RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Audio Engagement > Closed Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
crook ed 5 100.00%
Mu³ Ling³ Haha³ 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-03, 07:20 PM   #16
Gods Gift
The Future of Music

Arrow ...

IP: 26AF B6A9

.................................................. ..........So why cant i poll vote???? it aint lettn me.....holla bacc

1Luv
Cin Ladin

www.soundclick.com/JCin6one9

Droppin June 1, 2004
Smigg Dirtee Presents The A-Team "Team Work"
(The Real A-Team is: Silas aka Smigg Dirtee, C.Gigolo, JBoog, Kilo, JCin, Steezo, Bandit, L Cap)
Featuring: Luni Coleone, Jay Tee, MC Eiht, I-Rocc, B-12, 12 Guage Shottie, Jack D, Macnifacent and many more...
Label: The A-Team/Money Hungry Ent/Navarre
Send a message via AIM to Gods Gift Send a message via Yahoo to Gods Gift  
Old 05-14-03, 07:20 PM   #17
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

IP: 6BF8 0695

muligha shit was ass, wut were u thinkin?

crook ed got it for hafin better punchlines an flo, also that beat was hott.

vote: crook ed
Send a message via AIM to Shotta  
Old 05-15-03, 08:18 AM   #18
Orikle
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.

IP: 69FE 3E63

Mu Started off really good and then it just started to fall apart a bit there was like no energy what so ever at the end compared to the start, its just gotta be a bit more consistent then it'll be good..Crook came good, flowin on track dope with some hard hitting lines..Consistency was all there, came nice....

Vote= Crook Ed.
Old 05-15-03, 11:54 AM   #19
self
one wink

IP: B691 B3C4

Even though I'm in Crooks crew I can still vote. I'm fair. Its known. If you don't like it, take a loot at my reasons.

Crook:
Beast hahaha
Wu Tang Name hahaha

Crook your flow was off the hook! Of course, the beat became your bitch. And then the lyrics...umm basically “Good Bye Mulinga” you destroyed him.

----

Mu Li..whatever
What was with the gay intro? Couldn’t understand a thing cuz there was like 18 voices at once. That was just dumb.
What the fuck is with your flow?...your stretching your words...that just made it sound gay.
What the fuck? Singing? God Damn...
Why did you even sign up? Seriously, you had like 20 lines in the first verse or something, and the only reason it took as much time as it did was cuz of how you spit, normal people could do 2 lines, in the same time you do 1.

And you fed! Bitch Move...That’s something people don’t do...Fool.

Crook destroyed you, so there’s the reason for my vote. But also, stop being such a little fuck! [/I]“ nigga fuck ur hata vote fuck u and ur momma i bet u dont even do audio textcee nigga”[/I] Fuck off! You know his vote was right, “and ur momma” oh too funny, your so gay. And how the fuck can you talk about textcee’s? You asked to be a mod of an audio forum when you didn’t even have any audio’s out yet! You Fool... Yeah, let you mod something you don’t even do...
p.s. you should listen to Tonedeff – Battle Rhyme Hookers

oh...and weren’t you suppose to be banned? Why the fuck did you come back? You’re the RB bitch you know.

Vote = Crook Ed
Send a message via AIM to self  
Old 05-15-03, 01:39 PM   #20
F to da Pzzo

IP: 5779 F9BE

Quote:
Originally posted by Mu³ Ling³ Haha³

fuck it i dont giva fuck about u all... yea so wat if mah flow sucked at tha end... i have a hard time remembering lyrics...so i was reading... fuck u all vote for him

Well i'm just doin what you said.

Old 05-15-03, 04:06 PM   #21
•Mu Ling H•

IP: 798F 2985

ghahhahaa faggots... me and crooked are bois.. yall think we care wat yall are saying? lol the moment i heard his shyt i knew i was gonna lose and he knows i knew it cause i told him im not gonna win... i did that audio cause i dont noshow and have respect for him.... besides i cant write lyrics anymore like i used ta... 1

Old 05-15-03, 04:15 PM   #22
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer

IP: 5041 F8F4

yo, Mu-Ling.. a'ight.. the start was wack tho.. it hurt my ears, should turned the levles down.. I'm voting for Crook because he had a better verse/punches/and flow... and he didn't try to sing at the end.. that was weak..