RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-06, 02:24 AM   #16
Magic5

IP: 2359 F6E7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated
are you blind? you know whats happening in the world around you gressy american.

I do know. . and I do think that fucking retarded Muslims blowing themselves up and claiming it was for God is a load of bullshit. Fuck them.
Old 10-31-06, 02:39 AM   #17
Diet Coke

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 80CD 6B68

^ Amen.

If we ever learned a thing from South Park, it's that only Mormon's get accepted into heaven.
Old 10-31-06, 06:58 AM   #18
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LM_
If Killing yourself is a sin, then WAY TO MANY good people have gone to hell.

Some people can't deal with their surroundings, My uncle was a GOOD man. He was even a Preacher. Never did anything bad. He was the essence of Good.

But he couldn't handle life, he couldn't take his surroundings, or what life was throwing at him.

So he killed himself. Now if he went to hell, then I know damn sure alot of GOOD people are in hell who shouldn't be.

sorry to hear about ur uncle fam

and yeh for real if we talking about christian rules then yeh good people been condemned on a technicality if you feel me...
Old 10-31-06, 08:33 AM   #19
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B48A E14A

doesnt matter if your uncle was a good man or not. and yes all people who kill themselves would be condemned. and why shouldnt he be there? he took a life of god's. if he was such a good person Life wouldnt have been so hard on him to handle...as well as others who claim life is too difficult to handle.. get god in your life and it wont be. those people who killing themselves saying they got a relationship with god ..dont..because if they did. they wouldnt do it.
Old 10-31-06, 09:44 AM   #20
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Get Gully
doesnt matter if your uncle was a good man or not. and yes all people who kill themselves would be condemned. and why shouldnt he be there? he took a life of god's. if he was such a good person Life wouldnt have been so hard on him to handle...as well as others who claim life is too difficult to handle.. get god in your life and it wont be. those people who killing themselves saying they got a relationship with god ..dont..because if they did. they wouldnt do it.

hey now the part i bolded is just gonna cause beef because it sounds like an attack on the guys uncle

are you christian? if so you should know it is not your place to judge another person....
Old 10-31-06, 12:32 PM   #21
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2020 96DE

ehhh im not a christian so i can say anything bout anybody i want biatch
Old 10-31-06, 12:57 PM   #22
Diet Coke

IP: 80CD 6B68

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LM_
If Killing yourself is a sin, then WAY TO MANY good people have gone to hell.

Some people can't deal with their surroundings, My uncle was a GOOD man. He was even a Preacher. Never did anything bad. He was the essence of Good.

But he couldn't handle life, he couldn't take his surroundings, or what life was throwing at him.

So he killed himself. Now if he went to hell, then I know damn sure alot of GOOD people are in hell who shouldn't be.

Killing yourself is the most pussy ass fuckin' thing in the world. Yeah, life does get hard, fuckin' deal with it. Try living in Africa, full of disease, with no food, eating ants, and gettin' picked at by vultures. They try to hold on as long as they can and they got it a lot more rough than other people.
Old 10-31-06, 08:01 PM   #23
SerB
....S.....

IP: B13D 58CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
listen prick this lady's right

from when you say would you kill yourself for god that means we are speaking as if religion is solid and if that is the case suicide is indeed a sin therefore God wouldn't want you to kill yourself as it aint up to you to take away what he gave to you , ie LIFE and would punish you for doin so

therefore no one who believes in God would kill themself

your a idiot. plz shut up.
Old 10-31-06, 08:04 PM   #24
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated
your a idiot. plz shut up.

boy STFU

waste of sperm
Old 10-31-06, 08:23 PM   #25
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 5E52 57E4

Wow at all the attacks or Basis for Attacks on my Dead UNcle. Real Fucking Bright.

I've lost all respect for Ms. Get Gully. No Relationship with God? MY UNCLE WAS A FUCKING PREACHER! But no he had no relationship with god.

Fucking Ignorant Stupid Whore. You have know clue how bad things were for him, so before you say life is to hard, you need to live through what he lived through. Everyone has demons, and his just got the better of him. So fuck you and your logic for saying if he was a good person he wouldn't of killed himself.

My uncle was and still is probably 10 Times better than you or me will ever be, so don't you ever bring him into anything negative you have to say.

Red Bull. I respect what your saying. But killing yourself isn't something to be taken lightly. My uncle held on for Years with Demons on his back. Trying to keep his life up. Then one day, he was gone. He couldn't handle his life.

That's not saying he was a pussy, it's saying his mind had been weakened. Evil Prays on the weak of mind and heart.

So please, respect my uncle.
Old 10-31-06, 09:21 PM   #26
Diet Coke

IP: 7C6D 1B8D

^ No disrespect for your Uncle or any other member of your family. Wasn't an intended shot at you, just my views on suicide. I understand your point of view on the situation and don't want any beef. I've had two friends attempt suicide and I told them the same thing after they were both unsuccessful. But yeah, no disrespect to your Uncle, R.I.P..
Old 10-31-06, 09:57 PM   #27
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

From my point of view, it all makes perfect sense.

Suicide is a sin, sinners who do not repent will experience eternal hell.

However, LMs uncle is not in hell, niether is anyone else who commit suicide. With a simple tweak of perspective, its quite simple to see and understand, but pretty hard to explain.
Old 11-01-06, 02:15 PM   #28
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A803 D519

Yep............
Old 11-01-06, 02:55 PM   #29
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??