RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Audio Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Orikle 3 37.50%
BlUnT-MC 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-03, 04:47 PM   #16
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer

Text Record: 25-38
Audio Record: 11-10
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8CE2 41BA

lol... thx mp5... uppin' 4 more... an' that's what i'm say'n it's not text... 1...........
Old 08-22-03, 12:50 AM   #17
A9OMOUS FLOWS

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 677A 8674

wow at this battle....orikle...if ya quality was better you would be tight..but i couldn't hear what you were sayin...lmao...you don't want beef you more of a chicken...that was the illest line in this battle...VOTE=BLUNT-MC

Old 08-22-03, 01:08 AM   #18
C-NiCe

IP: 1594 E5FC

IIGHT....

wat kinda story was you tellin orikle?? were you actually talkin about blunt or about sumtin you wrote in your diary or sumtin....lol....your flow was good, lyrics were ok, but i don't think your words was hittin as hard as blunt did....you said a little to much then what you needed to

blunt on the other hand go straight down to the point and straight flamed the track in just a 1:55.....punches and facts of words were good....

Vote = BLunT

OnE

Old 08-22-03, 02:15 AM   #19
C-NiCe

IIGHT....

wat kinda story was you tellin orikle?? were you actually talkin about blunt or about sumtin you wrote in your diary or sumtin....lol....your flow was good, lyrics were ok, but i don't think your words was hittin as hard as blunt did....you said a little to much then what you needed to

blunt on the other hand go straight down to the point and straight flamed the track in just a 1:55.....punches and facts of words were good....

Vote = BLunT

I'm Ghost...

Old 08-22-03, 02:16 AM   #20
C-NiCe

it wont let me poll vote for sum reason....but i think as long as the votes are explained, here on the replies, it should count doesnt it???

Old 08-22-03, 03:18 AM   #21
Emotion
Middle Weight

Text Record: 19-8
IP: 6E8E 630E

meh i aint gunna vote cause blunt will say itsa a d/r...But learn to say shit about a counntry when u dont no shit.....No one in australia lives in the desert ...........

Also as far as i am concerned all they have in canada is moose and mountain ranges........ok and snow......Canada is like what new zealands like to australia...it's more of a stray pubic hair

Whats the point of living?

The voices in my head Feat. Rule

Unlikely Alias

More Comming soon!

Old 08-22-03, 04:14 AM   #22
Orikle
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.

Text Record: 11-5
Audio Record: 2-2
IP: 932A D079

These Votes Are Really Quite Ridiculous...Blunt MC Has Never Come Up With A Clever Line...Australia Line Was Ignorant And Not Hard At All...Chicken Line Was Riduculously Played...And MP5...Lyrics Are Not As Important As Text But Seriously...You Have To Have Good Content...They Aren't Even Punches...Battling Is About Paying The Shit Out Of Someone...NOT Saying...I am the best, I'ma TMC Rapper Or Some Shit....Blunt, Australia's Economy Is Better Than Canada's...Don't Act That Fucking Stoopid With Your Outback Shit..Or Maybe You Really Are Thinking How Tough And Shit You Are...AND C-Nice.....You said...I Said a little more than what was needed...I Spat For Less Than Him Probably...My Verse Went For Like 2:06 And My Intro Took Up Like 30 Seconds And What The Fuck You Talking About Diary Shit haha...Listen!...If They Are Legitimate Votes..SURE...But Please...No Bullshit...

Last edited by Orikle : 08-22-03 at 04:20 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Orikle Send a message via Yahoo to Orikle  
Old 08-22-03, 02:19 PM   #23
MultiVersEal
Banned: Compromised Account

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 3776 7FE7

i dont care if you punch like lennox i couldnt understand u dog. im not sayin blunt is goin to kill you everytime im just sayin i could understand him and i liked his style IN THIS TRACK so thats why i give it to him.

oh and c-nice clicked YOUR LINK which was wrong i checked. it went to your track above that which wasnt a battle but i listened to the battle.

out
Send a message via AIM to MultiVersEal  
Old 08-23-03, 10:01 AM   #24
ToNe-E

IP: 41E6 F21D

Eh, Both Came Decent ..
Lyric Wise Orikle Took It
With Ease, and Both Came
Kinda Even With Delivery ..
Flow Was Kinda Shaky Wit
Both Also, Its kinda Even
But Orikle took This in my
Mind .. His punches Were
More Solid, While Blunts
Were a Little Basic To say ..

Vote - Orikle

Old 08-23-03, 10:57 AM   #25
Realest-Rap
Banned

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 71F6 9E3F

If i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with ease
Send a message via AIM to Realest-Rap  
Old 08-23-03, 10:58 AM   #26
Realest-Rap
Banned

If i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with ease
Old 08-23-03, 11:01 AM   #27
Realest-Rap
Banned

If i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with ease
Old 08-23-03, 11:02 AM   #28
Realest-Rap
Banned

If i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with ease
Old 08-23-03, 11:03 AM   #29
Realest-Rap
Banned

If i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with easeIf i ever get to vote im goin for orikle, he domintated with ease
Old 08-23-03, 11:04 AM   #30
Realest-Rap
Banned

Dang my computer is messed sorry bout all those posts it wasnt showing up then they all showedd up ma bad