![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Moderator
|
IP:
Quote:
Lmao @ saying "you fag" like you're so dope. Shut the fuck up. |
|||
|
|
|
|
||
|
NO SURRENDER
|
IP:
I was think dat! lmao
__________________
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
NO SURRENDER
|
IP:
*watches eagerly for replys*
, im coo with both of yous!
__________________
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Moderator
|
IP:
Yeah, but I'm cooler.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....
|
IP:
ohhh wow then ill call u wussy like u did me then how bout that then.........u kno what u have a 43-1 record thats good man i never doubted u ok man but 4real u try to talk shit to me man thats fuckin hateful man all i said was a fuckin joke and u take it serious man
__________________
![]() ![]() STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Moderator
|
IP:
Shut the fuck up.
I wasn't taking anything serious. You had to start tossing around insults like you're the bomb or something. Just shut up. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....
|
IP:
ok when sum1 has beef then lets settle it lets battle then set tha rules and ill set it up then i kno im gon lose but anyways im showin u i aint no coward and im doin it for respect got that mimesis let me kno now
__________________
![]() ![]() STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Moderator
|
IP:
Lmao. I'll set it up now.
You just made a big mistake. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....
|
IP:
tell me tha rules first man damn i wanted to make this hott....lol
__________________
![]() ![]() STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Moderator
|
IP:
6-10 Lines
Go read the thread if you want to know the rules. I just used the rules that always come up when you set up a battle. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....
|
IP:
yea aight then i accepted......... i kno im gon lose but im goin to give it my best
__________________
![]() ![]() STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL |
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Moderator
|
IP:
Quote:
He called me out yo. I had to accept. |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....
|
IP:
y do u think im not good at all hey im gon at least try i already checked in and dropped mimesis still hasnt done that...hmmmm wonders what he's doin*biting lines i guess*...lol
__________________
![]() ![]() STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
in your system
|
IP:
everyone eat bread!
__________________
this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish FLY FREE |
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|