RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-06, 01:34 PM   #16
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: AA03 BBBD

At the rate of scientific discovery we currently possess that seems like an impossibility long ago, in a hundred years people will view the human race as it currently is we modern day people consider the Dark Ages. If we don't die before then, we'll eventually discover the existence of something/someone that created the universe and then that would be integrated into a part of human logic. Maybe we won't discover it if the Creator does not want us to find it, or maybe the world will be smitten if we get too close, but the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Though it is improbable we as a race will last long enough to do so, you can't outrule the possibility that our Creator goes by human logic. After all, what is human logic but understanding based off how the Creator forged the universe in the first place? That does mean that human logic itself does not apply now, but it is probable that human logic as it currently is will be the foundation of the future of human comprehension and since human logic is what humans know...

Ya dig? Who said we have to have the understanding of God to understand how he did something? I don't have to know how to build a computer to understand how it runs -- binary, electricity, many various parts that make up its composition. It's not like we have to have the ability to make a universe to understand how it works and what made it come into existence. The question is 'who made it' basically, not 'what was the exact process?' Who knows, in two hundred years, we could have interdimensional portals that allow us to reach the Land of the Dead. It's speculation until then.

Last edited by Crazy Hades : 06-26-06 at 01:38 PM.
Old 06-26-06, 03:40 PM   #17
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 94A2 DED2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
At the rate of scientific discovery we currently possess that seems like an impossibility long ago, in a hundred years people will view the human race as it currently is we modern day people consider the Dark Ages. If we don't die before then, we'll eventually discover the existence of something/someone that created the universe and then that would be integrated into a part of human logic. Maybe we won't discover it if the Creator does not want us to find it, or maybe the world will be smitten if we get too close, but the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Though it is improbable we as a race will last long enough to do so, you can't outrule the possibility that our Creator goes by human logic. After all, what is human logic but understanding based off how the Creator forged the universe in the first place? That does mean that human logic itself does not apply now, but it is probable that human logic as it currently is will be the foundation of the future of human comprehension and since human logic is what humans know...

Ya dig? Who said we have to have the understanding of God to understand how he did something? I don't have to know how to build a computer to understand how it runs -- binary, electricity, many various parts that make up its composition. It's not like we have to have the ability to make a universe to understand how it works and what made it come into existence. The question is 'who made it' basically, not 'what was the exact process?' Who knows, in two hundred years, we could have interdimensional portals that allow us to reach the Land of the Dead. It's speculation until then.

Basically you're tickling the thought that it is possible to understand while I'm tickling the thought that it isn't possible. Agree to disagree?

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 06-26-06, 07:06 PM   #18
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

You guys are arguing about something useless...

Let's say in the future they discover that Bill Gates is actually the creator of the universe. What changes? Nothing.

Let's say in the future they discover that it was God that created the universe. Impossible. According to the bible, Jesus will return and I think God would send Jesus back before we acheive that level of intelligence. So nothing changes.

How about if it turns out the universe was just created by chance? Again, nothing changes.

No matter what the outcome, none of us are affected at all. So let's stop arguing about something that 1. doesn't affect us, and 2. is impossible to resolve, and start talking about souls or something again.
Old 06-26-06, 07:35 PM   #19
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

We're not discussing who created the Universe, we're discussing applying human logic to the supernatural.
Old 06-26-06, 07:37 PM   #20
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Supernatural = above natural or not natural.

Human logic IS supernatural.
Old 06-26-06, 08:07 PM   #21
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

You know what I mean.
Old 06-26-06, 08:12 PM   #22
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Supernatural = above natural or not natural.

Human logic IS supernatural.

If it was above natural it wouldn't develop, get this, naturally.

Track of the week:

Old 06-26-06, 11:36 PM   #23
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic.
If it was above natural it wouldn't develop, get this, naturally.

why wouldnt it?
Old 06-27-06, 12:14 AM   #24
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

What are you talking about? I'm right, you're wrong, eat your face, Socrates. Human interaction is not natural. Or else it'd be called natural interaction. Kinda make sense?
Old 06-27-06, 12:43 AM   #25
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

You saying human interaction is not natural completes the cycle of me never coming back in this thread.

Track of the week:

Old 06-27-06, 12:55 AM   #26
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

So, we resolved this on AIM. You dumbass. We wouldn't know shit about the universe and thus have no real basis of anything other than a Creator if not for technology, and technology is not natural. Unless you call the raw materials used to make it natural, but that's just being a bitch.
Old 06-27-06, 12:59 AM   #27
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

We weren't talking about technology in the begining you poon.

Track of the week:

Old 06-27-06, 01:16 AM   #28
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Harhar...I was.

- seduces Socrates. -

So, like...souls...
Old 06-28-06, 10:22 AM   #29
MC Venom
New to RV

IP: CA52 3803

I believe in the divisions of mind body and soul. If the mind doesnt work, the soul is somewhere, just not evident in their lives anymore, because everything works as a chain and mechanism to another. Mind expresses soul, no mind, no expression of soul.

"Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy."
Old 06-28-06, 11:40 AM   #30
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

^I see what you mean. They are all interrelated, the soul is expressed through the mind, and the mind is expressed through the body. Meaning if one is out of balance, it will affect a persons wellbeing.