RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > RV Community Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-05, 09:15 PM   #1
^^..^^

IP:

^the Votes Say He Won 4-2 Wtf Are You Talking About?he Dropped Late I Allowed Him Strobe He Had 2 Battles In The League While Others Only Had 1 A Piece So I Gave Hellfire A Extenstiojn To Drop Since He Had To Write 2 Pieces This Week Then He Won 4-2 By Votes I Am A Far Mod If Someone Needs A Extenstion I Give Them One Unless They Dont Pm Me Or Ask On Aim Hellfire Was Giving A Extenstion He Won That Is All
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-05, 10:03 PM   #2
Elementality

IP:

Okay . Extension aside... tally up the votes.
Old 04-25-05, 10:14 PM   #3
Elementality

IP:

Here, better yet, ill do it for you. HF get -2 for freeposting, then so do I. Then you(CALI) vote for HF making him(-1). Then The sorrow Votes for me (EL) makin me (-1). Then, Daz Votes for me (0). Then Drama queen votes for HF (0). Last vote = Whyte aves...For me, making that 1-0 me. > vote/Elemntality

Both were decent drops...but I felt the way Element took the topic more, it just seemed to grasp me. I had to read Hellfire's a couple times cause I kinda just lost a little interest towards the end..but after reading again it was good. Hell's flowed alot smoother, due to the more even lines and the bit of rhyme scheme he had. But in a poem I look for thought, detail etc. and Element took it there.

Then you say > "hellfire wins............................................"
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...48&page=2&pp=15
Old 04-26-05, 08:45 AM   #4
Elementality

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementality
Here, better yet, ill do it for you. HF get -2 for freeposting,"""""" then so do I."""""">>>>> Then you(CALI) vote for HF making him(-1). >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Then The sorrow Votes for me (EL) making me"FROM (-2)" (-1). Then, Daz Votes for me (0). Then Drama queen votes for HF (0). Last vote = Whyte aves...For me, making that 1-0 me. > vote/Elemntality

Then you say > "hellfire wins............................................"
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...48&page=2&pp=15

Like i said the first time.
Old 04-26-05, 03:05 AM   #5
^^..^^

IP:

6you Heella Freeposted After Hellfire Did I Erased The Threads You Know What You Did Dont Act Like Im Dumb I Know What Im Doing You Freeposted Mad Times I Took 2 Votes Away From You It Was Then 0-0 On That
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-05, 11:34 AM   #6
MaRVJay
aMERiKaZ NiGHTMaRE!

IP:

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=187801
^^^^clean dat up pleez

Unexplained votes removed
"Wordz Ahgod has DECLINED this battle on 12-20-06 09:49 PM.

This thread has been automatically closed."

^^he's scared.lol
Send a message via AIM to MaRVJay   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-05, 08:30 PM   #7
Typical
Apollyon

IP:

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...57&page=2&pp=15
several un explained votes homie...
thanx

Removed
Old 05-02-05, 06:52 PM   #8
Wicked One
Ill Nigga Alert.

IP:

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184731

Shard <whatever his name is was a d/r vote, because ive seen his name in 2 other of Golden Shellz Battles voting just for him, so please remove thanks....

He only voted in one other golden shellz battle other than yours
Old 05-02-05, 07:15 PM   #9
AutoMatik
Banned: Biting

IP:

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=188895

both one his votes were dick rides and they both even said they didn't like me.....and on top of that we beefing...can you remove those..thank you....~1~

Unexplained votes removed
Old 05-04-05, 05:09 PM   #10
^^..^^

IP:

ok lay text battle mad unexplained votes there kids saying i lost cuz i had too many linkes but the help shit say personals win battles they count as 45 % of a vote and these kids was too lazy to look at the personals basically saying i lost cuz i explained my shit plus all them us on my blacklist as c.a.l.i i got beef with all three voters lay text has can you please transfere my c.a.l.i blacklist to this name these kids are blantly hate voting on me writing paragraphs of nonsense and saying i lost just so they can try to get me banned please dq all the votes strobe...........................

From what I can tell, most the votes were explained. I have transferred over your blacklist

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Old 05-04-05, 05:34 PM   #11
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

IP:

^Oh Jesus..Come On Dude Seriously...

Those Aren't Hate Votes and They're Mad Explained.

Casper and Nos Don't Like Me and I Don't Like Them, but I Am Not Complaining.

All Votes There Were Fair and Explained.

~R~
Old 05-04-05, 05:35 PM   #12
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

IP:

If They Were Really That Much of A Threat You Woulda Had Them Blacklisted On This Name As Well..

~R~
Old 05-05-05, 01:58 AM   #13
^^..^^

IP:

^^i didnt think theyd diss me then actually go try to vote aganist me thats just crazy!!!remove hotshh! vote also strobe he aint mean to vote and lay text cuz a dude writes a paragraph dont mean its explained dudes wrote a page explantion and aint explain once why you won or why i lost

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Old 05-05-05, 02:09 AM   #14
MaRVJay
aMERiKaZ NiGHTMaRE!

IP:

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=187801
^^hotshh! and typical got some kind of thing goin where they vote 4 each other here...and peep my battle vs typical

Vote was explained. May just be coincidence since there was only 1 other battle they each voted in recently for the other person, and in one of them, it was over 2 months ago.
"Wordz Ahgod has DECLINED this battle on 12-20-06 09:49 PM.

This thread has been automatically closed."

^^he's scared.lol
Send a message via AIM to MaRVJay   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-05, 01:07 PM   #15
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

IP:

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...131250&posted=1

^^^^

look man, this kid will get every one of my votes dq'd isnt there a limit to how many times they can get dq'd here?

this is ridicolous

just let the battle close the way it is....3 of my votes were dq'd a;ready

if not just close it and call it a tie......marv bitches everytime he bout to lose

chck his history, and fyi flow always votes for him too, so lets call it even