RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-03, 11:13 AM   #16
incoragable

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4577 CD9A

I DONT VOTE WHEN ITS RIGGED ANYWAY.. I REFUSE TO VOTE FOR PEOPLE WHO R EVENTUALLY GOING TO FUCK MY ASSHOLE TILL IT BLEEDS AND COMES OUT MY MOUTH.. THAN WHEN I DIE TAKE MY BILLS TO MY DAUGHTER AND FUCK HER IN THE ASS.. LIKE SO MANY HAVE BEFORE
Old 06-10-03, 11:18 AM   #17
GrYm StYlE
Banned For Biting

Text Record: 0-6
IP: 70A9 C9CB

DUDEIM POOR ASS FUCK SO WHAT EVER
REMEMBER THJAT TAX DEDUCTION BUSH GAVE PEOPLE A FEW YEARS AGO I GOT 300 HUNDRED DOLLARS
THAT THE OTHER DEMOCRATS AND LIBERALS DIDNT WANT US TO GET
Old 06-10-03, 11:24 AM   #18
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: B691 B3C4

1. STOP TYPING IN CAPS ITS FUCKING ANNOYING!

"for a backing of a nation thats being played like playstation.." - That really lowered the depth of the whole piece. Made it seem childish.
"we want restitution cause for years weve been fucked like prosititution..." - Same as above.

"tom clancy youth conditioned to fight a islamic nation..." the "a" should be "an". It turns into "an" when the word following starts with a vowel.
-

Let me guess. Your Muslim? Probably one that converted from Christianity, etc. Stupid Stupid Fool.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-03, 11:28 AM   #19
Orikle
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.

Text Record: 11-5
Audio Record: 2-2
IP: 7A2F 9F08

HAHAHAHHAHA....How you doin Bruk ahhahaha...
Old 06-10-03, 11:29 AM   #20
Kapone
BANNED - Pink Slipped

Text Record: 11-6
IP: 897F D286

too many caps...

look calm down both of you

grym.. let the fuck be, hes obviously been munchin the acid....

and ignorant, i meen incouragable....

why dont u move away then? exactly cuz while they fuck u in the ass, u gotta like it cuz ur still here...

i know y

you like the fact that u can rant and rave about this bull shit and get away with it, while u dont like what they do [?] u like what america is built for,... cuz ur usin ur free speech right very poorly...

do u remember when everybody protested the war?

everyone thought wed lose or itd fuck us up, yea, ur still yellin and ravin about stupid shit, so obviously u hippies were wrong

i said bomb the fuck outta them.. but if we lose ill shut up...

so mr ignorance....

do you think that youve been chin checked? or do i need to proceed?

add also, u and ur protester buddys need to concentrate on sumthin u can protest and win at, better lunch meat in ur skool cafeteria

if u 21, go buy a 40 and shut the fuck up...

god damn

if u want more ill dish out another diss....

just let me know
Send a message via Yahoo to Kapone   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-03, 11:31 AM   #21
self
one wink

Quote:
Originally posted by incoragable
I AM ASHAMED OF MYSELF TO CALL MYSELF AN AMERICAN.. YOU FUCKING SHEEP... GO JOIN THE HERD.. WHY DONT YOU READ SOME BOOKS.. DID YOU KNOW THAT AMERICANS ARE THE ELATS INFORMED ON WORLD EVENTS.. DID YOU KNOW EVERYBODY FUCKING HATES US. NOT CAUSE THEYRE NOT US.. CAUSE WE FUCK THEM.. LOOK AT HOW WE FUCK OURSELVES.. OUR OWN GOVERNMENT SCREWS US IN THE ASS ON A DAILY BASIS.. IF WE DO IT TO OURSELVES IMGAINE WHAT WE DO TO EVERYONE ELSE.. I FEEL BAD PEOPLE DIED.. BUT EVERYTHING YOU WERE TOLD IS A LIE.. LIVE IN YOUR FANTASY PLANET AND FALSE HOPE AND FAKE HAPPINESS.. ATLEAST WHEN I DIE I KNOW HOW MANY LIES IVE BEEN TOLD..

