RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-08, 02:22 PM   #16
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D088 20AB

^ You just proved your own point, congrats.
Old 04-15-08, 03:34 PM   #17
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 10F6 659E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
^ You just proved your own point, congrats.

if someone has a point...isn't it supposed to be proven?

and redbull.....stfu....he could have seen that picture from way back...oh...and you wanna try that reversal bullshit by saying philly is on your nuts by dissing your picture?
hahahaha

wern't you the one that decided to open this thread for the sole reason of talking shit to this guy?

All he did was retalliate to your first attack...i don't see how that means he is on "your nuts/dick"

your crazy dude...you talk shit about someone elses life...yet...you are obviously a very bitter and angry person who has nothing better to do but express that the only way you know how to people over the internet because you don't have any friends and your parents stopped caring when you turned fag

how much of a loser can you possibly fucking be? Why do you insist on lowering everybodies expectations of the average person?

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-08, 03:49 PM   #18
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: F3E4 5E69

^^ couldn't be said better....word to R

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-15-08, 03:52 PM   #19
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

by the way philly..straight pics....and i wish you and your family the best...shit is too serious not to.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-08, 04:14 PM   #20
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: F3E4 5E69

no doubt, gotta respect that...word to R

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-15-08, 11:48 PM   #21
Adam

It's funny how Aphillyate and I have beef and you say I'm an angry person living a bitter life because I took a shot at him, yet you sat on your computer and took the time to write paragraphs of hate? I think you need to rethink where you were going with that logic bro. Don't bother posting back because I hate reading illiterate, non thought out posts from people who think they are intelligent and at peace with the world. You're a fucking loser dude, amen.
Old 04-15-08, 11:52 PM   #22
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
It's funny how Aphillyate and I have beef and you say I'm an angry person living a bitter life because I took a shot at him, yet you sat on your computer and took the time to write paragraphs of hate? I think you need to rethink where you were going with that logic bro. Don't bother posting back because I hate reading illiterate, non thought out posts from people who think they are intelligent and at peace with the world. You're a fucking loser dude, amen.

OHHH ...you two have "BEEF"

haha..and im the loser.

do you read what your fingers type?

Old 04-15-08, 11:58 PM   #23
Adam

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
OHHH ...you two have "BEEF"

haha..and im the loser.

do you read what your fingers type?

Quit making yourself look bad.
Old 04-16-08, 12:00 AM   #24
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:

oh..and by the way...I love how had nothing to say about anything I said...accept for me calling you bitter and angry...THE ONLY STATEMENT that you could attempt a counter with....

you went out of your way to hate...i went out of my way to stand up for somebody...

and what kind of homo tries to insult someones intelligence while using words out of context in the same sentence...

you're a bitch...period.

Old 04-16-08, 12:02 AM   #25
Adam

The kid wasn't around when I posted those pictures, so yes, he do go back and look them up fuck head. That a good enough response?

Secondly, I didn't "open" this thread, he did, made a jack ass of himself in it, was at the top of mugshots, I didn't go searching for it.

Thirdly, if you want a boyfriend dude, check out lavalife or some shit, not RV.
Old 04-16-08, 12:03 AM   #26
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Quit making yourself look bad.

how many times have you used that in your life?

face it...you have nothing to say to me that you havn't said to everyone else who has taken your legs from under you...you've got nothing to argue...so shut the fuck up and go scrape the semen from your asshole

Old 04-16-08, 12:06 AM   #27
Adam

Quote:
how many times have you used that in your life?

face it...you have nothing to say to me that you havn't said to everyone else who has taken your legs from under you...you've got nothing to argue...so shut the fuck up and go scrape the semen from your asshole

Dude, do you not realize how played out gay jokes are? It's not even good, I've come back and shadowed out everything you've fucking said. You can't admit defeat, how average American of you. "Go be a gaylord you stupid fag."

Go fuck yourself man, you're not cool.
Old 04-16-08, 12:07 AM   #28
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
The kid wasn't around when I posted those pictures, so yes, he do go back and look them up fuck head. That a good enough response?

Secondly, I didn't "open" this thread, he did, made a jack ass of himself in it, was at the top of mugshots, I didn't go searching for it.

Thirdly, if you want a boyfriend dude, check out lavalife or some shit, not RV.

and you know this how?

and you are a fucking moron...you didn't open the thread..he did? seriously guy...you have to be retarded...there is no other reasonable explanation...when you clicked the fucking thread....it opened it...just like when I clicked the fucking thread...it opened it...had I been talking about it the way you are....i would have said "started" or "created"....you want to talk about being illiterate? good god...

and wtf is lavalife?

Old 04-16-08, 12:09 AM   #29
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Dude, do you not realize how played out gay jokes are? It's not even good, I've come back and shadowed out everything you've fucking said. You can't admit defeat, how average American of you. "Go be a gaylord you stupid fag."

Go fuck yourself man, you're not cool.

1....is this coming from the guy who said "if you're looking for a boyfriend"?
2....Im fucking serious.

Old 04-16-08, 12:11 AM   #30
Adam

Quote:
and you know this how?

and you are a fucking moron...you didn't open the thread..he did? seriously guy...you have to be retarded...there is no other reasonable explanation...when you clicked the fucking thread....it opened it...just like when I clicked the fucking thread...it opened it...had I been talking about it the way you are....i would have said "started" or "created"....you want to talk about being illiterate? good god...

and wtf is lavalife?

It's called "viewing" a thread, just so you know.

But dude, I don't have time to waste with you, my girl is done watching some TLC bullshit and I'm done making you look like a jack ass. I'm going to get laid, get some sleep and have some sweet ass dreams. You can go stroke yourself to bed, hope it's not too hard to clean out of the beard in the morning. Take it easy, it's been fun.