RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-03, 03:14 AM   #16
Feeble Minded

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4577 CD9A

Quote:
Originally posted by DeSpoTicaL

#2 so i can have more disses 4 my niggaz

^notice you said "niggaz" . and are mad at eminem for makin racial remarks that he probably didnt make. maybe you, yourself, are rascist towards whites? if blacks can say niggas.. then whites can. anyone who says otherwise.. is racist. try to argue your point, and i will show you that i am right. *goodbye* never post again .
Old 10-31-03, 04:55 AM   #17
wogzta

IP: 5C4B 9DFC

^ i agree that he might be racist against white people, but i still dont think white people should say the N word... it was originally used as an insult to black people and african americans changed it to a social greeting etc. to kinda counter the insult.... so a white person saying it would be wrong in my opinion.... altho i do agree that DeSpoTical might be racist towards white people and is just a plain hater
Old 10-31-03, 09:12 AM   #18
Da_Legend

IP: 06EF 4E9D

honestly i dont think em's racist (im black) but even so, i heard him use the N word once before, on his Marshall Mathers LP, from what i got from it, Em is always the type to seem to push buttons

he was sayin like if i said the n word they'd make a deal about it then he mumbled out nigga like once right after that line on a track,

honestly, when he said it right there, i didnt find it being racist, didnt mean nothin to me at that moment, guess cuz of the way he used it and the content of the topic, cuz on dat track he was talkin about there's a lot of stuff he cant say publicly or ppl might take it the other way around and shit

as far as the Benzino shit goes, i jes thinks its Zino's way to get back at Em cuz he got merked up the ass, Zino's even more of a faggot than Ja, both legendary pussy bitches

and Em's racist????? Why when he signed 50, he BOUGHT HIM A $500,000 watch???????????????
why he makes tracks w/ obie and D-12
y he always talk about Obie in alot of his rhymes and D-12 as well
y he make tracks w/ G-Unit and y is he signed w/ Dr.Dre???

that doesnt make sense to me
and y was Proof basically like his best friend, cuz Proof was da one who was like pushin eminem to do this rap shit, helpin him out and all........makes no sense
Old 10-31-03, 09:47 AM   #19
Baron God
Middle Weight

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 6DF4 616B

i drink malt liquor to fuck you up quicker
than you'd wanna fuck me up for saying the word 'nigger'

- eminem

now shut up you morons. he does say it, it just edits it out or he wouldnt be able to sell records. D12 had to edit out 'crackers' from 'thats how...' because white kids would cry it was racist.

who cares if he says it? blacks say 'cracker' - whats the difference?

Vote - cage. Calling someone a name isnt racist, its when you think one race is superior to the other.

grow up. no one cares.
Old 10-31-03, 10:17 AM   #20
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

Text Record: 18-3
IP: E428 50FB

Bezino just wants fuckin attention wat a idiot
Send a message via AIM to Yu Bin SunD   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-03, 08:44 PM   #21
Feeble Minded

IP: 399E F0FD

Quote:
Originally posted by wogzta
^ i agree that he might be racist against white people, but i still dont think white people should say the N word... it was originally used as an insult to black people and african americans changed it to a social greeting etc. to kinda counter the insult.... so a white person saying it would be wrong in my opinion.... altho i do agree that DeSpoTical might be racist towards white people and is just a plain hater

that was 50 years ago - this is now .
if black people use it as a greeting.. then it is racist to say that white people cannot use it as a greeting.

= yep ^
Old 10-31-03, 08:48 PM   #22
Feeble Minded

Quote:
Originally posted by Da_Legend
honestly i dont think em's racist (im black) but even so, i heard him use the N word once before, on his Marshall Mathers LP, from what i got from it, Em is always the type to seem to push buttons

he was sayin like if i said the n word they'd make a deal about it then he mumbled out nigga like once right after that line on a track,

honestly, when he said it right there, i didnt find it being racist, didnt mean nothin to me at that moment, guess cuz of the way he used it and the content of the topic, cuz on dat track he was talkin about there's a lot of stuff he cant say publicly or ppl might take it the other way around and shit

as far as the Benzino shit goes, i jes thinks its Zino's way to get back at Em cuz he got merked up the ass, Zino's even more of a faggot than Ja, both legendary pussy bitches

and Em's racist????? Why when he signed 50, he BOUGHT HIM A $500,000 watch???????????????
why he makes tracks w/ obie and D-12
y he always talk about Obie in alot of his rhymes and D-12 as well
y he make tracks w/ G-Unit and y is he signed w/ Dr.Dre???

that doesnt make sense to me
and y was Proof basically like his best friend, cuz Proof was da one who was like pushin eminem to do this rap shit, helpin him out and all........makes no sense

yep , exactly.

if eminem said "i hate niggers" .. that would be racist. it all depends on the context its used in. fuck saying cracker.. i wouldnt care if someone called me a cracker even if it was an insult. "nigger" is considered more offensive though, especially used like that.

vote - eminem can say nigger in casual speech if anyone can say nigger in casual speech.
Old 10-31-03, 08:57 PM   #23
Chrit
Retired.

Text Record: 75-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

I'm racist and am not shamed to admit it.

Fuck 99% of white people
Old 10-31-03, 09:11 PM   #24
Feeble Minded

lmao ! ^^^^^^^^^^^

whitey .
Old 10-31-03, 09:44 PM   #25
AJ
Help

Text Record: 7-2
IP: 8A29 3532

Benzino is just a little fuckin bitch, Em signe 50 obie, and signed with Dre, also D12 is made up of black people. Eminem hangs out with black people all the time, more thne white people, Benzino needs to shut up.
Send a message via AIM to AJ   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-03, 10:40 PM   #26
junio sixnine
Middle Weight

Text Record: 7-3
IP: DC4B EAA9

i doubt that he was saying racist shit anyways...cuz he always was bein produced by blacks even when he was underground

i think benzino should shutup and be happy he was able to sell 3 records
Old 10-31-03, 10:42 PM   #27
wogzta

yeah but its the fact that he edited it, that proves he doesnt want to say it... although i dont know if he does say it or not in casual speech

but wasnt the whole point of changing the N word to a casual speech thingy instead of an insult so that white people saying it would have no meaning? if caucasians start saying it mass wide, it could soon turn into an insult once more
Old 10-31-03, 11:41 PM   #28
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: 1B3B C284

Didn't Eminem say on...err "The Way I Am", something about "being black", like saying he was black or something...

=/
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-03, 11:45 PM   #29
wogzta

he didnt say the N word and he said that people were saying that he was trying to be black.... he never actually said "im black"
Old 11-01-03, 01:57 AM   #30
Dez

IP: 2D0A 6763

Eminem IS racist...

have you all forgotten?

In his hit film 8 Mile (which sources tell me is a reference to the supposed length of Eminem's penis) the star issues this shameful "battle rap" tirade toward an African-American opponent:

Get yo' negro rhymes out my white face
You don't try to mess with the master race
I'm gonna use rap to bring back slavery
Then I'll shave your 'fro in my shavery
I bust Aryan rhymes from the phrase to the letter
'Cuz anything blacks can do, whites can do better.