29
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Q.. For fuck sake man..

The straight up fact is..

Faggots do things that normal people think is disgusting and wrong.. So there will always be prejudice....

Learn to fucking live with it and stop shoving your faggotness down everyone elses throat you fucktard...

Lmao. Game ovaaaaaaaaa.