RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
SmokaJoka666 5 55.56%
lilbrick005 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-03, 03:36 PM   #16
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

Text Record: 44-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CB38 DF07

oh yeah.....Ali lines are played.......and......iam a crew leader u fucker.......LMAO....man i told u ur punches would be worthless if they weren't even fuckin true....maybe one line was good...but u fucked up with my record and all the rest of the personals......so u at another site.....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

peace
4:20
Old 08-15-03, 03:37 PM   #17
lilbrick005

Text Record: 0-1
IP: A6BA F638

NO dummy i explain them because allot of these NEW VETS got their records from battling newbies and dont understand personal punches so i explain them for those that can't understand.

Old 08-15-03, 03:38 PM   #18
lilbrick005

hahahahahahahahahaha CATCH THE PUNCH hahahahahahaha you are a crew leader of a WACK CREW dummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get it!!!!!!!

Old 08-15-03, 03:38 PM   #19
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

u insult the reader by doing that.....but then again...i guess u don't know much about reading huh......

peace
Old 08-15-03, 03:39 PM   #20
IceBerg420
BANNED - SLIPPED

Text Record: 30-42
IP: BF62 E308

Pretty good drop By both of U, But both of ya'll out a line on ya'll vereses though, wit the Quotes Bolds and Explainations & all that shit.............Personally I think Smoka Joka took this, I felt Lil Brick was tryin a lil bit to hard, PLus them Long ass Explainations after each bar fucked up ya flow, and the whole Tone of the verse, How U gone sound hard if U explain shit after every line, Muh Fuckas aint stupid, they get it trust me..................

Vote = SmokaJoka

Good battle though..........Hey ya'll check out my Battle against PhiXion aight (Elite Frontlines)
Send a message via AIM to IceBerg420  
Old 08-15-03, 03:40 PM   #21
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

that's shitty whenever i can't even get the punch ur throwing....so how many other people do u think ur going to confuse with ur random bullshit....not to mention ur explanations for the punches were just as long as ur lines.....LMAO!!!! man ur a goner....i'm tellin ya....just wait for votes and we'll see....

peace
Old 08-15-03, 03:40 PM   #22
lilbrick005

The explainations had nuttin to do with my flow. Only the people that doesn't catch the lines are suppose the read it. Thats why i put then in ().

Old 08-15-03, 03:42 PM   #23
lilbrick005

Dog you lines where STRETCHED THE FUCK OUT....and your concepts where played. LETS NOT TALK ABOUT YOUR FILLER!!!!! MY gosh you have more fills than people with rotten teeth!!!!!

Old 08-15-03, 03:43 PM   #24
lilbrick005

Since you are bitching so much about my (explainations) i will edit them out for you....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-15-03, 03:43 PM   #25
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

i'm not as weak as u thought and i don't pre-write....my comp. really was fuckin up that night.....not to mention my comp. fucked up right b4 this deadline....but surprisingly i got back on with 15 minutes left and had to redo my verse from scratch....nice battle though....maybe u'll stop talkin shit after this....

peace
Old 08-15-03, 03:43 PM   #26
MiCsYcKlE
The sYcKlE Makes Me Do It

Text Record: 41-12
IP: 52C7 AD22

Personally i thought lil bricks stuff was kind of played wasnt really feelin his punches what few there were

Smoka Had better all around wordplay and dissing and i thought his punches hit alot harder No Beef

Vote Smoka Joka

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=73300

Old 08-15-03, 03:46 PM   #27
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

nah if u edit ur shit that's auto DQ homeboy.....too late for that shit....not only that.....but ur only doing that because u know u'll lose with those explanations......so if u edit ur shit that's fucked up....and it'll just lure more votes to me cuz ur verse will be even more confusing...now shut the fuck up and stop bitching again......

peace
Old 08-15-03, 03:48 PM   #28
lilbrick005

Aight i edited out my explaintions. Edit your font...make it the same size as mine. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-15-03, 03:50 PM   #29
lilbrick005

Since when did editing something become a auto DQ and if you wanna count DQ's then you where suppose to be DQ'd in our last battle, but i aint no snitch.

Edit your font so people can see how stretched you lines really are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-15-03, 03:57 PM   #30
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

^^^Edited his verse.....an obvious bitch.......scared of losing......but it's ok with me kid....cuz u just fucked up severely since u just confused all of the voters....lol.....that was a smart move.....

peace