RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-06, 12:09 AM   #406
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8E7F 1337

oh kitten holla at me on my aim "mc slayor"
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-06, 12:59 AM   #407
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
....N listen DIM SUM....i dont know why u still even talkin to me noone even noticed u in this thread,u're a nobody,noone cares about chiggers they all look alike,weigh a buck 20 at best n the guys and girls both have the same bodies n faces.....i dont care what country u are from specifically it all goes........now stop talkin n go eat some fried rice n wonton soup

I addressed YOU. Not anyone else... and you payed attention to me and replied. So I dont know what you're talking about. This isnt some show off contest... Why would I want other people to say things to me when im talking to YOU? That is an attention-seekers frame of mind though, so I know why you think that way.

Actually asians all look different and have different body types and personalities because they're people. And I dont know why im even bothering to tell you this again, but im not asian... Im american. Where you got this asian thing im not sure... Actually, I know exactly where you got it. By looking at my name and sig and possibly finding that fake picture I posted when you searched for my pic.

Just goes to show how predictible and superficial you are. You didnt say anything to any of the questions or statements I posted either. How old are you anyway? Even 5 year olds can handle simple comprehension.

Here I am insulting your intelligence and dissecting your personality, and all you can do is call me a chigger when im not even chinese. Great job, dumbass.
Old 03-30-06, 01:04 AM   #408
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

I just read the previous page... lmao at how you wont battle anyone...

Shit I challenge you to a battle. PLEASE battle me. hahahaha it would be so funny...
Old 03-30-06, 09:12 AM   #409
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

^^^y did i seem to think you was australian for some reason? lol

maybe i was high.....
Old 03-30-06, 09:33 AM   #410
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
I just read the previous page... lmao at how you wont battle anyone...

Shit I challenge you to a battle. PLEASE battle me. hahahaha it would be so funny...

where's the mic?

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-06, 11:41 AM   #411
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

TO CHIGGER...yeah i'd pretend i wasnt a chigger too if i were one rofl...
n lol@ u postin fake pics,which btw i didnt see it....
but how wack is postin fake pics...or is it really u but u denyin it lol....dont even answer back man.....when i said noone is payin attention to u in here,i said cuz every one who was beefin with me was ridin each other,but u,were like non existent.....u obviously in here for attention,cuz ur lame attempt to ride some ppl i beefed with didnt work.....again,u sayin u're "american" just prolly means u got ur green card HOLLA rofl
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-06, 12:30 PM   #412
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1A46 2126

Quote:
...well his teeth arent visible in that pic,n i havent seen a recent one of u,so i'm goin by what i saw man....

Yeah, I know. His teeth aren't visible in THAT pic? They are, lol, they're a lot more visible in that pic then in mine. But like I said, I know you're trying to be nice to the kid, he's sensitive, and fiending for attention from kids on the internet.

BLACK0UT! OMG, WHY, WHY,WHY Did you post that pic of that ugly busted up looking trick man. Her body is decent but christ she's got one wrecked up face. F'real she's ugly, in the future, don't do that again, otherwise gimme a warning ahead of time.

Last edited by Jack The Ripher : 03-30-06 at 02:19 PM.
Old 03-30-06, 03:27 PM   #413
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
TO CHIGGER...yeah i'd pretend i wasnt a chigger too if i were one rofl...
n lol@ u postin fake pics,which btw i didnt see it....
but how wack is postin fake pics...or is it really u but u denyin it lol....dont even answer back man.....when i said noone is payin attention to u in here,i said cuz every one who was beefin with me was ridin each other,but u,were like non existent.....u obviously in here for attention,cuz ur lame attempt to ride some ppl i beefed with didnt work.....again,u sayin u're "american" just prolly means u got ur green card HOLLA rofl

If I was asian I wouldnt pretend not to be... And I posted a fake pic as a joke... not like to pass myself off as that guy.

How did I ride people? I said you were ugly, thats my own opinion. Then when you were calling every single other person ugly, I told you you shouldnt because you're ugly. Then I asked you a lot of questions which you ignored. I dont really care if nobody except you replies to me, because its you im talking to.

Nah I was born in america and im italian.

Hair Bear: Its cos I live in Australia.

Q: One mic is in my droor, the other one is on a stand with a plastic bag over it. I wonder where Latinkittens mic is -_-
Old 03-30-06, 06:19 PM   #414
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
If I was asian I wouldnt pretend not to be... And I posted a fake pic as a joke... not like to pass myself off as that guy.

How did I ride people? I said you were ugly, thats my own opinion. Then when you were calling every single other person ugly, I told you you shouldnt because you're ugly. Then I asked you a lot of questions which you ignored. I dont really care if nobody except you replies to me, because its you im talking to.

Nah I was born in america and im italian.

Hair Bear: Its cos I live in Australia.

Q: One mic is in my droor, the other one is on a stand with a plastic bag over it. I wonder where Latinkittens mic is -_-

BINGO.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-06, 06:23 PM   #415
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

....how dont u tell me Q.ueer why u ran like a wounded little bitch to strobe,n cried like a little girl.....why are u so neurotic? n now,u been burnt n shot down so bad,u only seem to be able to say "where is the mic" ...why are u such a whiney bitch?answer that one....
Old 03-30-06, 07:23 PM   #416
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

IP: AC03 263B

...... n ya betta put the ice cream in my hand, in my hand

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Send a message via AIM to a k w o r d Z   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-06, 07:24 PM   #417
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

lol stop bumpin that song... n eatin all the ice cream
Old 03-30-06, 07:26 PM   #418
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

eversince i can remember ive been eatin this sundae, eatin this sundae, eatin this sundae

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Old 03-30-06, 07:27 PM   #419
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

n ya betta put the spizoon in my hand, in my hand

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Old 03-31-06, 12:42 PM   #420
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: F1FE FCAA

yo ma. you cute for a battle rapper. usually you be seeing mu fuckaz wit scarz and bullet wounds on they face. its nice to know theres still some one wit a cute smyle out here.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote