RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Audio Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Orikle 5 83.33%
BROOKLYN 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-03, 10:55 PM   #16
NiCK NAiM

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0525 A7B7

Quote:
Originally posted by youngblood
by the way brooklyn get on aim...i need 2 talk 2 u.....

....yep.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol votes then says get at me lol =\

Old 09-05-03, 06:54 PM   #17
Cuthroat
Flyweight

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 4E34 14DC

I must be the weird one but i think that Orikle got this Brooklyn's was tight but man Orikle's flow was tighter

Old 09-05-03, 07:08 PM   #18
COM
Yes I Know

IP: 9B91 D0C6

^^stoopid Noob, brooklyn took this easy showing why he got the best record on here, btw brooklyn who actually beat you and was it recent??? fuck knows, but he one of the few dawgs on here woudlnt wanna be against in a tourney, nice battle vote BROOKLYN

Old 09-05-03, 07:28 PM   #19
Cuthroat
Flyweight

I wasn't sayin Brooklyn's wasn't tight sides i can vote for whoever the hell i want to i don't care what nyone thinks side these battles ain't like real face to face battles but dawg u got a problem wit me then why don't we battle it out.

I'm out

Old 09-05-03, 09:40 PM   #20
pot1ent

IP: 3F03 EF03

Brooklyn...

Your presence on the mic was weak compared to orikle, your punches seemed blah blah on audio, Your flow lacked a bit...No hate, just disappointed compared to punches on text...liked the have more writtens line

Orikle...

Mic presence was good, clearly spat, better punches...i liked the line about his record bein as much as himself...LOL, Ya had a better flow

...also...aussie hip hop does live on forever...lol

Vote-Orikle

Old 09-05-03, 09:43 PM   #21
Orikle
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.

Text Record: 11-5
Audio Record: 2-2
IP: 913D FF20

MUAHAH The Dickryding On This Site Is Something That Must Be Laughed At HHAHAHA.....GET ON AIM! HAHHAHAHA......Oh My God......Yeah Uppin For More Votes To People That KNow What They're Talkin About....Pz.....
Old 09-06-03, 01:15 AM   #22
Cuthroat
Flyweight

haha yea man some votes on dis site are wack man ain't no one care bout multies jus flow which man i got to give my props to u that sounded like a diss track u hear on a cd

Old 09-06-03, 02:48 PM   #23
bone crusher
BANNED

Text Record: 10-1
IP: E14B 232E

BROOKLYN - wha da fuk was dat intro?, anyways da beat is kool on sum smooth shit, voice is kool. Da lines are commin correct n sounds cool, nice Dragon Ball Avy personal n origional punches. Ova all dope shit!

Orikle - ok intro to da beat, flo is smooth, record line was iight. A lot of ya punches sounded like whats used online which made it blah n plaed
step when you aint got no feet=played
smack ya lines like doin crack=played
Monday, always behind the week=played
are what u eat=~Ruthless~ motto=wack & played

ect..

I like BROOKLYN's audio better, I don’t like hearing familiar lines n some of Orikle’s mid lines didn't make sense to me, i dunno......bad quality both of u!

Vote - BROOKLYN

Last edited by bone crusher : 09-06-03 at 02:52 PM.

Old 09-06-03, 05:41 PM   #24
James Bondage
BANNED

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 0680 3F6A

By the way, im Camarac and i actually listened to this audio, which im pretty sure the kids who voted brooklyn didnt, because seriously - he didnt have many punchlines or wordplay and his mic presence was horrible, at times his words were slurred - how can you call that flow? Get off his dick and state the truth: he didnt win, no matter how many times he aims you or votes 'honestly' on your battles, he didnt win.

Just my two cents cause i hate being dickrode against, it happened to me in my last battle here.

Old 09-06-03, 09:03 PM   #25
Ricochet.
BANNED

Text Record: 32-10

^^Cam dawg your hating... i know what it feels like 2 have d/r in battles and fuckin hell im sick of it.. i swear to god... but shit dont do the same to other people in battles n make it worse... let the dickryders dickryde and the real voters vote aight

brook doesnt have d/rs... but i kno ther are people that take advantage of tha fact that he returns tha favour.. or that he is always online lol anywho im sick of my boi bein hated on when he dont do shit but what hes supposed 2 do

lets vote fairly
Send a message via AIM to Ricochet.  
Old 09-07-03, 12:29 AM   #26
Orikle
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.

Text Record: 11-5
Audio Record: 2-2
IP: 92FE 2714

He Aint Hating Mate...Telling The Obvious Truth Which Is Oblivious To All Of You HAHAH LMAO^^ At That Statement...

"Brook Doesn'tr Have D/rs" HAHAHA....And Notice How That Bone Crusher Fag When He Mentioned All The Lines That Were Played Didn't Point Out The LInes That Murdered This Battle...

"YOU'RE WACK LIKE ONOMATOPOEIA AT A BASEBALL GAME"...That Fucken Owned This Battle You Herbs haha...Enjoy Living Your Lives On The Worst Fucken Online Rap Board RB...Haha...Oh Soooo Pathetic...
Old 09-07-03, 12:47 AM   #27
BROOKLYN
BANNED

Text Record: 20-84
Audio Record: 0-3
IP: BC8B 1F34

ALL YOUR DOING IS HATING, BONE IS A FAG, RICOCHET IS A MATE
ATLEAST I WAS ORIGIONAL. . .DISCUSS THE REST WITH YOURSELF & THE ONz WHO ENVY ME O.k. DOOKIE HOUSER?

->0+0=0Ne<-
Send a message via AIM to BROOKLYN  
Old 09-07-03, 03:09 AM   #28
C-NiCe

IP: CB7A 2644

Quote:
Originally posted by Orikle
"YOU'RE WACK LIKE ONOMATOPOEIA AT A BASEBALL GAME"...That Fucken Owned This Battle You Herbs haha...

this guy cannot be serious.....hahah......that line was TRASH....WHAT TYPE OF PUNCHLINE IS THAT??!!!...that shit didn't own anything.....and notice how orikle is the same person that always says RB is wack, but has over 1,000 post on here....if its that wack to you then stop postin you DICK and just leave it...how this guy took a hot FAT JOE beat and spit nuttin but garbage on it....this track was just as bad as BK's.....BK you gotta put the volume up on the beat....it sounded like the video was playin on tv and you just stood close....lol......i would vote, but i cant cuz my vote would be a tie....both tracks is just about even overall.....although BK stood out more cuz he's more understandable than orikle (100 times more understandable)...lol....but anywayz....YA BOTH NEED WORK.....i dunno how any of you got good records....lol.....ya wanted honest replies and votes...there you go.....OnE

I'm Ghost...

Last edited by C-NiCe : 09-07-03 at 03:13 AM.

Old 09-07-03, 05:28 PM   #29
Ricochet.
BANNED

Text Record: 32-10

^^Word upp.. Orikle u dickhead.. you stole all your punches off old text battles.. dont talk shit buttface
Send a message via AIM to Ricochet.  
Old 09-07-03, 09:13 PM   #30
$BiDdY-CeNtRaL$

IP: 4577 CD9A

i'm gonna have to go wiot brooklyn .. he sounded alot betta and went wit the beat ....vicious ass lines to ... props to both .. no hate .. good battle ..

vote:brooklyn