RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-06, 03:52 PM   #16
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 142A 9A74

wus good spul?... told you i got you son...lol...

on the real... this is deffo the...no... THE ... best ansane beat i've EVER heard.... i mioght have to jack this and do my own jump off to it...lol

anyways... the first thing i noticed was the similarities to Lose Yaself... especially in the hook!

verses were well mixed... nice clarity on all three... flow was a lil ehhh on the first verse at the beginning but picked up nicely... track seemed real honest... only thing i would say is get a lil more original with it... it's like trip said.... you still tryna come into your own... and once you find that spot where ya need to be you'll be amazed at the kinda stuff you can write.... for me.... it takes someone to get me angry or starting of the shyt talking to bring out the battlemode in me where the lines just get set to annihilation... i also do pretty good on tracks that involve personal conflict and truth...

you need to find out what makes you tick... what makes you dig deep for the right words and the right beats... you gotta acraft each rhyme... hell, each verse likre it's da most important story in the world... like it's something YOU lived thru or experienced... paint them pictures man.... and expand on ya topics... we all do more than just talk to the opposite sex, kick rhymes, and buy clothes and accessories... there's so much more out there...

but yo... you did ya thing and ya rode the beat well.... just find ya inner Spul and let that shyt shine on ya next track!

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-06, 03:57 PM   #17
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: BEC1 159E

^word yo, that was soome deep feedback there man. appreciate that a lot. And lol I didn't mean for it to sound like Lose Yourself. haha but thanks man. That really helped me. appreciate it. props... whenever you get your shit poppin' again, holla.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-06, 07:56 PM   #18
VatoXL
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 879A 1526

Listen'n ah ha lol i was gonna rock this beat a minute ago but i aint do it...

Shit is sick

1st: Delivery sick.... presence on point...like you swazzzyy type flow u know what it is...content nice...emotion was there...

HoOk: Like this dope kid...content official

2nd: Better than the first...lyrics is nutz man but ive always like ur lyrics everything fits something i need to work on hahahahaha....sike! delivery official..

HoOk: Same

3rd: Not as good as the 2nd but cocky...like that delivery bout this verse...got the angermangement in u lol....but ur lyrics deffinitly shine better than the second u had more to say ..... but the way u kicked the second was dope...

HoOk: Same

Over-all
Nice mix kid everything blended well which i neva see that problem when i listen to ur shit man...vocals on point ab-libs on point not louder so they over-ride...over all concept of the track was the shit...job well done my dude...Keep it 100 an stay droppin...

Ratin 9/10

Send a message via AIM to VatoXL   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-06, 01:29 PM   #19
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: B2F2 814F

^word that's dope feedback man. appreciate it. props

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote