RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-19-05, 04:09 PM   #1
UNF
This is my first post!
 
IP:

Hmm Why Don't I Battle You In Audio.....For One I Don't Battle No More. Just Write Disses And Songs And Shits....For Two...I Really Don't Feel Like It And For Three Daubs Squashed The Beef, And Yes my Rapper Is Dope
__________________
Um T.T.I
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-05, 04:11 PM   #2
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....
 
Sixth Sense's Avatar
 
IP:

ok then if the beef is squashed then i unda standthen man ididntk man but thats ok then but again i just want my rapperz to die idwant him no mo......lol how do u take him out
__________________




STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-05, 04:22 PM   #3
UNF
This is my first post!
 
IP:

Put Em In Rehab Dawg
__________________
Um T.T.I
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-05, 04:25 PM   #4
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....
 
Sixth Sense's Avatar
 
IP:

ok then thats what ill do then thnx
__________________




STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-05, 04:29 PM   #5
UNF
This is my first post!
 
IP:

Weerd....Read My Sig And Tell Me Yes Or No
__________________
Um T.T.I
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-05, 04:32 PM   #6
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....
 
Sixth Sense's Avatar
 
IP:

yes............ just to kno what will i be doin?
__________________




STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-05, 04:34 PM   #7
UNF
This is my first post!
 
IP:


Hit Men-Merk Ppl For Me
Employee-Run messages Pick One And Give Me A Price
__________________
Um T.T.I
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-05, 04:37 PM   #8
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....
 
Sixth Sense's Avatar
 
IP:

ok in merkin niggas is gon be hard cuz im more at topicals so ill guess ill be ur employee then unless u want a merkin topical...lol
__________________




STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-05, 04:38 PM   #9
UNF
This is my first post!
 
IP:

Lol Aiight Dawg....20 Bill???
__________________
Um T.T.I
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-05, 04:40 PM   #10
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....
 
Sixth Sense's Avatar
 
IP:

yea thats cool man fo sho
__________________




STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-05, 05:11 PM   #11
chaotic.
real O.G
 
From: chi~town
IP:

wall street can you give me 10k plz?

XPETBK-41485 my bank im poor
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>old rapverse</table><table style=filter:GLOW(color=white)>member</table>
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-05, 05:14 PM   #12
UNF
This is my first post!
 
IP:

Done...Pen Come Up With A Price Holla
__________________
Um T.T.I
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-05, 05:14 PM   #13
chaotic.
real O.G
 
From: chi~town
IP:

dammmm thz sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much man
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>old rapverse</table><table style=filter:GLOW(color=white)>member</table>
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-05, 05:16 PM   #14
UNF
This is my first post!
 
IP:

CHEA........................................
__________________
Um T.T.I
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-05, 05:20 PM   #15
Daubs
NO SURRENDER
 
Daubs's Avatar
 
Posts: 10,604
From: Salford
IP:

^ skito said he retired from text.
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.