Idiot. The reason many people hate the U.S. is because they can't live like them. Or because they don't believe in the same closed minded, moronic beliefs.
About the U.S. lying, and all that shit. Tell me, what exactly does America lie about? Give me five examples.
Everything your told is a lie? Again, like what?
You feel bad people died? Why? Your god ultimately killed them.
Why do you care about the lies? If all you say is true, you or no one, could change it, so why bother trying?

Some people may be a sheep. But you are raging bull in the pen that will never get out, but will continue to fight...eventually getting shot.
Old 06-10-03, 11:38 AM   #22
GrYm StYlE
Banned For Biting

Text Record: 0-6
IP: 70A9 C9CB

But Burk ya right man I totally agree
Sorry For flippin and bein a dick
i apologize its jus i hate people who say that SHIT
Old 06-10-03, 11:39 AM   #23
self
one wink

Quote:
AND ANOTHER FUCKING THING DUDE... WHY DO YOU THINK WE HAVENT TAPPED ALASKA.. CAUSE WE WANT TO USE UP EVERYONE ELSES.. HORDE THE REST FOR OURSELVES AND MAKE INSANE ABOUMNTS OF MONEY AND CONTINUE TO BE THE MODERN ROMAN EMPIRE.. WE DONT EVEN LIVE IN A DOMOCRACY.. THIS IS A REPUBLIC... ACTUALLY IN MY OPION ITS FACISM YOU CAN VOTE FOR... SERIOSULY DO SOME REASEARCH MAN... MAYBE YOULL LEARN SOMTHIN

Your doing to much research. Your not finding anything, your just looking so hard that you think you find something. Your making something out of nothing.
And think about this. How else would you like to live? Many place's around the world you would be killed for saying what you've said.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kapone
lmao @ this kid

if i told you this would you belive me?

the matrix has you....

they spray stuff from planes that make us sleep while they rade our house and rape our women...

aliens exist not only now but have for 2000 year on earth, we call them dennis rodman's ancestors...

your shit was gay, get a life

is the cia after you too? shit they been on my case for a while...

HaHaHaHaHaHa, exactly.
Quote:
YEAH.. NICE TO BE CATTLE.. WHEN BIG BROTHER COMES TO COLLECT HIS GOYIM.. YOULL SAY.. DAMN.. I WAS FUCKED LIKE THE BITCH I AM

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa, you dumb fuck. Big Brother. Dude you watch too much TV. You need to lay off Allah, and step out of lies you've made for yourself. You should read into Malcom X. He realized all that was told to him was wrong. Why hate the white man, when you can work with him? Fucking Idiot. Your the sheep, conforming to what others say.
Old 06-10-03, 11:43 AM   #24
Kapone
BANNED - Pink Slipped

Text Record: 11-6
IP: 897F D286

dude.. i wanna get on the mic for this guy... lines is comin to mind left and right << even that ryhmed
Send a message via Yahoo to Kapone   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-03, 11:43 AM   #25
incoragable

LOL 5 LIES...

1.THE CUBAN MISSLE CRISIS..
2. VIETNAM.....
3.THE COLD WAR...
4.THE 2000 ELECTIONS....
5.THE JFK ASSASINATION....
6.BRINGING OSAMA TO JUSTICE.. osama is a memeber of the free masons.. and so is mr bush.. add 2 plus 2)
7.AIDS....
8.THE WAR ON DRUGS....
9.EDUCATION REFORM.....
10.BRINGING TO JUSTICE THE CEOS OF MAJOR CO.'S LIKE ENRON WHEN THEY LET THEM GO AND PROSECTUE MARTHA STEWART FOR MAKING 80 GRAND AS OPPOSED TO 100 MILLION....
11.RIGHT TO BARE ARMS....
12. YOUR FUTURE....

