RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Sacred Scriptures > Closed Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Will'Con 5 83.33%
Jackmioff 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-03, 08:33 PM   #16
Sureal
-Real Time-

IP: FDD6 AE15

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttt tttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for jackmioff , better flow

Old 05-20-03, 11:42 AM   #17
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B691 B3C4

Jackmioff - Well...True its an ‘Open Mic’ so its up to you to take the subject and use it, which you did. But you did it in a battle verse, which is, well...boring kind of. We have a battle league as well. A battle verse in a Topical Open Mic League just seems so uncreative.

Will’Con – Wasn’t to bad. The story wasn’t great, its been used a lot. You did have some nice lines though. “ praying for forgiveness as his life spilled from his head”
“ My visions blurry can’t breathe, I’m wheezing try to feel for indicator of life but I cant feel my heartbeat.”
- Those were your best lines, in my opinion.

So... Vote – Will’Con

P.S. “there” is referring to a place. “their” is the word used for someone’s stuff...thought you should know.
Send a message via AIM to self  
Old 05-20-03, 01:13 PM   #18
Jackmioff

Text Record: 0-1
IP: C97D D2CD

A battle verse in a Topical Open Mic League just seems so uncreative

^^How..

An How The Fuck Was This A Battle!

Old 05-20-03, 01:16 PM   #19
Jackmioff

IP: C97D D2CD

A battle verse in a Topical Open Mic League just seems so uncreative.

^^ I didn't know it was A open Mic leauge.. I thought it was a Battle Topical Leauge.. but yo, it is a battle right? I did follow the topic.. an therefore... did he metion my name? no

You want me to write poety? When I can do that in school. BLAH,
This Leauge is retared. 1-1 upping for some votes

Old 05-20-03, 02:08 PM   #20
Philo
New to RB

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 59AD 8C08

I'll explain this...
a topical battle simply means that both emcees write verses pertaining to a topic... creatively... not directed in any way towards the other mc. The Battle part comes into play because the verses are voted on and a winner is declared. So if you want to call it a topical tournament or whatever do what works for you, but the purpose is not to "dis" the other emcee. Don't worry too much Jack, you weren't sure what was going on... now you're aware for next week.

That being said...
both verses sucked.
I didn't like the direct battle approach but he wasn't sure of the purpose. You incorporated the topic however and it kinda worked.

Will- your verse was terrible man. The lines were so drawn out I had to read it like a five year old for it's rhyme scheme to work. And that same story stuff is boring... it's really boring and I didn't care for it.

Don't mean to be hard on you but it doesn't get across when I'm nice.
Jack won this.... and i don't know how.

Old 05-20-03, 05:49 PM   #21
Tsar Casm
Over Weight

IP: 399E F0FD

iite will con got this simply on the fact that jack didnt follow the topic as good an thats wuts its mostly about iite
no hard feelins jack----mioff
dag i like that name haha

Soft Focus
Suicide Inc.
RhymeVantage
Def.Ill
Ghost-Writers

Retarded people's heads are to big..I'll be back with something just as funny as watching the Special Olympics..don't worry..
Send a message via AIM to Tsar Casm  
Old 05-20-03, 05:57 PM   #22
Tsar Casm
Over Weight

IP: 399E F0FD

sry wilcon im not allowed to post a vote in the polls for sum fucked up reason ima try to get this shit fixed for the last fuckin time

Soft Focus
Suicide Inc.
RhymeVantage
Def.Ill
Ghost-Writers

Retarded people's heads are to big..I'll be back with something just as funny as watching the Special Olympics..don't worry..
Send a message via AIM to Tsar Casm  
Old 05-20-03, 11:39 PM   #23
Acidic
God Of Acidic Spitz

Text Record: 3-4
IP: 6A06 33C9

yo tis battle or wateva it is was screwed up in a multiple ways but fuck it ima vote

jack u went off on wat u were supposed to do even though u wrote bout tha topic tis was supposed to be in a openmic format just becuz it sayd topical battle doesnt mean u have to diss tha opponent tis is to see who stays on topic out of tha two and u went off by dissin him but dont get me wrong ur verse was nice but just wrong in tha format

wilcon gets my vote for stayin on task wit tha battle he stayed on topic and did not turn it inot a diss so he got my vote

keep lethal in thy beatin heart/
let thy tactix slip life falls apart/

vote on
Send a message via AIM to Acidic  
Old 05-21-03, 09:30 AM   #24
Evolve
OriginIll

Text Record: 17-1
IP: D79C 2834

uppin over closed............................................ .............................
.................................................. ..................................................

Old 05-21-03, 10:50 AM   #25
Trip Marxx
Light Weight

Text Record: 3-6
IP: 3479 B0AA

Will'Con gets my vote for following the format.....an tellin a story....topical verses "dissin" the other cat gets real old real fast..........

Vote - Will'Con

<font color="red"><font face="comic sans"><center>An you thought I was wack?</center></font>

<h2><font color="blue"><center>-- Merkin You One Line At A Time --</font></center></h>

<center>www.soundclick.com/tripmarxx</center>

Old 05-21-03, 05:14 PM   #26
Ender

IP: 8620 0AFD

If I had 100 posts I'd go for Will'Con... I felt his stuff more, and I got distracted by jackmioff's punches... This is a battle against your opponent ur supposed to develop the topic... I just didn't feel like jack did that well enough. So I'd go for Will'Con