RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-03, 04:12 PM   #16
gotaloveforrap
Banned for being stupid

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4A88 F171

^^^i agree, but i dunno, 50s underground shit is pretty tight, it would be good to see though

peace......
Send a message via AIM to gotaloveforrap Send a message via Yahoo to gotaloveforrap   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-03, 04:20 PM   #17
Bare Knuckles
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-1
IP: 4B06 1FB4

You got 50's underground album with "50 bars" (I think that's the name) on it?

It's dope as fuck.

Alias: Atheist.

The Creation!
Old 10-05-03, 04:22 PM   #18
gotaloveforrap
Banned for being stupid

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 4A88 F171

^^^nah i dont own it, but ive downloaded a bunch of his underground shit off of kazaa so ive still heard it, but yea, its pretty damn dope

peace.....
Send a message via AIM to gotaloveforrap Send a message via Yahoo to gotaloveforrap   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-03, 05:46 PM   #19
Concise
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: A37E 9D4C

Quote:
Originally posted by Bare Knuckles
^ I don't know, maybe Obie could beat 50 in a battle, because Obie's voice is a lot more pleasant to listen to and so on (also his ideas are a lot more original), but it would be fun to see in any case.

oh of course.. obie would murder him.. all because of his VOICE. lmao!!!
Expressing much in few words; clear and succinct.
Quote:
aq·ui·fer n.
Underground flow of water
Send a message via AIM to Concise   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-03, 06:21 PM   #20
Dez

Text Record: 0-1
IP: B7E7 EEE0

blah..

50 Cent IS in fact one of the worst lyricists, he is living off of Dres beats. You could put nearly ANY rapper in his position and they would be successful.

'you can find me in the club with a bottle full of bub'

wow. not only was that played in '97, he actually made it WORSE than when Puff Daddy made it popular. yes, i have heard 50 cents underground stuff, and no, it is not that good. yes, it is ALOT better than his more current works, but still nothing compared to REAL lyricists. (JMT, Atmosphere, Demigodz) but then again, the majority of you people have probably never even heard anything besides mainstream. this, is infact, a tragedy. im tired of 14 year olds thinking that just because beats are nice you can say whatever the fuck you want..and it doesnt even have to rhyme most of the time. blah.

and to that kid who said 50 cent isnt commercial, what the fuck are you thinking? EVERYDAY his videos get top play on mtv and bet, nearly everyday i see a commercial promoting him or g-unit.

blah. 50 Cent is one of the most marketed individuals in the music industry. you kids can have your 50 Cents, DMX's and Obie Trices..

but ill take intellectual lyrics with lasting ability over good beats with shitty rappers talking about the same shit on every record.
Old 10-06-03, 02:47 AM   #21
wogzta

IP: BDF5 302C

IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE, I SAID "IF 50 RETURNED TO HIS POWER OF THE DOLLAR DAYS HE WOULD HAVE CREDIBILITY"... but rite now he is a crap rapper who makes 90% of his rhymes out of the words "good" and "hood"... which pisses me off..... obie trice is better than 50 cent, the best song on get rich or die tryin is "many men" and the best song is on cheers is "average man", listen to both, and tell me whos the better lyricist..... and 50 is one of the worst commercial rappers nowadays... nelly, chingy, bizarre from d12, and all the other club rappers are the only ones below him... most of the other rappers are better than him... and honestly, his whole album is practically made up of the topic "im teh best, no one can beat me, if you try to challenge, ill fill your ass with lead"... and the only changes to this style are a few good songs lyk patiently waiting and many men, and a few crap ones lyk 21 questions........ saying 50 cent is better than obie trice is SCREWED UP... nowadays anyway
Old 10-06-03, 06:44 AM   #22
Chaos

IP: E57E 9AB6

lol, i thought this was a Benzino thead...
Old 10-07-03, 02:16 AM   #23
G. Buttersworth
Yeah Keep Biting.

Re: Benzino Jump Starts Murder Inc.