THERES 12 SLUT.. SUCK THAT DOWN..
Old 06-10-03, 11:45 AM   #26
incoragable

FIRST OFF.. I DONT BELIEVE IN ALLAH... LOL.. ALL YOUR GODS ARE JUST MIND CONTROL DEVICES.. THEIR MAY BE A GOD.. AND HES GREAT IN HIS GLORY.. BUT ANY GOD OF MINE DOESNT PERSECUTE ANYONE ELSE FOR BELIEVEING IN A PROPHET HE SENT...

SO GROW THE FUCK UP CHILDREN
Old 06-10-03, 11:45 AM   #27
self
one wink

Quote:
WANNA BE WHAT?? LOL YOU DUMB ASS... THE MEDIA HAS YOU ON LOCK DOWN.. YOURE BLIND.. AND ITS YOUR NOOSE NOT MINE..

ONE THING... IF I WOULDA POSTED THIS BEFORE 9/11 AND IT WAS ABOUT GOVERNMENT CONTROL.. YOU FUCKS WOULD BE YEAH DUDE YOURE RIGHT.. DAMN.. INSITEFULL.. BUT SINCE IS ANTI BUSH.. FUCK BUSH.. AND HIS FATHER.. THEESE FUCKS ARE IN A SECRET SOCIETY THAT ONLY ALLOWS RICH PEOPLE TO JOIN.. WHICH MOST OF WORLD LEADERS ARE.. ITS CALLED SKULL AND BONES, FREEMASON, KNIGHTS TEMPLAR.. YOU NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH.. PLEASE.. IM NOT GONNA ARGUE.. LOOK THIS SHIT UP MAN.. IM TELLIN YOU ITLL FLIP YOUR WIG

No, we wouldn't be like "YEAD DUDE YOURE RIGHT"
People posted this shit before 9/11. And I've given the same responses. I've obviously looked into the situations you talk of more then you have. There has always been people like you, all of which are failures. "If you dig deep enough you will find something" - Well your type has been digging forever, and you've found nothing. You took that nothing and made something out of it. Meaning its still actually nothing. Nothing will always be nothing, even after you try to make it something.

Stop fighting for a cause that has no cause.
Old 06-10-03, 11:50 AM   #28
incoragable

HAS THEIR REALLY? THERES BENE PEOPLE LIKE ME FOREVER EH?.. HMM MAYBE SO.. BUT NONE QUITE AS INFORMED.. MAYBE YOU HAVENT LOOKED INTO IT.. LOL.. TELL EM SOMTHIN YOUVE READ THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE R SPEAKING OF..

DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME JUST TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK SMART TO YOURSELF CAUSE YOU STILL LOOK A FUCKING DUMB CUNT TO ME..
Old 06-10-03, 11:54 AM   #29
self
one wink

Quote:
FIRST OFF.. I DONT BELIEVE IN ALLAH... LOL.. ALL YOUR GODS ARE JUST MIND CONTROL DEVICES.. THEIR MAY BE A GOD.. AND HES GREAT IN HIS GLORY.. BUT ANY GOD OF MINE DOESNT PERSECUTE ANYONE ELSE FOR BELIEVEING IN A PROPHET HE SENT...

SO GROW THE FUCK UP CHILDREN

I'll get to your 12 in a minute. First I'll reply to this.
I don't believe in anything.

"BUT ANY GOD OF MINE DOESNT PERSECUTE ANYONE ELSE FOR BELIEVEING IN A PROPHET HE SENT" - Well that God is also letting all the curruption you speak of happen.

And your 21? What the fuck? You'd think you would learn better English by now.
Old 06-10-03, 11:57 AM   #30
incoragable

ANWYAYS... SHEEP... GIMMIE 5 TRUTHS... LOL.. GIMMIE 5 TRUTHS THAT THEY HAVE TOLD US ABOUT ANYTHING RELEVANT TO THE PROGRESS AS A NATION OF PEOPLE NOT AS A WORLD POWER..