RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Audio Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Shotta 0 0%
C-Nice 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-03, 01:44 AM   #17
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

Text Record: 1-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6089 19BF

wow talk bout the track emotion, beat, bs... nothin bout the actual lyrics.. if dis was a dam street battle wit no beat u wudda been embarrassed.. fuck it... take the W i kno where this bullshit is headed lol... niggaz prolly aint get half the shit i sed..

go head C-nice i kno u bout to talk some shit bout im mad cuz im losin or some bs lol... go head essay haha... im done wit this bullshit...

but on the real c-nice you garbage, your flo is stolen and your rhymes are elementory, u need ta elevate and stop the dickridin..
ok homes

Last edited by Shotta : 08-22-03 at 01:48 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Shotta  
Old 08-22-03, 01:57 AM   #19
C-NiCe

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 1594 E5FC

Quote:
Originally posted by Shotta
wow talk bout the track emotion, beat, bs... nothin bout the actual lyrics.. if dis was a dam street battle wit no beat u wudda been embarrassed.. fuck it... take the W i kno where this bullshit is headed lol... niggaz prolly aint get half the shit i sed..

go head C-nice i kno u bout to talk some shit bout im mad cuz im losin or some bs lol... go head essay haha... im done wit this bullshit...

but on the real c-nice you garbage, your flo is stolen and your rhymes are elementory, u need ta elevate and stop the dickridin..
ok homes

IS THIS KID SERIOUS??? you about to tell me i'm wack....and you better THAN MEEEEEEEEEE????? lets get this shit straight....your rhymes is just as bad as your voice....you lack talent in this rap bizness....my rhymes is definitely not stolen...thats a negative homie, and my rhymes is never ELEMENTARY....thats the way you spell it DICK....i'm already elevated, its just sad that you not up to my level yet....and i know why you leavin RB and aint battlin no more....cuz your record keep gettin worse just as your lyrics, just as your songs, and just like your name on this site.....so if the moderators sees this forum....call it a victory for me, cuz kids like shotta dont even deserve to touch a mic.....HOLLA!!!

I'm Ghost...

Old 08-22-03, 11:36 AM   #20
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

IP: 62BE 0E43

shut the fuck up, bitch ass shit talkin nigga, you ass, go ahead and think i put effort, i aint ur fuckin homie either, your rhymes is fuckin ELEMENTARY , look at the words u rhyme wit, u got no fuckin metaphors nor nothin anyone can rap the way you do, all your doin is fuckin talkin, your gargbage, and if ur already elevated i feel bad for you. you wanna hear how i really sound when im tryna rap go here http://www.soundclick.com/shotta lissen to Better get Dat Ass or even my reggae track BAdman Business, den holla @ me bitch.
what am i wastin my time arguin u already kno in the back of your mind im better than you, you just wanna act like really are to make yourself feel better, but go head see how far it gets you. u gotta use all them dam sound effects to make your track better cuz ur lyrics are garbage... i sed ur flow was stolen not your gay lyrics faggot...
thing is you wasnt even worth it, especially after i herd your track, i was disappointed, then i herd a track u made bitin norm bates punchline champion shit, u lucky i aint spit acapella to your gay ass lol. so just stop the bitchin... i told you, you can haf the win, i see you put alot more effort, musta took u a while to make the track, sound effects, background and all dat. since ur lyrics is shit , you can haf the W for tryin wit all that effort. ok homes ok

Last edited by Shotta : 08-22-03 at 11:49 AM.
Old 08-22-03, 11:38 AM   #21
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

Quote:
Originally posted by Y.G.Swoop
i aint bullshitten......^n dont act like you shit.....look at ya record

look at urs, wut is you scared to battle people.
Old 08-22-03, 01:47 PM   #23
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

yea i guess so... did their research
Old 08-22-03, 02:28 PM   #24
C-NiCe

IP: 6BD7 1611

shotta...................

please tell me that you are not serious when you say those things......do you really think that you are nice.....and those songs you told me to hear....i BEEN HEARD THEM LONG TIME AGO, and trust me. why you think i decided to battle you BACK THEN....CUZ IT WAS AN EASY VICTORY....them tracks IS GARBAGE...thats how you spell that word....damn wat grade are you in??........haha......you can't rap, i dun told you this before and i'm sayin it again....you worthless, and that song i did off the NORM BATES beat (which is not even his beat, its the 40 barz beat), i been did that track long ass time ago, but never posted it up cuz it was used, but when i battled fiori, i said fuck it let me use it...haha, i couldve used the track on you!...and as far as echoing and shit, stop hating just cuz i used better equipment than you do, and i sound better at doing what i do.....CHUMP!!!

if the moderators dont give me the victory already, then lets keep the votes coming....OnE

I'm Ghost...

I'm Ghost...

Old 08-22-03, 05:35 PM   #25
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

IP: C1A6 794A

yawn i really feel bad for you essay
Old 08-22-03, 10:40 PM   #26
C-NiCe

IP: 8917 A262

not an essay...get it correct Jersey!

I'm Ghost...

Old 08-23-03, 01:30 AM   #27
C-NiCe

IP: C3F4 1061

Quote:
Originally posted by Shotta
i see you put alot more effort, musta took u a while to make the track, sound effects, background and all dat. since ur lyrics is shit

then why are you in the "AUDIO HELP/TIPS" forum askin people to give you programs where you can echo your voice to make you sound hot???......i guess you wanna sound like me dont cha....hahahaha....yea keep tellin yourself you nice my nigga.....people will really take you serious now....

oh and please vote people so we can get this shit over with....OnE

I'm Ghost...

Old 08-23-03, 01:54 AM   #28
Dariel Shariem

IP: C546 9520

C nice had this no hands down.. soundin like Jay Z.. but he has good flow and delivery in his emotion.. its koo.. and his shit more understandable.

Old 08-23-03, 01:59 AM   #29
C-NiCe

IP: C3F4 1061

good looks for the vote DS, i appreciate you peepin on this battle, unlike others out there.....so that makes it 3-0 in my favor.....how light is it lookin now SHOTTA....

I'm Ghost...

Old 08-23-03, 01:17 PM   #30
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

IP: 0D40 DFDE

its official, c-nice is a dickrider, once again nobody has voted on lyrics, you fuckin suck dog....

"you gotta stop thinkin super hero thoughts cuz u never will prevail"

lmao if dat was a real life battle niggaz wud of laughed at u and walked away. lmao

and i been doin effects, i just wanna make my shit sound more studio... dumb essay