RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-03, 01:20 PM   #16
Baron Mynd
Banned: Spamming

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8C85 AB9B

Mine arent, thats Fgee your on about mate .. none of my family are scottish .. lol

^This is your IP bitch!
Send a message via AIM to Baron Mynd   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-03, 01:30 PM   #17
RythmicTendicies

Text Record: 0-1
IP: CEA5 B505

^no, i was under the impression he was goin' for the sarcastic tone thingy-ma-jiiga-..and sayin Em was british..so i corrected him by stating that Em's Great-Grandmother was native of scotland...^

I was wrong:
Old 11-19-03, 01:33 PM   #18
Baron Mynd

Lmao! ..

^This is your IP bitch!
Old 11-19-03, 01:40 PM   #19
RythmicTendicies

IP: CEA5 B505

as i stated
Old 11-19-03, 01:41 PM   #20
LM
Drop Of Genius

Text Record: 38-15
IP: 1DA6 1AC0

Where's this article anyway.

Old 11-19-03, 01:42 PM   #21
Baron Mynd

Ahh .. My bad .. brb son ..

^This is your IP bitch!
Old 11-19-03, 01:44 PM   #22
D-Dizzle
Ya Mama's Favorite

Text Record: 11-2
IP: D65A D2DF

I can't hear it untill I get home cuz I'm at school and they ran outta headphones, but you know what.....

I'm black and all and I'm not giving Em or anybody an excuse but.....

This ain't gonna really heart his "mainstrem" sales that much, might even help it in a sick way......

Lets face it alot of black hip-hop heads stop really fuckin with Em a while ago...Most of Em's diehard fans are white anyhow..He never really had a hood pass to begin with so it's not gonna make a difference, if we has no street ced he can still hit for 5 mil without black people....his respect in the hood/hip-hop community will be a big goose egg if this is true though.....it was already fading away to begin with....(Ya'll ain't notice 50 distancing hiself farther and farther away from Slim!?)

Bang On The Table Productions
Old 11-19-03, 01:45 PM   #23
Baron Mynd

The Source Digs Up Tape Of Eminem Using Racial Slurs

MTV News
"I hope people will take it for the foolishness that it was, not for what somebody is trying to make it into today." — Eminem

NEW YORK — Eminem found himself on the defensive Tuesday (November 18) after The Source magazine owners Ray Benzino and Dave Mays held a press conference to play a recording of the MC delivering racial slurs.

On the first of two tracks purportedly recorded in 1993, an audibly young Slim Shady raps, "All the girls I like to bone have big butts/ No they don't, 'cause I don't like that n----- sh--/ I'm just here to make a bigger hit."

The second track featured Eminem rapping about a black girlfriend he broke up with. "Blacks and whites, they sometimes mix/ But black girls only want your money, 'cause they're dumb chicks," he rhymes. Later in the freestyle Em raps, "Never date a black girl, because blacks only want your money/ And that sh-- ain't funny."

The first track was only a few lines long, but the second track went on for several minutes with Em — seemingly rhyming off the top of his head — repeatedly saying he did not like black girls and that they were only out to get money. Both tracks sounded amateurish.

"Don't make this right now a double standard," Benzino said at the press conference. "We gotta treat this the same way you treat Mike Tyson, like you treat Kobe Bryant, like you treat R. Kelly, like you treat O.J. Simpson."

Eminem responded by insisting he isn't racist and explaining that the recording was made when he was young, foolish and angry.

"Ray Benzino, Dave Mays and The Source have had a vendetta against me, Shady Records and our artists for a long time," Eminem said in a statement. "The tape they played today was something I made out of anger, stupidity and frustration when I was a teenager. I'd just broken up with my girlfriend, who was African-American, and I reacted like the angry, stupid kid I was. I hope people will take it for the foolishness that it was, not for what somebody is trying to make it into today."

Eminem, 50 Cent and the rest of the Shady/Aftermath team have had a long-running feud with The Source, fueled by Benzino's accusations that the media operate on a double standard when it comes to the multiplatinum white MC and that an artist of color could never get away with saying some of the things Em says in his music (see "Benzino Ignites Beef By Calling Eminem '2003 Vanilla Ice'").

After their comments, Benzino and Mays refused to entertain questions about the tape and its origins. They did say they plan to include a CD of the Eminem recordings in February's issue, and they promised another press conference concerning Eminem will be held in the future, when they'll answer questions and have civic leaders and members of the hip-hop community on hand.

^This is your IP bitch!
Old 11-19-03, 02:03 PM   #24
Bigg E Z
Pleas, Not the teeth...!!

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3354 DAC6

lol....i know the Source is wack, but i gotta love it..!!
Send a message via AIM to Bigg E Z   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-03, 02:33 PM   #25
Baron Mynd

"Black girls and white girls just don't mix
Because blacks girls are dumb, and white girls are good chicks..."

= /

^This is your IP bitch!
Old 11-19-03, 03:04 PM   #26
Dez

IP: 02B3 389F

I knews that fuck was racist. im tired of Eminem and his endless bigatry towards African Americans. Hes using the black guys that roll with him now to help fund his racist conventions. Im not joking. Eminem is a racist fuck and its about time his whole sharade was exposed.
Old 11-19-03, 03:14 PM   #27
junio sixnine
Middle Weight

Text Record: 7-3
IP: 4CED 5148

i dont think em is racist. or ever was. im not d/ring either, i barely like much of his shit anymore, but still, just think logically...eminem racist...

and who said he never had a hood pass? of course he did, does...and still will...

benzino is a faggot slut. we all know it.
Old 11-19-03, 03:21 PM   #28
Dez

IP: 02B3 389F

Eminem didnt have a hood pass cause he hates blacks so much. the only reason that he hates Benzino is because hes black.
Old 11-19-03, 03:24 PM   #29
Baron Mynd

IP: E6DE DE90

He IS racist .. how many audio's do you want to hear about " dumb black girls, whites are more clever" and "i aint into that nigger shit" before you realise he IS rasist - what he said WAS racist - hence all this blowing up now. Apparently .. D12 werent even friends with him in real life, their just there to fund his image that he's tring to "bring more black heads into the game" because many afro-caribbean people criticised a white person 'taking over' their black culture. The whoite boys on some serious racist shit .. he's got issuie's yo, im deadly serious here .. im glad Benz has finally exposed him .. fucking Nazi nigga .. i hope he gets banned from hiphop .. then he'll have to turn his white ass to country singin w. his guitar .. fucking white boii .. always knew they werent good for shit ..

Im just glad Benz stopped him here before he got on some full-blown KKK nigga shit, yo ..

^This is your IP bitch!
Old 11-19-03, 03:25 PM   #30
junio sixnine
Middle Weight

Text Record: 7-3
IP: 4CED 5148

^now that is fucking ignorant. you are letting this article get to your head.