IP: 3287 68FE

Quote:
Originally posted by ***Sparkz-Ent.**
makes me think, yall being brain washed by da disses to murder inc. wut yaldont know..da label is street prmotion..and da whole NY underground is still reppin it..

none of my people rep anything, but our own.

if anything g-unit shit gets bumped, more than anything that comes out of the murder inc camp, except for ashanti, in ny.
murder inc is garbage peroid. not one of them kids have any significant amount of skill, except for maybe tah, and he's just mediocre.

and why do you talk like that. didn't finish 7th grade, huh?

<center>G. Buttersworth™</center>

G.I. JOE
Send a message via AIM to G. Buttersworth Send a message via Yahoo to G. Buttersworth   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-03, 07:35 AM   #24
wogzta

IP: 1829 8F7C

^ exactly......... ja rule lost any credibility he ever had when "3:36" was released... he SUCKS... and so does all of murda inc... benzino joining will just seal their crapness... ive actually heard somewhere that royce da 5'9 is thinking of working with benzino and joining murda inc.... i seriously hope not, hes too good for them
Old 02-24-04, 12:22 AM   #25
Lloyd Banks Jr
New to RB

IP: 7D20 C114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bare Knuckles
I hate Benzino AND Murder Inc.

Both are wastes of space.

WORD! DAMN! Murda inc is now the Inc so they will appeal to the suburban whites! THAT IS SELLING OUT. So anyone associated with that is pussy. Ja is a Jahova, the most gangsta thing he did was ring the doorbell and knock on the door. FUCK "The Inc".
Old 02-24-04, 05:22 PM   #26
osiruz

IP: 92BD 1CD5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Sparkz-Ent.**
chillin high ass a kite friday..i wuz looking at rap city..i wuz tired o watching all dez commericial ass videos, den da unthinkable hppened..Benzino vid pops up..da vid is based on him riding threw 50 hometown spittin rhymes outta his car..which feat. yje untouchables (claim they run 50 hood) shyt is ill..no lie, i dont even like Benz, but i gotta give it to him..he knockd dis one outtada park, with a slaming beat, but dalyicswuz trash.. bu da untouchables gt da lyrics off slack and did they thang.. one of em look like jae hood (i think he dis jae) and daother look like Styles..dis son is a hot banga..da vid is da way the grimey guttershyt wuz back in da 90's... on a scale 1-10 ill give it a 9..Benz doing his thang..plus 50 whole hood reppin Murder Inc. on da vid...makes me think, yall being brain washed by da disses to murder inc. wut yaldont know..da label is street prmotion..and da whole NY underground is still reppin it..

dis aint my 1st post..i had to re-sign up

damn i thought your species were exctinct...
Old 02-24-04, 06:05 PM   #27
PROOF
Middle Weight

Text Record: 2-12
IP: E169 A98D

obie isnt the greatest rapper, but he would beat 50 cent, i garuntee it, 50 would say shit about how hes going to shoot obie, but, obie is more clever, even though neither are that good.
Old 02-25-04, 12:32 PM   #28
~Just~Bring~It~
New to RB

IP: 95DD 307D

50 rules this hip hop game beef i hit your neck and turn your jewlery into red gold
Old 02-25-04, 01:01 PM   #29
Ambition
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 9588 E886

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostMan
i think people who are saying this fuck 50 shit are just stupid hata's.. cant give one good reason y u say he wack except that you just hatin. ja rule is wack.. benzino wack... and 50 aint really commercial. do you know what commercial is? being on the radio? no you dipshit. i admit he has some commercial shit but everyone has to or these dumbshits wont buy the record, regardless of how real you are. Yall just stay in the suberbs and cant relate... yea that must be it... shit go get some of 50 underground shit... and i bet most of yall just frontin. you prolly got and bump his cd. you just wanna look cool so you bullshit on 50.

I dont give damn if you got a 1000 post plus what the fuck are you thinkin. People are hatin on 50 first CD is his last CD thats gonna sell. This G-Unit CD sucks ass. He's a simple lyric over-rated emcee. And I think anyone whose mind actually gets hyped or thinks 50's shit is tight can possibly have any talent thereselve.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ambition   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-04, 06:21 PM   #30
~Just~Bring~It~
New to RB

IP: A822 E48C

I'll teach you how to stunt don't hate the boy cause he popular